PDA

View Full Version : Questrion for the GGs please....

heathr1
03-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Having known your SO, his ways, personality etc, can you tell by mannerisms/body language, or anything, that other men you know or see around may be, or are CDers?

Lilian
03-17-2006, 03:15 AM
Hi. I now look at men's hand's to see what their nail's are like. Sometimes when I look at men I think they would make a nice woman. I seem to be looking at men and thinking ummmmmmm he looks femmine. hils GG xx

Cheery GG
03-17-2006, 07:13 AM
This is a good question Heathr1,

I do look at people differently now, and i can tell a more fmeinie face from a masculine face, but i wouldnt necessarily assume that they are cd's.

I know My lisa has a very feminine face even when shes not Lisa, but nobody else would know !

cheery
x

BethGG
03-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Hmmm...well Tgirl74 sits with crossed legs like women do while in male mode(though I suppose in England that's considered normal for males). Perhaps if I saw another male doing this I would wonder. It's hard to say though, cause some traits that could signal "crossdresser" could also just signal the person is gay/bisexual. I think Tgirl is better at pointing out traits, for example we were watching a show on Style network, and he pointed out that the stylist is probably a CD by all these subtle things that made me realize oh yeah, true. The guy had obviously shaped/thin eyebrows, seemed to be wearing some makeup, very feminine acting.

BrendaB GG
03-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I go straight for the eyebrows, as that is the first thing that I had to fix up for Tori when she came out.
I don't assume that all men with nice eyebrows are CD/TG, I just observe them and wonder if they dress or not.
Brenda

kittypw GG
03-17-2006, 10:38 AM
From many of the polls that I have read, most of the CD'S are heterosexual and present more masculine when dressed that way. I don't feel that I could pick one out. Most of the effeminate males are usually gay with the exception of a few. For example one of the fathers of one of my daughters friends is very effeminate but he is married and has all girls. At one softball tourniment he was french brading his daughters hair. I can't do that. His wife says he is the most wonderful husband. His brother is also effeminate and very gay, he brought his boyfriend to a game. We have a CD couple who we have socialized with both dressed fem and male. I did not notice any outwardly femine characteristics except his long fingernails. Kitty

ChrissyGG
03-17-2006, 11:04 AM
I cant really tell if someone is into CD or not by looking at them I dont pay attention to that