PDA

View Full Version : What A Day

toniloraine
03-16-2006, 08:47 PM
well what a nervous and fun day this is. i got off work this morning , came home to sleep for a couple of hours and my so woke and wanted to go shopping for me. we went to a town about 40 miles away (IN BRAB). this was the first time i tried womens clothes on in public. took 3 outfits into the dressing room and had to come out an show my wife and the attendant each outfit, which they loved. bought my 1st pair of shoes and got ready to leave, the attendant mentioned i should wear an outfit home ,so i went and put one on when we got home my so asked me too go to the bank and drive around a little,i did and i felt very nervous and great. so i guess this would be considered my first outing without makeup and wig. WHAT A DAY.

Snookums
03-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Toniloraine,that sounds like fun,my SO never shops with me,shows no interest in anything I enjoy,you are so fortunate:)

Billijo49504
03-17-2006, 01:36 AM
Cool!! Sounds like a beautiful day in the neighborhood...BJ

brookegg
03-17-2006, 01:43 AM
I love shopping my Stephaine (stephanie2005) we both help each other out on what will go with what and things like that. It's great. There really isn't but one thing I don't care for at times and that's the fact that almost everything that's cute and sassy/sexy will fit her and not me. :( But that's ok I love her anyway. And we do find stuff for me every now and then. It's great to hear that someone else had a wonderful outting. Bravo for your strength and courage to do so. There are so many that don't. Glad to hear it went so well. *Hugs* and *kisses* Brooke

toniloraine
03-17-2006, 10:45 AM
tank you, thank you, thank you.

sharifemme
03-17-2006, 11:02 AM
ToniLoraine...

WOW! I could never do what you have done and I've been shopping en femme for years! I could never try on dresses going into a store in drab with no makeup, etc. Regards to both you and your wife! She's a real keeper, by the way!

Sharifemme

Rikkicn
03-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Thank you for telling this story. It was sweet to read.
Rikki