PDA

View Full Version : Not wanting to change back.

KymG
05-13-2018, 05:29 PM
So just having a normal evening, not dressed for ages.
Then out of the blue comes that urge to dress.
Just like that, for no reason, nothing triggered it, now I am sat here all dolled up, fully made up, not wanting to change back, and not wanting to sleep just yet.
If only I didnt have work.
Oh well.

VS Fan
05-13-2018, 05:39 PM
Yep - I HATE having to change in the morning after sleeping en femme....

Helen_Highwater
05-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Kym,

When you get in that comfort zone and it all comes together................

Beverley Sims
05-13-2018, 06:42 PM
I don't want to change back ever, but it is inevitable sometimes.

KymG
05-13-2018, 06:50 PM
Kym,

When you get in that comfort zone and it all comes together................

Yes, pretty much Helen.
Its been a while, and its so relaxing.
I can see how Cinderella felt, having to be back by 12!

DIANEF
05-13-2018, 07:25 PM
One thing I hate about dressing is that when you are enjoying your time you know it will have to end, usually at a fixed point for me. When that time approaches it is really not a nice feeling, but life goes on.

Judy-Somthing
05-13-2018, 07:44 PM
I know what your saying.
I went to an event today and the way some women were dressed was driving me crazy.
One girl with white tights, lady jane heels, and a short skirt was driving me crazy.
So cool! It's kind of strange, I want her outfit, not her. Of course in my size.

Maria 60
05-13-2018, 07:44 PM
Isn't it so nice to be dressed and just relaxing. When I get in that comfort zone and you know your kids are going to be home soon, sometimes I just like letting them see me so I could dress whenever I want.

CarlaWestin
05-13-2018, 09:43 PM
If only I didn't have work.

Yup! But working affords me any female experience I desire. Interesting, when I'm fully dressed and ready to leave for work, I look soooo totally different then a half hour before.

Dani0948
05-13-2018, 10:00 PM
Once I'm dressed I never want to change back. But when the time comes I always say to myself "Time to be a boy". Of course I always say it with a pain in my voice.

Joni T
05-13-2018, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=KymG;4240589] for no reason, nothing triggered it, [QUOTE]
SOMETHING triggered it
Jon

t-girlxsophie
05-13-2018, 10:47 PM
Yeah get that feeling a lot,typically when I'm going back to work after a cpl days off,but hey that's life

susan54
05-14-2018, 03:30 AM
I don't have "dressing time" because dress or skirt-based outfits are my usual clothing. I don't dress up in them - I wear them. If I am not at work or out shopping or meeting friends I am in a dress or skirt - usually a dress. And a nightdress in bed. It seems absurd to change out of a nice smart dress into rather ordinary male clothing for work, but you just accept it.

alwayshave
05-14-2018, 04:56 AM
Kym, I hate to change back. The last thing I take off are my nails, usually the next morning. Just kills me.

rhonda
05-14-2018, 06:46 AM
��KymG Once into cding you will always be a cd'er . it seems like it has a stronger hold on us each time we return

deebra
05-14-2018, 07:25 AM
Wearing panties full time and other things helps to not make it all or nothing. By always wearing something you are always to a certain degree a girl. And yes, when fully dressed and feeling so comfortable being a woman really is a downer when you have to go back.

Tracy Irving
05-14-2018, 08:09 AM
Then out of the blue comes

the pink fog. Funny.

BrendaPDX
05-14-2018, 08:17 AM
I know the feeling well; almost dread taking off the wig. One last relaxed smile and them back to the world of drab. Till next time:heehee: "Oh well"

Jaylyn
05-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Yep life's work does get in the way of dressing. I'm dressed this morning sitting here reading and commenting and right before I read your post I was thinking I love this and it feels so natural but in the back of my mind I'm thinking it is so cool out side right now this early morning breeze would be the perfect time to get out and get a few chores completed at the farm. So here I just sit and will probably go do those odd jobs after the clouds burn off and it gets 95 degrees, what's wrong with me.... Lol. I am so relaxed in my lipstick long dress, bra n forms, panties and heels just sitting and reading my sisters posts on here.

Nikki A.
05-14-2018, 12:22 PM
It does suck that work interferes but that's life. I do get to dress and go out on Sundays. When I get home I hate taking off the polish, make-up usually stays on until bedtime and many times I'll switch to something more comfortable(and older).

Zoeytgtx
05-14-2018, 01:00 PM
I was out of town a few weeks ago and staying at a girlfriends house. We had different things we had to accomplish that night so I went out alone. For some reason that night my makeup was not the best it had ever looked nor did I look my girliest, but for some reason that night I just felt so feminine and just enjoyed a night out being a girl. No idea what set the mood but when I got back to her place she had already done to bed. I really wanted to talk to her about what I was feeling and just vent. We chatted a little the next morning before she went to work and got an awesome hug from her after talking about it. Never have I been that emotional having having to go back to boy mode. I really just wanted to cry.....don't know what got into me that night, but I just didn't want to become him again. Z

Shely
05-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Yep taking it all off is a very bid letdown and i do it very slowly. I literally hate it when the time comes. It is the exact opposite of the thrill i feel while putting on the makeup etc. the last thing i take off is, you guessed it the bra and forms, or maybe i still have the wig on sometimes. Oh well i guess you all know what i mean. HUGs for all!!:o