PDA

View Full Version : Role Reversal Halloween

Ronnie38
05-15-2018, 10:35 AM
So my wife and I are considering a role reversal halloween this year and we were tossing around costume ideas. So far we have wedding, prom, chearleader/football player. Any other ideas?

Leslie Langford
05-15-2018, 10:45 AM
You might want to consider the following, depending to what degree you resemble these couples:

Bonnie and Clyde? Roseanne and Dan Conner? Superman and Wonder Woman? Hillary and Bill Clinton? Kim and Kanye?

Robbiegirl
05-15-2018, 10:49 AM
Gone with the wind ! Who wouldn't want to be a Southern Belle

Or Cowboy and Dance Hall Gal - Love the petticoats !

Joyce Swindell
05-15-2018, 11:03 AM
My wife and I attended a "pimp and ho" dance once and we did the role reversal thing. We had a blast and the ladies all either wanted my high heels or the dress I was wearing! Too much fun! Also I learned how painful high heels are to wear!

Stephanie Voorhees
05-15-2018, 11:45 AM
My wife and I also did the "pimp and ho" many years ago. We got lots of positive comments and good natured laughs. We had a lot of fun!

Phoebe Reece
05-15-2018, 02:37 PM
For those of you familiar with Monty Python's Flying Circus, you'll appreciate this. One year my wife and I went to a Halloween party as a lumberjack with his "best girl" by his side. I, of course, was "the best girl".

Confucius
05-15-2018, 03:39 PM
There are so many fun things to do with a role reversal Halloween.
Bride and Groom Zombies
Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf
Cinderella and Prince Charming
Doctor Coffin and Nurse Graves
Alice in Wonderland, and Mad Hatter
Poor Cinderella and Ugly Step-sister

nancy123cd
05-15-2018, 04:09 PM
Yes ...not pc...but:

boss/secretary
pilot/stewardess
doctor/nurse
king / queen

Tracii G
05-15-2018, 04:11 PM
Its only May for God sakes !!!

Samm
05-15-2018, 04:25 PM
I can't wait for halloween!
Lol TraciiG

Queen Bridget
05-15-2018, 04:33 PM
Mario and Princess Peach.

You see a lot of people doing that one at cons. Easy to find costumes too.

Di
05-15-2018, 04:55 PM
Sonny and Cher
Micky and Minnie
Popeye and Olive

Sissy_Michelle
05-15-2018, 08:55 PM
Ronnie38,

That sounds like a lot of fun. I wouldn’t mind doing that.

I wish you tons of fun.

@—}——
Michelle

Joan58
05-15-2018, 09:02 PM

This ^^^^

Sometimes Steffi
05-15-2018, 09:18 PM
I recently posted this on another thread.

A long time ago before my wife even knew about my CDing, we went out switched for Halloween. She went as the butler and I was the French maid. I was in heaven, even if I wasn't allowed to wear any makeup, and only had socks stuffed in my bra for forms.

I actually won the prize for the best costume, the only issue being whether I should receive the best men's costume of the best women's.

A lot of people, especially the GGs talked to me about my costume. One guy stuffed a dollar bill in my bra. One GG had a similar costume as me, but hadn't been able to find fishnet stockings.

Taylor186
05-15-2018, 09:20 PM

Lol. It's only 169 days away. I remember my first few Halloweens crossdressed were so much fun I started planning the next one the day after. Twenty plus years later I still crossdress on Halloween, and it's still great fun, but I don't start planning quite so early. (Actually my profile/avatar pic is my 2016 outfit.)

Stephanie Julianna
05-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Prego and concerned husband.

Beverley Sims
05-15-2018, 11:07 PM
Yep!

There are plenty of themed parades on before then.

Try crinolines for pioneers day, maybe marching in a pride parade is your choice.

Halloween.....

Hallmark haven't started printing the greeting cards for that yet. :-)

Now there,s an idea.

Hallo Hallo it's Halloween,,,,,, Happy Halloween.

Go to it Hallmark!

jo_ann
05-16-2018, 06:36 AM
Yes ...not pc...but:

boss/secretary
pilot/stewardess
doctor/nurse
king / queen

My wife and I did the doctor/nurse role reversal probably 16 years ago. She made her doctor costume, did the beard.. I actually borrowed a nurses outfit her dad wore as a joke one year, cept I bet he wore sneakers. I had to do the white 5" stiletto heels. It felt pretty great to dress up in public without stigma. We never really did it again because we don't have friends that have halloween parties anyore. Maybe we should start finding some, or having our own?

nancy123cd
05-16-2018, 04:54 PM
My wife and I did the doctor/nurse role reversal probably 16 years ago. She made her doctor costume, did the beard.. I actually borrowed a nurses outfit her dad wore as a joke one year, cept I bet he wore sneakers. I had to do the white 5" stiletto heels. It felt pretty great to dress up in public without stigma. We never really did it again because we don't have friends that have halloween parties anyore. Maybe we should start finding some, or having our own?

We did the doctor /nurse once. My wife is a nurse. She did the green scrubs I did her white outfit. I gently prodded her to get one of her old nurse dresses out rather than her pants outfit. While I wore white pantyhose, I only wore white sneakers. I should have borrowed your white stilettos!

connie johnson
05-19-2018, 05:39 AM
A few years ago we went downtown for a big Halloween street party. My wife went as a cop and I as a hooker. So far it's the only time I was out and dressed. We had a great time. Would definitely like to do it again. Some day maybe even go to fantasy fest in key west.

JustJoni
05-24-2018, 07:35 AM

Heresy and blasphemy, LOL!!

Halloween is, and always will be, treated VERY seriously at our house. We have a big party every year (this is the 25th annual this year). Either my wife or I choose the theme on alternating years, and we must have the theme for the next year by midnight on New Years Eve. :)

But to the OP,
king/queen are good (we did that last year and you can see us in my avatar pic)
Wonder Woman and male superhero of choice (with Justice League coming out last year there are good costumes for these)
Harley Quinn and Joker work too.
pimp and hooker are relatively easy, also.

Cynthia T
05-24-2018, 08:37 AM

Maybe it's Halloween in the southern hemisphere?