PDA

View Full Version : Counting down to the next dressing day

Joanne108
05-16-2018, 05:20 PM
My wife and I have allocated several cross dressing holidays per year. The last one was in March, the next is in June! I didn't realize how long it would be! Now I'm counting the days until I am back in lipstick!

Stephanie47
05-16-2018, 05:44 PM
Do you mean you get to be en femme once every 90 days? If so, ugh! Ouch! I'd be climbing the walls. Sounds like this may be an idea of a wife unless holiday = a week long vacation fully en femme 24/7.

Tracy Irving
05-16-2018, 06:43 PM
It would be cool if a holiday was a day away from cross dressing. Kind of like a sales tax holiday. Then you could dress as much as you want!

Joyce Swindell
05-16-2018, 07:33 PM
Good for you Joanne! I wonder what it would be like to be allowed or accepted to dress every day ... I mean I think I may get tired of it but then ...there's only one way to find out!!! Maybe some day :sad:

Jaylyn
05-16-2018, 07:45 PM
That's not many dressing days unless your Holidays are celebrated for a week long period.

Jackiefl
05-16-2018, 08:47 PM
Good for you JohannaI hope time passes quickly for you. I am fortunate to have a very accepting wife so I can and do everyday.

alwayshave
05-16-2018, 09:00 PM
Joanne, while I use to dress at home all the time, I have my fiancee's daughter living with us, so I only get to dress infrequently, so I get it.

Shely
05-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Well i certainly would be counting too. That would seem like forever. Maybe I'd give it up if that's all i could do. Good Luck Joanne!!!

Dani0948
05-16-2018, 10:44 PM
Not all of us have the luxury of dressing whenever we want. I'm only able to dress when I'm off and my wife is working (dadt). As I look at my upcoming opportunities, I can hardly wait for another 2 weeks.

Sandra_Dodds
05-17-2018, 06:35 AM
I know the feeling. Sometimes there are small windows of opportunity - maybe an hour or two to dress but not fully. These aren't frequent and so I'm always counting down until my wife is overseas again for business. That gives me 5-7 days of freer access, although I still have to fit in going to work and hoping the (adult) kids will be out. 10 weeks to go!

MysteryWoman
05-17-2018, 07:58 AM
This reminds me of an old joke: A professor is teaching a class in sex education and takes a quick survey of how often people in the class have sex. He asks for a show of hands, starting with several times times a day and working down the list. Finally he gets to once a year. A guy in the back raises his hand and starts jumping up and down with glee. The professor says, "I don't understand why you're so excited about having sex only once a year". The guy replies, "Tonight's the night!!!"

Beverley Sims
05-17-2018, 09:10 AM
My next dressing day will be later today and last till I have to go to work again.

Joanne108
05-18-2018, 07:44 PM
Sorry if I wasn't very clear, my CD holidays are full day(s) events. I do get to dress in between. This stretch of not dressing is do to work more than anything else.

Helen_Highwater
05-19-2018, 04:06 AM
Joanne,

So these holidays, are they taken away from home so you can dress away from anyone who knows you and hence go out?

Having the time to dress for an extended period just takes things to a new level.

Lacey New
05-19-2018, 04:47 AM
I'm in the closet by choice so I too have to wait for the right opportunity. those times are rare but beforehand, I will window shop on the internet, pick what is appealing and will go for it when she travels. The dressing does not always last long, but it is certainly worth the wait.

Joanne108
05-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Helen, It depends on where we go, or who comes with as to whether a vacation is a dress event or not!