PDA

View Full Version : How many F thoughts do you have?

Becky Blue
05-16-2018, 10:39 PM
This question is aimed at everyone, CD/GB/TG/ETC..
I was walking to the station today and the thought popped into my head that I would have needed to leave earlier if I had been walking slower in heels...which led me to ponder just how many 'Becky thoughts' had I already had today.. which led me to ponder how often I am having Becky thoughts... so my question is just how many F thoughts do you have in a typical day/week/month? lets make it easy:

A. Less than 1 a week
B. A couple a week
C. Perhaps one a day
D. A few per day
E. More than 10 a day
F. Other.. please specify

I am definitely an E... I rarely go an hour without some F/Bec thoughts
Girls?

Ariana225
05-17-2018, 01:39 AM
F. All day long too much to count

DaisyLawrence
05-17-2018, 01:45 AM
When I read the thread title I thought you were getting a bit saucy Becky :)

I think about my gender variance all the time but unfortunately mostly when I wish I could just go to sleep instead!

DIANEF
05-17-2018, 02:38 AM
I'd have to say between an E and an F, even when not dressed I'm always thinking of the time when I can be.

Elizabeth G
05-17-2018, 04:14 AM
Hi Becky,

I'll give myself an F on this. To borrow a term from a friend of mine, it takes up a lot of real estate in my head. Far more than ten times a day.

Elizabeth

Teresa
05-17-2018, 04:27 AM
Becky,
Initially I misunderstood and was expecting how many disasters you had resulting in " F" thoughts.

Now to answer your question , most of my day is based around being dressed , not obsessed but the logistics of integrating into the day , so the figure is hard to assess .

To go back to my conference thread and putting your question into that context , how many F thoughts was I having during that day . Were they continual ? Driving the thirty miles , dealing with heavy traffic, parking the car and finding my way though the hospital complex on a cold windy day with my hair and dress being blown about . All the time walking past hospital patients, visitors , staff , and building workers . I would say my thoughts were continual, I was dressed and presenting as a woman with all the issues a woman would have to face in the same circumstances . I have to admit the "PASSING " question never entered my head .

Samm
05-17-2018, 05:32 AM
I'd say I'm an E. But if I actually counted every F thought, it would probably be more.

Lacey New
05-17-2018, 05:49 AM
I’m probably an F. I normally check this site once a day so I guess that counts and depending on what I have on my schedule, I may window shop on the web for something nice or admire the looks of the morning show tv anchors. So, it is easy to have many cd-ing thoughts. However, I can also go on about my work for hours and never give my fem side any thought at all

MarinaTwelve200
05-17-2018, 05:53 AM
between C and D it's so relaxing, I often use them to help me get to sleep--for naps and at night.

Connie D50
05-17-2018, 07:03 AM
D. I would say a few a day. ( see a nice dressed women, which I had that outfit, or looked 1 tenth that good) Now that I think of it I bet I say that just on this site everyday. :)

CarlaWestin
05-17-2018, 07:22 AM
I'm E-F. Easily more than 10 times a day. Even just going to the store, I'll shop cosmetics and check the logistics of how easy the entrance is to slip in and out. I clandestinely examine women and their makeup and what they are wearing. It's an interesting combination of how I would like to be them, be with them and have fun being a female friend as well as a male friend. Sometimes when I see my reflection in a mirror, I'm shocked at how male I look. Truly deflating.

Tracii G
05-17-2018, 07:22 AM
Never really thought about it like that so an F I guess.
I normally don't participate in surveys like this because they are too personal.

Rachelish
05-17-2018, 07:30 AM
Probably a D but some of those thoughts go on for hours... :)

Stacy Darling
05-17-2018, 07:31 AM
as A Beloved C D Every Few seconds, so it would be a Countless amount!

Stacy F

paulaprimo
05-17-2018, 08:54 AM
certainly an F for me. it's constant, all day long, too many to count and when
sleeping, i find that i dream the very same way... :)

Beverley Sims
05-17-2018, 09:08 AM
A constant F for me it is just a part of life.

Linda Leigh
05-17-2018, 09:10 AM
I think I am an E also as I think about Dressing alot.

Sidney
05-17-2018, 09:34 AM
Deffinatelly an F. Even when in male dress I'm more Sidney than Sid. Love female shopping, observing other women cloths and mannerisms, etc. It's kind if funny but when in man mode I never think of being a man, but when in Sidney mode it's all I can think of. Go figure.

Joyce Swindell
05-17-2018, 09:51 AM
These days it seems... for some reason....if I'm not busy doing something feminine things are on my mind. So F would be my answer.... today.

GretchenJ
05-17-2018, 10:05 AM
I would say it varies between D and E

suzanne
05-17-2018, 11:58 AM
Im not sure if I completely understand what you mean by "Becky thoughts", but I would say that, when I am dressed, everything reminds me of my feminine state, and it fills me with joy. My shoes force me to walk slower with toes pointed more forward. And I love how a pair of heels make my feet look smaller and my legs look longer. My skirt brushes gently on my legs as I walk, reminding me how short it is and how much I love chiffon. And the breeze swirling around my legs and up under my skirt is intoxicating. My favorite tops fit just the tiniest bit snugly at the breast area, making me feel like I have some shape there. (But I'm only an A cup at most). Everything I wear says to me, "I'm here! Don't you just love it?" Oooooh yeah, I do!

LeannS
05-17-2018, 12:05 PM
Becky great question !!

I am going to say an F just before going to sleep at night I think of what I am going to wear the next day.
Is there something I need to pick up from the store.

Tracy Irving
05-17-2018, 12:11 PM
I never thought about counting F thoughts. Now I have a new project. By the time I get around to doing it, this thread could be closed. That probably makes me an F.

Julie Slowinski
05-17-2018, 12:37 PM
F. Probably more than 10 an hour.

Bobbi46
05-17-2018, 02:01 PM
probably an E, more so if a drab day is forced upon me! I much prefer an en femme day, being in drab now feels so uncomfortable and at times totally alien.

StarrOfDelite
05-17-2018, 02:39 PM
E. I think about crossdressing a lot! I probably have a dozen Fem thoughts about my personal presentation every day. Although I spend most of the day in Drab, I frequently think about how I would be dressed if I were in female presentation in whatever venue I'm in. Additionally, I probably critique the clothing, makeup and hairstyle of every woman I see on television, and wonder how I would look in whatever outfit they're wearing.

Rosemary+
05-17-2018, 03:04 PM
An F for me
I’m constantly having femme thoughts.
Every woman that walks past I look to see if that outfit would suit me, would that lipstick shade work on me.
Would that hairstyle suit me
Would I wear those shoes with that out fit
And my last thought before I nod off to sleep has been the same since I can remember, let’s hope I wake as a female!
Rosie

docrobbysherry
05-17-2018, 03:20 PM
I have lots of F thots every day. But, we're not allowed to post those sorts of things here!:o

Cassandra Lynn
05-17-2018, 03:37 PM
I'd say, I average E over the course of say a week, and over a month for sure, but that I can have some fairly big surges too.

Take for instance my summer camping trips, being out in nature kinda reboots my brain, the intense feelings derived from nature just puts me in major pause mode. Which is not to say I go more masculine, more so that I function more in a genderless zone.

Cass

Samm
05-17-2018, 06:59 PM
Becky, I get a kick out of your thread titles. Including this "F"ing thread!

Ellen Renee Edwards
05-17-2018, 10:43 PM
Count me in the high letters too...
that's an E for Ellen.

Not exactly your classic bell curve so far, is it?

Becky Blue
05-17-2018, 11:16 PM
Interesting answers girls... seems like for most of us 'female' thoughts are taking up a lot of thinking time...
Stacy, I liked your ABCD very clever

Daisy, Teresa.. I think by now you would know I am not that kind of girl :devil:

Samm... great work there too!!!

I have to say i struggled with the title for a while LOL I did not think of other creative ways F can be used lol

Bobbi46
05-18-2018, 04:50 AM
For me definately an F especially after a tin of curried baked beans!!! LoL

alwayshave
05-18-2018, 06:10 AM
Becky, my letter is E, happens all day long.

Julie1123
05-18-2018, 11:25 AM
Probably an E on average. Sometimes a D, sometimes an F.

sometimes_miss
05-18-2018, 12:01 PM
It's way past stage F, and that doesn't depend upon which F thoughts your F stands for. It goes on all day long. Any sighting of a pretty female inspires one type, and even the thought of a girl, seeing someone pretty, hearing something, smelling perfume, or watching a TV for even a second with a pretty female on it will inspire the other.

Judy-Somthing
05-18-2018, 06:50 PM
It's G for me, constantly having femme thoughts.
It's so bad, every time I'm on a computer I can't resist looking at something related to Cross-Dressing

Then I have to try to erase any trace of my activity such as cookies and history!
I was looking at dress size charts on my phone today and forgot to erase the history.
At dinner time with the wife my phone range and she picked it up but I took it from her right away.
If she saw the dress size chart things around here would not be nice!

colourmannn
05-20-2018, 01:27 PM
A 'D' on most days. However today we (wife and I) are invited to a special function and can not stop thinking of what I would wear if free to dress as I pleased. Wife has selected a beautiful dress, lingerie nothing special (I don't think a matching bra/pantie set), no nylons, and some low heel shoes. Me on the other hand would wear my best black girdle and longline bra, a sexy black slip, ultra sheer nylons, high heel strappy shoes and a dress similar to the wife's dress. Big hair, smart makeup and jewellery. Time to get ready, wearing the usual boring male drab clothing, dress shirt, pants, and black shoes. :( Maybe more F dreaming comparing my imaginary outfit to what the GG's are wearing. Hopefully the food is great.

~Renee~
05-21-2018, 09:03 PM
Many days I get an F grade where I can't turn off the thoughts and others it's as low as C when busy. If averaged over a month, I suspect I'm in the lower E category for cooler months. D in summer months. The great gender question of what sex am I, is almost always on the edge of my mind.

KellyGCD
05-21-2018, 10:14 PM
It's between a D and an E for me, though as I keep going through this journey the thoughts become more and more!

Maria Blackwood
05-22-2018, 07:59 AM
I am continuously inundated.

Becky Blue
05-30-2018, 02:58 AM
Ironically I started this thread 2 weeks ago and the last week has seen some of my thickest Pink Fog in 10 years.. so I have to reassess my own rating as F other to be almost continuos..

Samm
05-30-2018, 05:28 AM
Sounds like you've been F'd by your own thread, Becky. Or should I say PF'd lol

IleneD
05-30-2018, 07:53 AM
Definitely I am an F or a possible G on the scale.
The Wife says I'm obsessed. I say I'm just being normal Me.
I'm doing and being something en femme every day. It may be just underwear or underdressing. But I've also noticed a significant inner turn in my thoughts on my CD life and possible transgender condition. I've noticed that I am "ILENE" even when I am fully dressed and presented in Guy Mode. I just feel it now. Ilene is an integrated part of my being, as she always was. But now that she's out in the open and not being denied, I've found that I can be Ilene....hell, I AM ILENE, all of the time.
Just as I used to say when I put girl things on my male body, that "It's only clothes." Now on the other side of the coin I can legitimately say that even when I dress my femme self in guy garments that it is also only clothing.

Good thread, Becky. BTW, girl.... I've seen some of your recent stuff and you look GREAT!

biancabellelover
05-30-2018, 08:49 AM
Probably a C to D, or D to E, depending on the day.

Right now I have between 2-3 Male days per week. These are days where feminine thoughts rarely intrude, and I go about my day pretty much as I've done for the past 55 years of my life. On these days I underdress (Little choice as I've got to wear a sports bra, and I like wearing knickers) but would only have a few Feminine thoughts in that day.

I also have 2-3 Female days per week, where I'm dressed. When I'm dressed I'm consciously walking and moving in a more feminine manner. I try to empathise in a more feminine way. My wife tells me I act differently, more measured, calm, etc.

Other days are half-and-half. That is, male in the morning, female in the afternoon/evening.

Michelle.

April Rose
05-30-2018, 09:20 AM
I'm the homemaker at our house, so it's a bit hard to separate "homemaker" thoughts from 'feminine" thoughts. Like I sometimes have doubts about whether I am measuring up to the standards of other housewives. But I do the housework every day in female clothing, so there is always choosing an outfit, deciding whether or not I need an apron to protect my dress, so I'm pretty sure that I'm a solid F, even though I dress often enough that I no longer experience it as an obsession.

However, lately I have been thinking a lot about whether I should just be accepting myself as a feminine, rather submissive (not in the kinky sense) man. I don't know if that counts as feminine thoughts or not.

Jeri Ann
05-30-2018, 09:39 AM
Research on this kind of stuff indicates that a person has between 50,000 and 70,000 thoughts a day.

I am legally a female and do life as a female, every minute of it. So, I guess I have a bunch of "F" thoughts.

I not sure what "M" thoughts would be. I don't know if I ever think like a male or about male things? Why would I?

My guess is that there is no difference (male or female) in a lot of things you might think about.

Sorry, got to cut this short. Going shopping for a new outfit before it gets any hotter here.

Dana44
05-30-2018, 10:04 AM
i am definitely and E.

Carole/CCD
05-30-2018, 10:44 AM
An E or an F for me

Aunty_Hazel
05-30-2018, 11:14 AM
E or F. Some days Hazel is very much in the driving seat, and other days she wanders off to leave my drab side in control.
One warning I get that Hazel is coming to the fore is when I find myself looking at ladies' ankles a lot. (Don't ask me why!)

Sashauk
05-30-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm probably the odd one out here as I don't think I ever have any feminine thoughts. As I never try to present as female I probably don't think like one either. So I am an A minus.

Stephanielawrence
06-18-2018, 09:04 PM
I would have to say I’m an E as well! I think about it always!

Janine cd
06-18-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm a constant C with occasional thoughts in between.

Jaymees22
06-18-2018, 10:04 PM
On average I be a "D".

Teri Ray
06-19-2018, 06:31 AM
I believe I would fall into category D. But there are sometimes E days.

Stephj
06-20-2018, 06:42 PM
I am between a D-E I have several a day these thoughts keep me from going crazy

Janine cd
06-20-2018, 08:32 PM
I,m somewhere in the C to D range. It depends on whether I'm busy on a project or not.