PDA

View Full Version : Nice Sunday

MiniRock
05-16-2018, 11:01 PM
Just thought I'd let you girls know how my Sunday developed. My SO and I were sitting around when she decided to soak and attend to the cracks I tend to get in my heels. After finishing by scrubbing my nails, I suggested she put on some of her bright pink nail varnish - which to my surprise she did. I was very happy and told her that now I'd have to shave my legs to finish the job. "No" she said, "try my hair removal cream." So we did that too, to my great delight. I've only ever shaved them once before and it took two sessions to complete. But this was done in ten minutes and wow, so much better.

So then, feeling great I put on my favourite mini skirt and a see through top and told her about how before I'd borrowed her old handbag, half expecting her to disaprove for taking this too far. But again no problem. "Are you going out like that?" she said (I had already mentioned that I've been going out dressed when she was away, but I'd not done it in front of her ). I could hardly miss such an opportunity so I affirmed. Hitherto, I've been out very early in the morning but this time it was barely midnight. But I thought it best to take my chance now rather than delay so, despite knowing there would be lots more people around, off I went, complete with handbag. SO went to bed.

And indeed there were many more people about and I passed quite a few, all but one of whom took no notice (one drunk girl with her boyfriend said something disparaging in German that, as is often the case, I didn't understand). But it was great to be outside in the fresh air with my lovely smooth legs and look down at my pink nails. As usual, I took some photos although it was harder to find a peaceful spot to do so: All in all I was out about an hour and a half.

Upon my return, I undressed in the living room so as not to wake my SO leaving my skirt and breast forms on the sofa. And next morning I rinsed my bra and top because it had been warm the night before, hanging them up to dry. And that's where they still are, several days later as a nice reminder, no problems at all from my SO:

Not a bad Sunday I would say. Maybe not 100% typical activity for a man but it harmed no one and gave me a lot of pleasure.

bridget thronton
05-17-2018, 02:09 AM
Nice day indeed - you have a great SO

Beverley Sims
05-17-2018, 09:33 AM
And your SO seems to be coming on board.

Good for you.