PDA

View Full Version : Born In 1993

deebra
05-18-2018, 10:55 AM
If you were born in 1993 you would be 25 today, probably the most attractive age of a fully developed adult. Let's say in 2005 or 6 when you were 12 or 13 and puberty was starting and all those hormones were shaping you as a young man or woman you, your parents and Dr.s allowed you to start transitioning to female. You starting taking testosterone blockers and a lot of estrogen. Your body and life style started becoming female. When you became an adult anything HRT (hormone replacement therapy) didn't do a plastic surgeon could. If all this was fed into a computer using the technology law enforcement has to see what a suspect looks like 20 years later wouldn't it be cool to see what you looked like (body and face) in 2018 as a 25 year old woman.

As Cds this has got to be something we all agree on.

Next question, if you look "HOT", would you have chosen this path.

Me, if Deebra could naturally fill a D bra and look "HOT", probably so.

DaisyLawrence
05-18-2018, 11:13 AM
Wow. You never cease to amaze Deebra. I'm pretty sure decisions about transition are not made on the basis of whether or not the individual would look 'Hot'. I suggest you don't ask that question on the transexual forum.

sometimes_miss
05-18-2018, 11:39 AM
Wow. You never cease to amaze Deebra. I'm pretty sure decisions about transition are not made on the basis of whether or not the individual would look 'Hot'. I suggest you don't ask that question on the transexual forum.
Yet, for a lot of us, it would come down to a question of, would this change my life for the better? How good we might look has a huge impact on that. After all, we don't consciously 'feel' our genitals unless we absolutely concentrate hard enough, too. So, for me it would come down to this: Do I want to spend my life as a homely man, or a homely woman? Exactly how is life going to be different for those two options? After all, if I'm going to have to spend my life alone anyway, what does it really matter what my genitals are?

Oh, and at 13, I already wore a male size 13 shoe. I would never be able to pass as a GG anyway even if I did start all the transition routines at 12 or 13. And on close inspection, SRS isn't always as visually convincing as you might think; there are certain things that simply cannot be changed; to give you a better analogy without becoming x rated, you cannot, say, cut a section of some of the skin on your cheek and change it into a normal tongue; the shape might change, but the type of tissue, won't.

Magically becoming a girl at the normal age of puberty, would have simply removed the crossdressing desires and sexual behavior issues I had (I feel like I'm supposed to be the more passive or receptive partner, and have to go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to 'perform' as women want in a standard issue male), as gender dysphoria wasn't all that bad. But it would have increased my chances of finding a mate, as there are way more lesbians than there are straight women who want a sexually passive crossdresser as a mate. I had this discussion with a gay female friend, who opined that she envied me because I had access to all the beautiful straight women that she did not. When I countered that all those beautiful straight women don't want a male who crossdresses, she admitted that my pool of potential mates was indeed far fewer than her own. So it's all perspective.

Micki_Finn
05-18-2018, 01:25 PM
No, actually I do NOT agree.

Robertacd
05-18-2018, 03:48 PM
Way to make me feel old, my son was born in 1993.

Tracii G
05-18-2018, 04:19 PM
No not really.

OCCarly
05-18-2018, 05:25 PM
I transitioned at 53 because I had been suffering extreme anxiety, panic attacks, and high blood pressure for 10 years, ever since a friend my age had died suddenly from a heart attack. I learned the hard way that I was in deep denial about my femininity, and giving in to it and going on hormones and coming out fully was the only way to save my health and my sanity.

How I was going to look as a woman never factored in to the decision.

docrobbysherry
05-18-2018, 06:50 PM
Here's the one part I agree with Deebra:

Since Sherry was born 1997 she turned 21 this year. Her looking hot IS important to me.:daydreaming:

However, since I'm 75, I have no clue what I would look like dressed at age 25. Probably just as well. If looks were as important to me then as now, and I had discovered CDing way back then? I probably wouldn't be alive today!:doh:

deebra
05-18-2018, 10:45 PM
Have you ever seen male to female make overs by a professional. The female looks so much better than as a male, like a night and day comparison. Can't understand why any CD wouldn't want to look at a computer screen and see how good she could look as a woman. I'm not saying you should change sexes at age 12 just what you could look like if you had went through everything.

Teresa
05-19-2018, 06:42 AM
Deebra,
Life is always a compromise what you have traded in it's place ?

Whatever gender we are born to or feel we are life is still for living , in my younger day looking hot didn't figure at all , puberty kicked in when I was 9-10 so I had a head start on the other boys at an all boys school. Having hair in all the right places and good muscle tone because the T kicked in early . Being on the beach or round the pool felt good when you have a young Sean Connery look . OK I hate the hair more than anything now so things change .

So what does looking hot actually bring you , if it's in the closet it's partly a waste of time if you're out who do you want to look hot to ? I'm not after attracting the guys and are the GGs interested ? Well not that many .

OK it's another hypothetical question but no matter how we wish to be seen and what gender we wish to be seen as it takes some work to achieve it , sorry no magic wands or sophisticated computer programs will achieve the reality .

deebra
05-19-2018, 07:29 AM
Teresa, being/looking HOT with a great figure and pretty face pumps up your self esteem, every body is envious of you and are drawn to you. Everyone would like to look like you. It opens doors for you in jobs, friends, and a lot more. All those feminine sexy clothes you see in mags. you can wear, most others can't. All the women on Fox t.v., other news programs and t.v. programs, movies, etc. hire beautiful, sexy women. The top rated t.v. channel in my area has HOTTIES, trophy ladies, eye candy that make the ratings go up. Guys can't wait to see what the traffic girl looks like each morning in her skin tight dresses over a killer body. If a male boss interviews 2 women, same qualifications for his secretary, one average, one HOT and he has to work with and look at every day; who's he going to hire????

You look really nice, wouldn't you like to see on a computer how much nicer you would look if all the stuff mentioned was done on you? Why would anybody say no, you are just looking at a computer screen.

I would love to see what I looked like or could have looked like. Oh well, everyone see things differently.

Aunt Kelly
05-19-2018, 07:31 AM
How I was going to look as a woman never factored in to the decision.

Get that part right, at least, Deebra. Stop indulging/perpetuating the notion that "looks" is all that drives our TS sisters to transition.
Damn...

Tracii G
05-19-2018, 08:07 AM
Wow deebra you think you could get any more sexist?
I haven't seen a post that sexist in a long time. Why would you perpetuate this?

CarlaWestin
05-19-2018, 08:54 AM
As Cds this has got to be something we all agree on.

Maybe in your mind.

My other-gender expression is not about looking hot to justify something as life encompassing as full transition.
And I do have an aversion to being lumped into a general group due to a particular activity.

BTW, you offer no information in your profile about yourself or any images male, female or otherwise.
I think we can all agree, "What's up with that?"

Sara Jessica
05-19-2018, 09:48 AM
I would think a CD'er would want nothing to do with full transition no matter how "hot" they might be.

Melanie Moxon
05-19-2018, 10:37 AM
There is an enormous difference between somebody that cross dresses and somebody that feels they were born in the wrong body. I'm staring down the barrel of transitioning (11 months and counting), it is likely that if I knew what being transgender was prior to puberty and my family willing to allow it then I would have jumped at the chance to take blockers and then when able started on the correct hormones. But as others have said a pure cross dresser is highly unlikely to want to go down the full transition route because it is not them.

This of course would have taken my life down a different path to what it is now, would I still be an engineer; probably, would I still fly small aeroplanes; most certainly, that was a childhood dream and gender is irrelevant when it comes to flying. However, over the past decade I have met some utterly fantastic people, people I would likely not have met because my life would have gone down a different fork and I would not turn back that clock for anything. I am what I am and have to accept that, I just need to align my body with my mind.

Teresa
05-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Deebra,
Maybe you're caught up in too much media hype , but no I am as I am , what does it matter if some software can make me look HOT on a screen , it's not reality ,besides it still doesn't answer the question of looking HOT to who to the average person in the street and we all can't be celebs on TV !

char GG
05-19-2018, 12:47 PM
Hi Deebra,

I realize that you post what you do for the purpose of discussion, so I'll bite on this one.

Looking HOT in your fantasy does not equate happiness or being successful. It does not open doors in the real world (maybe Hollywood, and TV, which is minor in the scope of successful employment). HOT women also need to have a great personality, some brains, an education, and the ability to support themselves. I worked for hospitals, doctors, and a health insurance company. Most had female bosses and female HR people. Qualifications mattered more than HOTness. HOT women who can't do the job or doesn't get along with the other employees would find their HOT butts booted out just as fast as "non-HOT" people. Contrary to what I believe is your fantasy, it does not open doors for "jobs, friends, and a lot more".

HOT women who married HOT men also had to worry about the next HOT woman who came along taking her HOT man away.

So if your idea of a HOT woman with great self esteem and a D cup means they can just coast through life looking at themselves, the reality is short lived.

Thanks for the opportunity to discuss HOTness.

Alice B
05-19-2018, 01:40 PM
Wow! 1993. I was 51 and had not started dressing. Knew nothing about hormone replacement, etc. Wonder what would have happened had I knew where I woud go years later.

Beverley Sims
05-19-2018, 03:07 PM
I looked HOT at twenty grew nubby breasts when on hormones and because of conflicting reports on possible health issues I changed my mind.

I think my lack of male patterned baldness is a result of those early activities.

Tracii G
05-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Char you are right on the money HOT deosn't get you much in the real world.
I have one GG friend that is really beautiful/hot in her late 20's and she says her cover girl looks are more of a problem that most people think.
One being people think she is stuck up, has a big ego and thinks she is better than anyone else. All of which are untrue she is a really nice person and very smart and has no ego whatsoever. Very down home and easy to talk to.
She has told me at times she hates the way she looks and would rather be average looking.
I was surprised when she said that because all I have known mostly are average looking women LOL.
She has never had a steady boy friend because guys are too afraid to ask her out. Thats how pretty she is.
She says being hot isn't all that great part of the time.
I have asked her out a few times just to go eat dinner or go to a concert but she just stays home.
I'm older than her parents and gay and just going out as as friends would look kinda creepy.

Tracy Irving
05-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Can't understand why any CD wouldn't want to look at a computer screen and see how good she could look as a woman.

There's an app for that.

deebra
05-20-2018, 10:04 AM
I'm not convinced, What's wrong with looking at a computer screen to see how nice you might look??????? This is about looks so all that disagree break your mirrors, you don't need them.

Sara Jessica
05-20-2018, 12:56 PM
You may not be convinced but you just changed the premise.

What was originally described is a valid path for one who is truly transsexual. Or perhaps better stated, early diagnosis followed by blockers to prevent the onset of puberty with the full decision as to whether to proceed down the path (or not) taking place after a certain age. Then you go on to say "As Cds this has got to be something we all agree on."

No, it isn't. This isn't even apples and oranges. More like apples and rocket ships. CD's don't transition.

So what if it was said instead, "As TS's this has got to be something we all agree on."

Again, no...it isn't.

One doesn't make such a profound decision to transition on the basis of whether they would rate highly on Hot or Not.

Since the hot meter with d-cups piques your interest Deebra which would lead you down the transition path, are you saying you are a transsexual? If so, I'm genuinely interested in what led you not to transition.

deebra
05-21-2018, 06:50 AM
Sara the post is not about transitioning, it's about looks, only looks. Please read thread #9 again. If I could become a hottie I would consider it, keep the plumbing and see what it's like being a full time woman. If it wasn't better than being a male implants can be removed, hormones stopped and you go back to being male. Reality is I could never pass as a woman. So I have to settle for dressing to blend. I'm in good shape, not the feminine shape. Best of luck to you.

Traci isn't what's between her ears her problem; attitude, self esteem. Again Fox News for example, the hotties are educated lawyers, smart and much nicer to look at than plain Janes. One recently jumped ship, went to NBC, they did a make over on her and she is absolutely beautiful and smart, an educated lawyer and signed a 3 year 39 million dollar contract. If she was Plain Jane Fox would never have hired her and she would be stuck in an office doing wills and briefs. A guy on T.V. just said you just can't take your eyes off a beautiful woman.

Tracii G
05-21-2018, 07:02 AM
I don't watch TV or main stream news so I don't know who you are speaking of.
Your first post is still sexist.
Oh @ there are two i's at the end of my name.

Sara Jessica
05-21-2018, 08:45 AM
Sara the post is not about transitioning...

What part of "start transitioning to female" am I misunderstanding?!?!

...and Dr.s allowed you to start transitioning to female.

Mysterious Nina
05-21-2018, 07:15 PM
If i looked hot or not i would still go for it. My female self took over starting from age 6 or 7.. oh man it was tough suppressing it all these years. Still just a crossdresser.