PDA

View Full Version : Almost had a heart attack!

Victoria_Winters
05-20-2018, 10:42 PM
I’m sitting in the living room with my wife and she turned to me and said ‘Victoria ?’ My head spun around super fast and I responded with ‘huh?’ She responded with ‘Victoria Inn?’ She as asking about a hotel. I thought she found out about ‘Victoria’. My heart skipped several beats.

Tracy Irving
05-20-2018, 10:51 PM
That was a close one. Now you can relax with your favorite beverage until the next one. Probably not far off and it might be about a waterfall...

Becky Blue
05-20-2018, 11:40 PM
Lol I can so relate to your story Victoria... my wife was talking about something with my daughter I was not really listening and then quite loud she said "Who is Becky?" my heart nearly leapt out of my chest in the 1/10 of a second it took for my daughter to answer the question my wife was asking her...

BTW Tracy really ironic comment you made regarding Victoria relaxing with her favorite beverage...one of the popular beers downunder is Victoria Bitter

Victoria_Winters
05-20-2018, 11:52 PM
Pina colada

LaurenS
05-21-2018, 04:34 AM
Who’s Pina?

Beverley Sims
05-21-2018, 04:47 AM
I have been in drab walking down the street and a girl rushes towards me shouting "Beverley, long time no see".

She continued on past me and embraced a cute young thing called Beverley.

Whew!

Queen Bridget
05-21-2018, 05:41 AM
Just think. If you did have a heart attack, she'd find your stash.

alwayshave
05-21-2018, 05:50 AM
Victoria, This is why I came out to my then fiancee before we moved in together.

Elizabeth G
05-21-2018, 05:59 AM
I think if that happened to me before my wife knew about Elizabeth I probably woould have needed a change of panties immediately:lol:

Samm
05-21-2018, 05:59 AM
My cell phone rang while I was dressed once. I saw it was a coworker and froze. Then I realized he couldn't see me. It scared the hell out of me for that second or two though. Lol

Judy-Somthing
05-21-2018, 06:38 AM
I've been secretly dressing over thirty-five years of my marriage.
Then two years ago while I was sitting at my computer my wife walks in and says "would you like to explain who's sz 13 heels belong to?"
I told her they were mine etc. Well our relationship got a little unpleasant for at least a year.

Tracii G
05-21-2018, 06:51 AM
Whats with the Victory sign in your avatar Victoria

Victoria_Winters
05-21-2018, 07:10 AM
It’s a thing I picked up while living in Japan. When having you photo take you make the victory sign.

DaisyLawrence
05-21-2018, 07:11 AM
As the great Sir Walter Scott once wrote: "Oh what a tangled web we weave when we set out to deceive".

Tracii G
05-21-2018, 07:14 AM
It was quite popular here in the states with young girls and selfies 10 years ago but I hardly see it any more.

Karen RHT
05-21-2018, 07:16 AM
Yup...typical of how our secrets can jump up and haunt us.

Karen

Victoria_Winters
05-21-2018, 07:20 AM
It was quite popular here in the states with young girls and selfies 10 years ago but I hardly see it any more.

It’s still huge in Japan.

- - - Updated - - -

Victoria, This is why I came out to my then fiancee before we moved in together.

Yeah, I brought up cross dressing to my wife in conversation and she made it clear she didn’t want to be with someone that does. So I changed the subject and decided to remain in the closet. Maybe one day I can come out. I’m working on changing her mind about it.

Queen Bridget
05-21-2018, 07:22 AM
It’s a thing I picked up while living in Japan. When having you photo take you make the victory sign.

It's also my default pose when someone asks me for a photo at comic con :laughing:

It's like the universal cosplayer pose.

CONSUELO
05-21-2018, 09:22 AM
Whenever I read stories like this I am so glad that I revealed all very early in the relationship and dress openly whenever I want.
I cannot imagine having to live in the closet all the time.
Good luck and best wishes to all of you that do.