PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

Glenda58
05-22-2018, 08:48 PM
[B]I HAVE A PROBLEM[

Actually I have 2 problems.

1-I have more cloths than space to put them. Today I started cleaning out old cloths to take to Goodwill. Most of it was male cloths but I did toss some Ts and tank tops that don't fit or just old to make room. I found out I only have a few socks that are male everything else is female.

2- I have 4 new outfits and no place or time to wear them. The outfit I wore in Tennessee I had bought last year and it was the first time wearing it. And I just bought a white skirt for the summer and was looking today to buy more.

I think I need help.:)

Allison Chaynes
05-22-2018, 08:52 PM
Join the club! I got rid of four totes full of stuff before we moved and barely put a dent in it. I have two dressers that are 80% panties. Half my office and master bedroom closet are Allison's stuff!

Rachael Leigh
05-22-2018, 09:16 PM
I’ve got two closets as well that have my ladies clothes in them. Now one is just one side female but I do have a fair share
My drawers are full of panties and bras as well as my ladies t shirts and tanks. My male clothes are very sparse these days

Tracii G
05-22-2018, 10:28 PM
All my clothes are womens I have very few mens clothes and never wear them anyway.

Tracy Irving
05-22-2018, 10:49 PM
Step away from the credit card...

Actually, when something new enters the closet, something must come out. The perfect balance...

Judy-Somthing
05-23-2018, 05:02 AM
I envy "You People" who don't have to hide their clothes.
It saddens me when I think of all the beautiful clothes I've gotten rid of over the years of closet-dressing.

After I told my SO about my little CDing thing behind her back, I ended purging about 65 dresses and quite a lot of other items.
It's so hard to stop the stash from growing.

Elizabeth G
05-23-2018, 07:02 AM
We're in the middle of a renovation/addition on our house which will include more closet space and I can't wait to be able to hang my things up properly again!

Tina Davis
05-23-2018, 07:26 AM
I'm with Judy, but having to hide the clothes also helps keep me in control of my spending! :D

Ressie
05-23-2018, 07:54 AM
Sounds like shopping addiction which I've had for the last few years too. My closets, drawers and shelves are bulging with clothes, mostly women's. I've taken a few things to thrift stores and I need to get rid of more.

But I'm proud of myself lately. I've gone into thrift stores looking and searching but not finding anything that I have to own. I'm not gonna buy anything unless if fits my criteria. The item must fit and must be something I will wear. I don't want any older fashions from the '90s etc. I'd rather save my money for some kinky bedroom stuff!

Beverley Sims
05-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Go to a self service and help yourself.

How do you cull male clothing that you haven;t got....

That's problem THREE!

Jenny22
05-23-2018, 07:25 PM
I use 2/3 of one closet. Its packed so tightly that I almost have to use a crow bar to separate the hangers.

t-girlxsophie
05-23-2018, 09:16 PM
I start out with the best intentions of offloading stuff to charity shops or binning them,but then I think,these might come back in style or I could wear this again.My way round this predicament is get my wife to help she's never slow in telling me what needs to get chucked :)