PDA

View Full Version : What makes you feel more like a lady?

Patrica Gil
05-22-2018, 10:12 PM
Spending most days in a dress doing my house work is the norm. Making dinner at least three times a week for my love. Sometimes after dinner we sit on the couch having a end of day conversation. I find it nice to place my nylon covered legs on the couch while she takes of my heels and rubs my feet and legs. So relaxing and gives me that wonderful feeling of being a lady.

DanielleDubois
05-22-2018, 11:03 PM
I hope you appreciate how lucky you are to have such an accepting spouse. The foot rub is a bonus but for many of us being able to dress in front of our SO is only a dream.

Tracy Irving
05-22-2018, 11:22 PM
It is much more enjoyable when my wife rubs my calves through thigh highs.

Joni T
05-22-2018, 11:54 PM
Having never been female I have no idea what a lady feels like any way. Although I know what MY lady feels like.
Jon

KarenSusan
05-23-2018, 01:32 AM
You are a very lucky woman.

alwayshave
05-23-2018, 04:59 AM
Gilda, the perfect end to the day.

Hidey
05-23-2018, 07:01 AM
Hello It would be good just to be open about how I feel, Hidey

Beverley Sims
05-23-2018, 08:05 AM
Just being me.

Jaylyn
05-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Gilda be sure and count your blessings because you truly are blest. Be sure and do some nice things for the lady also.

bridget thronton
05-23-2018, 08:45 AM
You have a great wife

Aunt Kelly
05-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Having the bartender ask, "What'll it be, ladies?"

Stephanie47
05-23-2018, 11:29 AM
Gilda, you're very fortunate to have a loving and accepting wife. Since I am not a woman I cannot equate my feelings when attired in women's clothing to the feelings of a woman. I suspect women have the same feelings men have. At some point in time I have progressed past gauging my feelings with or without women's clothing. I feel very comfortable wearing women's clothing. When I have had the opportunity during the summer to sit on one of our swing sets in the backyard and read a book I felt at ease. Other times, which obviously is of greater frequency, you'll find me wearing really really wore cut off jean shorts, no socks and shoes, and, a white vee neck tee shirt, unshaven for several days laying around on the same swing set.

I will concur that I do appreciate any attention my wife would show to my aching feet, whether or not those feet and legs were encased in nylons.

docrobbysherry
05-23-2018, 11:57 AM
I miss giving and receiving back rubs. Other than that and maybe some companionship? I get pretty much what I need from Sherry. Needless to say, she approves of herself!:D

I don't care about feeling like a woman. I'm quite happy to appear as one in my mirror and pics!:daydreaming:

Joyce Swindell
05-23-2018, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure about the "lady" part.... I do enjoy it when someone calls me ma'am or refers to me as female.

Sometimes Steffi
05-23-2018, 02:44 PM
Being out as a woman and talking to and being accepted by GG women. Talking girl talk, fashion, makeup, etc.