PDA

View Full Version : forced-feminization....?

Khriss
03-17-2006, 03:15 AM
...I still have fantacies of/as such...and wonder if I'm alone in thoughts of ...dominating women, making me become "girly" to satisfy their wishes (as if those thoughts were'nt mine?!)...??:eek: :D xx"K"

sparks
03-17-2006, 03:40 AM
Natch! Every nite hon! Every single nite!

Foxy Lady
03-17-2006, 04:40 AM
My wife and I play forced fem about once a week, all the rest of the time I dress volintarly.

ronda
03-17-2006, 05:12 AM
that would be a dream come true ever read some of the stories on adult hypnotic wishes site :D :D

AngelAshley
03-17-2006, 05:15 AM
I think quite a few people have this fantasy. I know I do, but totally unable to carry it out - cos it would never be forced - I'd do it completely willingly!

jmeg
03-17-2006, 06:18 AM
that would be so amazing, sometimes i place bets to where if i lose i get femmed but usually they dont follow throo, but that would be amazing my fantasy everynight, being femmed and being forced to do fem things, aww (wo)man!

trannie T
03-17-2006, 07:04 AM
NO! NO! DON'T MAKE ME WEAR THE FRILLY PANTIES!Think I could wear the pink ones with the lace at the legs today?

genie
03-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Dear girls, I just love ot all - the suspense, waiting to get home from work to change clothes and become ME!

The rush of pulling on MY stockings, MY suspender belt, MY high heels and whatever GOES WITH THEM, THAT NIGHT.

THEN, THE THRILL OF WALKING UP AND DOWN AS A WOMAN!!!!!!

GOD! I just love it.

'nuff said.

paulaN
03-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Forced fem. yes all the way, right to the limit. be it a male dom or female dom makes no difference in my fantasy. But as with most others who have this fantasy there would not be much forcing going on. And it will never happen to me in this lifetime.

Nikki Dee
03-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah.!...common theme methinks...but isn't it strange that we have this desire to be forced to do something we would willingly do anyway.?
Nikki.x

cd_lisaplaything
03-17-2006, 09:44 AM
I share this fantasy too, although as Paula states, not much force would be required. I think the "forcing" is a way of being able to frock up in front of others. Of course, part of the whole thing is about feeling feminine, and what better way to feel like a woman than to have sex with a man. I'd love to find a M/F couple- it wouldn't really matter which one was the Dom, so long as it was made well & truly clear it wasn't me.

Melinda G
03-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh please don't shave me! Oh God. There goes my manhood down the drain!

On the subject of fantasys, if you have a small boombox, or tape recorder, you can make tapes ahead of time, ordering you to do various things, in a stern voice. Then you just push the PLAY button, and away we go.

ashlee chiffon
03-17-2006, 11:17 AM
but mine are just that, mostly fantasies of a woman taking charge and pulling me more into a "girly" state then i normally would be in...i like strong,determined women and i guess that says something about my submissive side. Role play is fun and a great way to play out mutual fantasies if the GG shares them!

carol ann
03-17-2006, 11:20 AM
fantasy! fantasy! fantasy!

Meag
03-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Oh please don't shave me! Oh God. There goes my manhood down the drain!

On the subject of fantasys, if you have a small boombox, or tape recorder, you can make tapes ahead of time, ordering you to do various things, in a stern voice. Then you just push the PLAY button, and away we go.
Melina, your to much!

Meag

Casey Morgan
03-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Put me in the "yes, but it wouldn't be forced" category. And that's all I'll say about that. ;)

Rikkicn
03-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks for asking!
I do have that fantasy and my wife and I play it out often. I also have the fantasy of being the harsh tranvestite dominatrix and we play that out too!
Fantasies are lots of fun and keep things very interesting in the bedroom...and every where else in the house too!
We'll soon be putting up a web site discussing all these things.
Love to all
Rikki

Shayla Thomas
03-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Yes Khriss I have had those fantasys for years. You may be interested in Fictionmania.comm the have all kinds of forced femme stories, in fact I have written a couple myself. Just a thought.

Shayla :doll:

David R
03-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Just last night my wife called me when I was on my way home from work she told me that she put nail polish on the breakfast bar and told me I was to have my toenails painted and that they better be dry before she got home from the store,also to paint my fingernails,then she called me from the store and told me to look on the bed and she had an outfit for me to wear and said to get dressed by this time I am sure I was probably very flushed with excitement,She came across as kind of forcefull which I truly enjoyed.The reason for this being such a treat is that we have been at such an impass as far as cd'ing because of my identity crisis 2 yrs ago so this was such a huge step on her part and so wonderful for her to make such a great effort.I now think that we have taken a step towards both of our happiness.We also got out the camera and had a model shoot last night,with both of us enjoying it hopefully we can eventually post more pics in the future and come up with some more pics check out our avatars,hers doe'nt need any work but will probably change mine as we progress.Also the avatars were her idea I think my jaw about hit the floor.thanks all for listening you are a great group and we both are very fortunate to have found you ladies,I have'nt posted much up to this point but now that things are better for us I am sure I will.

Josi
03-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Being "forced" ... its an easy way to be relieved of the "guilt" we have been saturated with for wanting to dress.
Therefore .. the enforced dressing scenario means it can be fully enjoyed without guilt ... "Its noy MY fault ... I cant stop it"

It seems to be a fairly standard CD / TV fantasy .. desire ... role-play reality.

Nowt wrong with it!

I wouldnt want to be dominated by a man tho .. .. defo not for me!

Josi

Julie York
03-17-2006, 02:03 PM

I've been laughing at that line for 5 minutes now. That's just hilarious.

And I thought 'I' was bonkers.

10/10 for imagination though.

Bernice
03-17-2006, 02:29 PM
My fantasies often begin at a point in time after feminization has already been accomplished, and/or they go way beyond mere feminization, leading me to have much more serious gender identity issues. In my fantasies, I have female genitalia, and the only other person is a most dominating and uncommunicative male (whose face I never see). It is interesting that the "forced" aspect of the fantasies in this thread are as common as it seems to be. Indeed, perhaps this is a way to relieve the guilt. "I can't control it."

Hugs,

Bernice

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2006, 02:45 PM
My best fanasy is the one where my parents decided to go on vacation and let my two older sisters and I stay at home. They put my older sister in charge. No sooner than my parents were gone I started out the door to my friends house. Older sister said " No you don't ". I disobayed and she hits me with a cattle prod. She keeps hiting me with it until crying a agree to do what she wants. My two sisters then make dress up in panties, bra, slip, dress, and heels, They perm my hair, put jewely on me, and take me out wherever they go. We meet thier friends and my sisters tell them who I am. They all start teasing me and you can guess the rest. LOL

sharifemme
03-17-2006, 02:56 PM
How can you force a femme person to be feminized? Sounds as easy as making a fat person (like me) FAT. We're already there. Now my nightmare might be someone forcing me to be masculine. Now there's a horrible thought!!

Bev06 GG
03-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah.!...common theme methinks...but isn't it strange that we have this desire to be forced to do something we would willingly do anyway.?
Nikki.x

Awww come on Nikki couldn't you just pretend. You rascal u.
Bevxxxxx

Julie York
03-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Ooooh Grimsby is only about 80 miles away!! (rushes to car......thinks: damn she has a SO....rushes back indoors.)

:eek: :D :cheeky:

JoAnndallas......If you wait around long enough some sap will post that as a true story. And people will believe it too! Can't wait.

It is interesting how little elements in fantasy stories say so much....Cattle prod!

Sister yeah....forced into panties o.k......Cattle prod!!!!! OMG you're one of those preverts*

(For the prevert joke refer to Rosanne circa 1985)

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Julie York..... :lol:

KathrynW
03-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Being "forced" ... its an easy way to be relieved of the "guilt" we have been saturated with for wanting to dress. Therefore .. the enforced dressing scenario means it can be fully enjoyed without guilt ... "Its noy MY fault ... I cant stop it"

There ya go...
It's the perfect way to indulge in cd-ing without the shame & guilt (for those of us who deal with this). Of course, it's somewhat of a head game, because nobody is really being "forced"....but it works.
Yes, I love the whole concept of forced feminization. ;)
No, I won't be calling Ms. Janessa anytime soon... ;)

sherri
03-17-2006, 07:32 PM
My version goes a step further: she lays a trap for me and exposes my secret, in flagrant delicte, to her friends. Needless to say, the scene brings out the dominatrix in my wife and she encourages her friends to participate in my embarrassment. Since I need them to keep my secret, I must tolerate their derision and cater to their whims.

:dom:

Sweet Virginia
03-17-2006, 07:53 PM
You can't always get what you want....
But if you try hard.....
You might.. just.. get.... what ya need......

Sounds like what almost happened to me in a soft English kinda way... My first real rampant-suppressed sex sex and more sex girlfriend took me to her house, my long hair was tangled and a little bit dirty, about four of her sisters were there, all but one older than her I think. She said she had to brush my hair and all her sisters agreed. The brushing was a bit harsh and painful and I was nearly crying but I liked it because all the sisters were comforting me and telling me that it was neccessary and for my own good. They were kind but strict and resolute, and I loved the feeling of being able to cry in front of girls. A month or two later my girl said, after a particularly good f***, if I remember right, that she'd love to dress me up in her clothes, but it was couched in the timbre of a post-coital murmur and I daren't believe what she'd said, maybe I imagined it, nothing came of it and we parted a couple of months later.

Rikkicn
03-17-2006, 08:11 PM
The BDSM community also plays with the idea of "forcing" The idea that it relieves the guilt is interesting and may be true for many.
If your familiar with the notion of topping or bottoming you understand that it's in large part about who has the power. The power to control and determine what happens and how. The BDSM community is really good at setting examples. They suggeest that all parties agree to what they want and how far they'll go. The"safe" word is a key part of their consenual play.
I think for many of us the idea of giving up power to some else or being "topped" is very appealing. Of course i'm speaking in a sexual context
I think it's also a big part of forced feminization.
My wife and I describe ourselves as switches. We both top and we both bottom.
Rikki

ashlee chiffon
03-17-2006, 08:27 PM
this is where i think i've summerized this thread:
many like to fantasize about being "made" to dress or do things, forced into a submissive state of mind, directed and controlled...all to be made to do something they wanted to do in the first place..
so it's a mind game...fun if just a fantasy and double fun if it works for the cd and their partner in the playout of the fantasy..
nothing wrong with that! i see some dissapprove and think its not healthy, but bear in mind that we are all living outside of the envelope here...
just depends on how far outside the envelope your heels carry you!!!:cool:

silkenhose
03-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I always end up dressed doing the household chores..........

and 5" heels kill:eek: