PDA

View Full Version : All girl on the beach!

Tina Marie
05-25-2018, 03:36 PM
I recently was on the Oregon coast at a beach with my wife. We spent a week there and I dressed full fem only when inside our hotel room. Our room was on the first floor and had easy access to the beach from our patio. She has supported my fem side for years, but not so much the desire to go out dressed. I so much wanted to walk on the beach as a women. We arrived on the weekend and were staying the whole week. We walked the beach in the mornings as a M and F couple underdressed, and I would dress in the room after our walks. She noticed me getting braver as I would stand in the sliding door by the patio fem. To my surprise she asked if I would like to step outside. I said sure. She said go ahead. I did. (Wow, I might have leaked a bit!) It was a short step out then back in. Then more often as the day went on. The next day after our walk, we went back to the room. There while dressed fem she asked if I wanted to walk to the beach fem and I couldn't say no. She said go ahead, but be careful. I put on her jacket, and off I went. Did not encounter anyone on the trail to or from the beach. (Week day) I walked out to the water in daylight and was sooo excited to feel the freedom of being Tina in public. I did leave a comfort zone between me and others on the beach. My first day of public freedom as Tina will always be remembered, and also her support. Looking forward to going to the beach again.

Suzi Q
05-25-2018, 03:43 PM
Tina,

Thats so great that you have her support!

Suzi Q

AllieSF
05-25-2018, 04:28 PM
Little steps like those can lead to bigger and more rewarding ones down the road. Congratulations to you and your wonderful wife.

Jaylyn
05-25-2018, 04:39 PM
Sounds exciting that you were able to walk out dressed. A supporting wife is a jewel so take care of her.

kimdl93
05-25-2018, 04:50 PM
What a great feeling! By that I mean being encouraged out the door and into the world by your wife.

phili
05-25-2018, 10:05 PM
I wish you many more days with your wife! She truly loves you.

Kiwi Primrose
05-25-2018, 10:11 PM
Well done, it should get easier. Be guided by your wife, she knows the small steps you need to take.

Aunt Kelly
05-25-2018, 10:24 PM
The Oregon coast is a very special place. You chose well for your first public outing, Tina.
Thanks for sharing.

DaisyLawrence
05-26-2018, 01:37 AM
Sounds great. Onward and upward. Did your wife go with you to the beach, if not, why not?

Teresa
05-26-2018, 04:22 AM
Tina,
And did the stormtroopers come racing up the beach ?? No of course not , it such a simple thing to do and yet that first step is like the first man on the moon taking his first step ! It does feel so good and you have the support of your wife which is wonderful . OK it's possbly raised a few issues now because you both know you'll want more . This is the time when you start to think about the various elements , is my wig OK ? how does my makeup look ? do I need more suitable clothes ?

It's far harder doing it alone so make the most of her support but obviuosly work with her and don't try and push it too hard , you don't want to lose what you have now .

One question did your wife enjoy it and how did she feel and react ?

Beverley Sims
05-26-2018, 01:18 PM
When younger I could wear a bikini at the beach.

My own hair was longer then.

It was a wonderful feeling, and with a mixed group as well.

Jean. Ann
05-26-2018, 08:06 PM
What I would absolutely love is to
have a social / support group composed of
both CD and GG for friendship and support.
Preferably in the Panhandle are of Texas/
Western Oklahoma
A group that would fun activities such
As Fashion Shows makeovers outings etc

IleneD
05-26-2018, 09:24 PM
What a loving moment. So kind. So thoughtful and almost selfless.
Thank you for sharing. I hope my own wife reads your story.

Jenny22
05-29-2018, 04:58 PM
What a loving moment. So kind. So thoughtful and almost selfless.
Thank you for sharing. I hope my own wife reads your story.

Hi, Ilene.
Is she now on CD.com to learn more? That's great, if she is!