PDA

View Full Version : Who in your life has seen you as a Crossdresser ?

Teresa
05-27-2018, 03:02 PM
I don't want to Hi-jack Scarlett's thread asking who knows but as I pointed it out in my reply it's a big difference between knowing you CD and seeing you .

Many have replied on the basis of people knowing by just telling them or maybe in small tell tales like nail polish or a little underdressing revealed but how many have been fully out and been seen ?

Ok it's a shortish time for me but already it's hard to put a figure on it , initially it was about 40 to 50 in my social group , that was just over two years ago now I truly couldn't put a figure on it .

I'll also admit none of my immediate family have seen me , my daughter has no objections , as for the rest we all know accidents happen but it won't be intentional .

It would be great to hear other members relate the totally out experience .

kimdl93
05-27-2018, 03:17 PM
Based on the qualifier "in my life", the list is pretty short, including my ex, step daughter (adult), several friends and several work associates. I won't include innumerable acquaintances, neighbors or others that I know only in passing.

Nastasha
05-27-2018, 03:30 PM
Stages of -
Fully dressed - my wife, one of my sisters.
Underdressed, bra, panties, painted toe nails - my wife, doctors, nurses, one of my sisters, two of my friends, the local SOMA staff.
In a one piece swimsuit - my wife, 4 ladies and their little kids at the beach.

Teresa
05-27-2018, 03:51 PM
Maybe after Kim's reply I didn't need to add , " In your life " .

Also the question to the TS community is an irrelenvant one as it becomes a necessity to be out dressed full time, as for myself I'm getting there in gradual steps , pushing a little further each time , it does feel good and more comfortable so again it would be great to read answers from this group as well .

jamie-upstate
05-27-2018, 04:07 PM
My wife and brother know.

Richelle423
05-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Pretty much everyone since I don’t own any male clothes except for t shirts. I try not to wear anything overtly fem but I think everyone knows but doesn’t say anything. My SO went through my stuff a few months back and said I got some cool stuff but I don’t think she wants to see me in them. That is skirts, T shirt dresses, swimsuits short shorts etc. I usually wear clear nail polish on my hands and colored on my toes but I get sh*t when I wear colored on my toes.
My SO’s sister thinks it’s cool that I wear fem clothes. I Always give her something I don’t wear anymore. She always compliments me for the jeans I wear which drives my GF nuts.

dana digs sweaters
05-27-2018, 04:24 PM
Sisters, Mother, Nieces

Teresa
05-27-2018, 04:24 PM
Richelle,
I'm so use to wearing nail polish on my hands that I often forget , OK I have to be in drab when I visit my wife but on more than one occasion I've been ready to drive off until I see my fingers on the steering wheel . I'm afraid I don't do my toes , I did it once with the wrong bottle and it didn't dry , I didn't have time to remove it so I'm sure you can imagine the mess while wearing stockings everything was stuck together .

Steph_CD_62
05-27-2018, 04:34 PM
Only 2 have seen me dressed. My wife and my ex-wife (who has passed away).
Several people know that I dress, but I have no idea who really knows and who doesn't know.

JeanTG
05-27-2018, 05:20 PM
Several know that I dress, but the only ones to have seen me are my current therapist, and my former (retired) therapist, plus some SA's in a couple of stores and anyone who cared to notice while walking around a shopping complex.

Rayleen
05-27-2018, 05:27 PM
Only my wife knows I CD, no need in a town where everyone broadcast every news.

Rayleen

KarenSusan
05-27-2018, 06:16 PM
Years ago at the company I worked for I became friendly with our department secretary. She was quite elderly and after she retired she kept in touch. She was a widow and I think she was lonely. She occasionally invited me over for dinner usually on a Saturday night. I do not remember how it occurred but I admitted to her that I was a crossdresser. I asked her if I could occasionally come to dinner dressed. She had no objections, so every once in a while I would visit her all dressed up. It was great.
She was the only person I ever told. She is dead now so I have no one to visit anymore.

Alice_2014_B
05-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Wife, a few friends (mainly from my squadron and some from theatre), and a few family members know.
:)

Victoria_Winters
05-27-2018, 07:57 PM
No one has ever seen me en femm in person. I did do a little video chat thing a long time ago when I was braver and actually looked good!

Amanda Monica
05-27-2018, 08:04 PM
My wife goes out with me while I'm fully dressed en femme. Four of my next-door neighbors has seen and interacted with me while en femme.
Two children (21 and 20 y.o.) know, but have not seen me dressed.
No one from my immediate family (e.g., parent, siblings) knows. Yet.

Nikki A.
05-27-2018, 08:14 PM
The people from my church, one of my coworkers and her family, another coworker, my accountant and a few friends. Overall there are more people that are getting to know Nikki

Rogina B
05-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Also the question to the TS community is an irrelenvant one as it becomes a necessity to be out dressed full time, as for myself I'm getting there in gradual steps

Spanking time..You have already shown your neighbors that you are a crossdresser some of the time. Don't expect that they will automatically now assume that you are "full time". They don't care that much and have moved you to the queer box,no matter the label you wish for. Don't fight it,go with it. There is no high road to acceptance.

Alice Torn
05-27-2018, 09:23 PM
Only one person who knew me, have i appeared as Alice in person. She is npw deceased i think. A little lady with cerebral palsy, who i rented a room form, and was a friend to. She is the only one to see Alice in person. She was sort of ok with it, was envious of my legs! A few other women, and one man saw photos of me. None of them were pleased! No family has seen a photo of me, i hope! But i suspect my brothers may suspect me.

GeorgeA
05-27-2018, 09:24 PM
I went a few times to our local CD dinners and was well received even though I'm a miad and not emulating women.

A couple of my neighbours saw me on occasion. One saw me in a dress but she never mentioned it later. The other saw me on my porch and said "hi". I'm not sure if she could determine what I was wearing as I was mostly obscured by the table.

I frequently go on my balcony and porch and can easily be seen by passing cars, buses and pedestrians.

I once had to sign for a parcel delivery and stood hidden by the door, but there is a full-length closet door mirror and he could easily see me reflection. No reaction.

In my early years I was caught by my parents but nothing serious followed.

Stephanie Julianna
05-27-2018, 09:25 PM
Well, over the 40 years that I have been dressing? That would include more people than I can count in and around the croosdressing clubs, bars and other places in NYC, gay and straight, and probably in every museum in the City as well. I have been dressing in public all over New England as well. In my other life, I dressed as a female nurse at one job, so that is everyone at that place. Family wise, only my wife and two daughters have seen me dressed but none in 20 years. They know I do but are not involved.

sara66
05-27-2018, 09:43 PM
Only one of my close gg friends and a few SAs. my wife wants to never see me dressed.
Sara

Pat
05-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Also the question to the TS community is an irrelenvant one as it becomes a necessity to be out dressed full time...

Actually for the TS community the question is gibberish. They don't crossdress. Nor do I. Anyone who sees me, sees me presenting female because that's the correct presentation for me. It doesn't really matter what my place in the reproductive cycle was at one time. I'm not saying that to be snarky, but just to point out that at some point a line gets crossed where you're no longer a crossdresser. ;)

Aunt Kelly
05-27-2018, 11:40 PM
My wife, of course, and a handful of TG friends. Why?

--Nina--
05-28-2018, 12:07 AM
Who in my life has seen me dressed I'm not going to count halloween. A friend that i have know for 30+ years and dated she found out 3years ago. Drag Queen friend I know and now as of last night the lady that does my nails. she came out to a Drag Show for the first time had so much fun.

bridget thronton
05-28-2018, 01:17 AM
I do go out dressed - so besides my spouse and adult children - there are lots of store clerks and restaurant wait staff

Martina
05-28-2018, 01:48 AM
Hi, Teresa

My wife and I are members of a group of about 25, that have been going on holiday for the last five years.
The first year we all went together to Blackpool and were asked to take fancy dress for the last night of the holiday.
The Hotel Manager changed the program for the weeks entertainment so the last night only one person went down in fancy dress. (Me)
Since then we have been going on Warner Hotel Breaks and as I had worn a dress the first time together, then on the last night I have worn a dress each year since.
Below a picture, are three of the ladies and myself on the last night.
Martina

kayegirl
05-28-2018, 02:48 AM
For those people that are "in my life", or close acquaintances, then it's my wife, several neighbours, my closest friends and the members of my social group. Extend the range to those that I don't actually know, such as shop assistants etc., and the numbers increase drastically.

Teresa
05-28-2018, 03:24 AM
Pat,
I do take your point , to go full time in the UK is a requisite for a year if you transition under the NHS . I don't see it as snarky it's knowing where that line lies , again it's not something to lose sleep over , if and when I cross it I'll deal with it .

I posted this thread simply because most say they are out to peolple because they know by someone saying , being seen as out is entirely different and initially a whole lot scarier .

Rogina,
I know I have to ignore my neighbours or try to , they don't know me well enough to affect my life . I don't see my neighbours to the left very often but by coincidence they've seen me dressed more times then in drab . I'm not too concerned what box they put me in but I'm not sure if I like the queer one !

Sashauk
05-28-2018, 03:50 AM
No one has ever seen me fully dressed as I rarely ever do that.

My ex-wife did see me in bra, panties, stockings and suspenders a few times but she really did not like it so it was not something we progressed with. I have been to a club in London that has one night a month for guys just to wear lingerie (no outer clothes allowed) so there have been quite a few people who have seen me like that. But no one close knows, although I think my neighbours might have put two and two together as I am sure they must be aware of the outline of my bra under my shirt.

DIANEF
05-28-2018, 04:28 AM
Only my son, who walked in on me one day. He was totally cool about it, said I looked 'pretty' and at first he thought I was someone else.

Lacey New
05-28-2018, 04:35 AM
Superman (or Supergirl). They can see my panties under my pants.

Beverley Sims
05-28-2018, 05:37 AM
The people that see me dressed are usually not connected to my family.

In the party scene BC Before Children, it was accepted I would show up dressed.

It helped to make the party sparkle.

I don't drink alcohol, so I had to do something.

Not a belief, just don't like the taste of beer.

Vicky Peters
05-28-2018, 09:15 AM
Only my wife has seen me dressed with makeup.

michelleddg
05-28-2018, 09:16 AM
Of Fred's circle only my wife has seen me. No family, no work, no peeps. Hugs, Michelle

Brenda456
05-28-2018, 09:48 AM
Only my wife. And she has never seen me in a wig or makeup.

jacques
05-28-2018, 03:40 PM
hello,
the only person who has sees me dressed is my wife. Lots of people may have seen me under-dressed; some I am sure noticed the panties, tights (pantyhose), bra straps, lip gloss, eye shadow, perfume, pink socks, ...
luv J

Scarlett398
05-28-2018, 05:05 PM
My wife and quite a few people at the mall one night! And a few people at the movie theatre.

sometimes_miss
05-28-2018, 05:08 PM
Let's see. 1. The guy who molested me, 2. My sister, 3. My ex wife. That's it.

JustJoni
05-29-2018, 07:25 AM
If we don't count Halloween or my local group, then only my wife (and a bunch of strangers).

If we do count the first two, then several dozen folks including all of my immediate family, although of my local group only one member has seen me in drab.

BrendaPDX
05-29-2018, 07:39 AM
I have only been "Out" to two sisters I met here on this form. Well my household pets, it was interesting seeing their reaction, fear, acknowledgement, acceptance, amazing what a little food will do. Brenda

Elizabeth G
05-29-2018, 07:58 AM
The makeup artists shop have done my makeovers, the women at the wig shop and my friend who has the consignment shop where I get a lot of my clothes. Other than that just the random strangers that I've seen when I've been out and about.

NancySue
05-29-2018, 08:05 AM
Only my supportive, helpful wife. We live in a small, nosy, gossipy town, thus going out locally is out. We’ve/I’ve gone to out of town malls and a movie. Even then we saw people we knew. They didn’t see me, I don’t think.

Sashauk
05-29-2018, 09:00 AM
I can add the Amazon delivery driver to my list. I was out in the garden washing my car wearing a tee shirt and a short skirt over my bra and panties when the driver came in to deliver a parcel. I had completely forgotten that I ordered something the other day. He looked a bit surprised but made no comment about my attire and just asked for a signature.

Whoops!! :o

Queen Bridget
05-29-2018, 09:02 AM
My friends have all seen me cosplaying as female characters (The only time I dress in public).

I jokingly insist that it doesn't count as crossdressing, but I think they see through my bullshit.

Krea
05-29-2018, 09:05 AM
Only my wife. (i hope)
We do have some extremely nosey people in our street. :facepalm:

April Showers
05-29-2018, 09:36 AM
My wife and I go out two or three times a month now so lot's of people in restaurants, Mall's,pubs l have checked into hotels gone to the theater been on River Cruises and never had any negative comments, a few stares yes but never felt any negativity. My mom's seen me dressed since I was about 14 both my kids and many friends have seen me dressed and all the guys at work have seen my Halloween pics which probably doesn't count.

Asew
05-29-2018, 09:46 AM
My preferred dressing is skirt and heels but I have various stages as well:
Painted toenails: Pretty much anyone that has seen me in the last few weeks (flip flop weather) if they noticed.
In skirts: Maybe 25 total, my wife, my kids, my wife's family, my wife's friends, my kid's out patient social workers, my wife's employer, my neighbors.
In skirts and heels: My wife, her best friend, and her cousin.
Fully dressed: My wife and her best friend.

Special cases:
My mother has seen my painted toe nails, and knows about my skirts, but she hasn't seen me in one.
My kids see me in skirts most days, and they know my wife and I are planning on going to a drag show both fully dressed (and she said in front of them I better start practicing in my heels so they know I have heels but have never seen me in them).

michele4848
05-29-2018, 05:42 PM
about 26yers ago my 2nd ex- wife saw me dressed I was open with her. then I started going to night collage wore bras panties and girls shoes and tee-shirts. then joined a tv,ts group. went to many of their outings. I was ready to transition, but marriage went south, so I quit dressing. I remarried and had a great 15yrs. alas she passed on. so because my step-daughter still lives he I can only put a few things on for a short time , so only a few people have seen me dressed

leannejacobs
05-30-2018, 01:48 PM
My wife, her BFF, my fem cousin and her daughter have all seen me fully dressed, those who have only seen pictures, my mother, my sister and a fem friend of mine, many strangers have seen me dressed while I've been out and about in the city.

Jean 103
05-30-2018, 08:51 PM
Pretty much everyone, way too many to count. More people know me than I know them. It is what comes from being out.

It becomes just part of life.

I have made way more friends as Jean. Being different does have its advantages.

Judy-Somthing
05-30-2018, 09:17 PM
When I was about 16 my mother knew and said it was a phase.
My brother knew but he also dressed with me but took the gay road and stopped dressing I think!
Also my two sisters knew and thought it was funny one brother thought it was weird !
I don't think dad was ever told.
We never called it cross-dressing!

Laura28
05-30-2018, 10:39 PM
My wife has seen me totally but only pics. She has seen me full dressed but no wig that is her limit.

Tanya silk stocking
05-31-2018, 04:35 PM
Only my girlfriend has seen me but all been well we are going to a club soon

Robin777
05-31-2018, 05:07 PM
Only my wife since we were married 38 years ago.

Misty_cder
06-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Three people have seen me dressed
1) My wife who has know since we started dating over 30 years ago
2) A good female friend of ours who "transformed" me as part of her professional makeup class project
3) the dressing husband of my wife's friend. Her friend found out her husband dress when she came home and found him. In an effort to help them work through their issues, we told them I dressed. A few years after they divorced, the husband stopped by the house when I was home alone. After talking a while, I realized he wanted to see me dressed, so I put on a french maid outfit, nylons, breast forms, heels and wig for him.

Karmen
06-03-2018, 11:44 AM
As far as I know, none of my immediate family or friends have seen me, only random strangers when I go out fully dressed.

Jennifer2918
06-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Being in a semi-DADT relationship, the wife knows I dress but has not seen me dressed. No other family knows that I am aware of.

However, I have a weekly routine where I go out very late a night, one night a week, and stop a couple of the local shops that are open 24 hours. When at the shops, I have been caught by other shoppers coming in, but only had a few bad looks, nothing ever said. The clerks seem to look forward to my visits and are very friendly with a couple of them asking a few questions.

Dressing up
06-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Hmm.. My two wives, one deceased and one ex, both were supportive. My ex and i broke up for reasons unrelated to my dressing, we are still fairly close, but I have not dressed in front of her since. Also, a girl friend a while ago for 2 yrs, and my current girl friend have seen me dressed. They were/are supportive as well. I had one girl friend years ago that was repulsed when I told her I dressed, we broke up without her ever seeing me. I consider myself lucky that I found supportive women in my life, especially knowing that is sometimes hard to find. I do my best to show them my gratitude.

Numerous anonymous people have seen me partly or fully dressed when I've gone out to shopping, movies, ecetera.

Rollermiss
06-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Well only a few less than know I crossdress. Have seen me dressed. My wife, my daughters, and my partner at work.

Kelsey

mdavis
06-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Mine is pretty easy. My sister knows that I crossdress. No one has ever seen me dressed (unless you want to count my dog ;) )

Glendy
06-05-2018, 05:53 AM
My wife and my stepson not really dressed but I was in our swimming pool and I had on my two peice bikini, I wasn't expecting him to come by.

Mandy T
06-05-2018, 10:23 AM
My wife and a guy friend of ours. I don't think I'm ready to come out totally just yet.

Mandy

Jessica S
06-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Just my wife.

Teresa
06-05-2018, 03:45 PM
I can now add to my list SAs and some female shoppers when trying on a swimsuit , I have to say slightly mindblowing especially when I was told by the female shopper that she wished she looked like me . It sort of turns the question of passing and acceptance on it's head and I admit leaving me a little confused wondering how well I do come over .