PDA

View Full Version : More Progress

Asew
05-30-2018, 09:52 AM
So for several weeks I have been out in the home in skirts. So the kids know, people who come over know, friends and family know, etc. So my wife encouraged me take the dog in the yard in my skirt, and eventually getting mail. Last Friday she suggested I work outside for a bit in my skirt (I work from home). It was great to be out there. Then on Sunday I put together our a pool in the yard in a skirt and lifeguarded in the skirt. First time doing hard yard work in a skirt. It was so nice to be out there :)

Also last Friday I had a running race and thought about wearing my new running skirt but with 65 runners it felt like coming out to too many people at once. I also packed a skirt to change into after the race since it is one of the trail races where everyone hangs out after for an hour or two. But again it still felt like too many people and stuck to the shorts.

Last night I had a dream about doing my morning group run and my skirt being too short. So I decided to wear the skirt to the group run this morning. I ran a race a few years ago called "mess the dress" and wore that race t-shirt. There was 7 of us for the group run, I got a few surprised looks but there was no negativity. One guy mentioned how fitting the shirt was. I stuck to the back of the group (which I usually do anyways). Some good conversation, good trails, and a good workout. On the way home I had the windows down and as soon as I hit 55 mph section of road, my skirt flew up (another learning experience about skirts).

Angela Marie
05-30-2018, 12:16 PM
I'm a runner also and i've often wondered what it would be like to run dressed. I do run in leggings but not wig and makeup. I'm sure the makeup would run down my face lol.

Beverley Sims
05-30-2018, 10:43 PM
Well you are on a learning curve, do have fun with it.

One day you will be out dressed wig and all. :-)

marika_jaye
05-31-2018, 01:53 AM
Asew, that's really excellent! You're really making strides (literally).

I've taken the occasion once or twice to run out to the curb and fetch the trash cans while wearing a skirt. It's pretty liberating, but I'm always wondering if this is the day one of my neighbors comes strolling out while I'm cruising around in my femme finery. I keep telling myself I'll just own it and keep on walking...