PDA

View Full Version : Last day of dressing...for a while

Nikkilovesdresses
06-04-2018, 02:14 AM
I've been dressing and dieting every day for the last month, since my wife has been away. It's been lovely. I've had so much time to indulge that I don't feel too bad about putting away all my things again.

Yesterday I took over 100 photos, if anyone's (even slightly) interested, there are a few on the Picture & Video Gallery. I took more trouble with make up than I ever have before, and although I have lost weight, I'm wearing a steel-boned corset under my clothes.

I've changed my avatar too, finally.

Thank you for being there, oh my sisters.

xNikki

Beverley Sims
06-04-2018, 04:08 AM
One day you will be able to have that talk with your wife.

If a positive result things will improve.

Meanwhile just take your opportunities carefully.

Sashauk
06-04-2018, 04:20 AM
As Beverley said perhaps it's time for that talk with your wife - so sad that you have to stop dressing when she returns.

Valentina_Rossi
06-04-2018, 04:40 AM
I understand completely... I will have one week to myself in two weeks, and I already dread once that week will be over, and I will be back to one hour per week, if at all.

Love love
Val

Nikkilovesdresses
06-04-2018, 09:38 AM
my wife knows all about Nikki and has seen pics, though not these latest ones which are more girly, less androgynous. I can dress to an extent around her, but she's coming back with my mother - who definitely would not be comfortable with Nikki.