PDA

View Full Version : Truely Blessed

Vicky_Scot
06-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Sitting chilling with my wife. she is in her pj's and I am in white satin panties, bra and suspender belt with black stockings and a floral summer dress.

What a lucky person I am to have a loving wife who accepts me for me.

Sashauk
06-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Indeed you are, Vicky - just make sure you look after her.

Vicky_Scot
06-09-2018, 01:23 PM
I do Sashauk. We been together over 30 years so I must be doing something right. x

Mickitv
06-09-2018, 01:31 PM
You should get down on your knees and thank the Lord because you have truly been blessed. Thanks for sharing

NancySue
06-09-2018, 02:32 PM
I’m also truly blessed and I treasure her. We love shopping together. Her rule..two for her..one for me. Sounds good to me. We both love thigh highs...only Hanes Silk Reflections, same size...easy shopping.

Teri Ray
06-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Wonderful thread Vicky. Good for you and your wife. Stay happy. Best wishes.

Teri

greeneyes
06-09-2018, 04:08 PM
Good for you BOTH! I feel very blessed that my husband has shared this with me. We have a great time together doing some fun things!

DaisyLawrence
06-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Vicky. You described my evening to a tee (only I had a skirt and vest top on, not a dress) and we have been married over 30 years as well. We were watching an old 'chick flick' which is strangely something we've done since we first met age 16. Love it. The best life is one shared with someone you love.
Daisy

Isabella Ross
06-10-2018, 02:58 AM
I'm sitting here in Spain reading this thread this morning. I haven't had much sleep, because I had the same kind of night with my wife, except that it ended up going a little too exuberantly and a little too late for two people our age. Nevertheless, I'm glowing this morning. It's all about total and complete acceptance. Thirty years ago, when I met my wife, I was desperately trying to shovel this aspect of my life into a dark corner and cover it up. How strange that it's turned out this way -- never in a million years did I think anyone, let alone my wife, would take me as I am. Daisy, you're so right about the best life being one shared with someone you love. (Also, it's nice to visit this morning without the usual gong show going on in the picture gallery, if you know what I mean...)

DaisyLawrence
06-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Isabella.

It almost seems like there needs to be a sub-forum for happily married crossdressers with totally accepting wives that have known each other over thirty years. It seems that as a group there are many of us on this site that have an awful lot in common.
Oh and yes, I do know what you mean :)

Daisy

Beverley Sims
06-10-2018, 11:08 AM
I must agree some of us are very lucky.

Dana44
06-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Indeed, some of us are blessed.

BLUE ORCHID
06-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Hi Vicky :hugs:, I totally agree that you are Blessed . >Orchid...:daydreaming:...