PDA

View Full Version : I went for a drive as Tina

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Ok I went for little ride in fem today, threw the country a bit and then back threw town.
Ok I stoped at many stop lights and even had to stop and wait for a bridge to open and close.
Funny thing was I never got any second glances at me, non, on the bridge I parked by some younger girls they looked just to look and never looked back.
Do I got the look down? Or am I not pretty enuff to get a second look, LOL, Oh well it was kind of fun and exciting so I thought I would just share this little tale.

~Tina~

Julie Avery
03-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Sounds like a hoot! Seems to me the hardest part would be getting from the house to the car, assuming you've got neighbors all around.

Sage GG
03-17-2006, 02:03 PM
that's really cool

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2006, 02:15 PM
If this is your first outing, congrads.....You know what happens next don't you....you will want to do this again, then stop and get gasoline, then a burger and fries from the drive thru, then shopping, then....... Next thing you know you will be all over the place and having a ball.

JoAnn

giggle...thanks for pointing that out.

Laurie Ann
03-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Way to go there will be no stopping you now.

TracyDeluxe
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Way to go, Tina. My first few times out driving (at 70 mph down the freeway, at nite), I was SURE everyone knew I was a man in a dress, LOL!

:thumbsup:

urban gypsy
03-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Hope you enjoyed your trip. keep us up to date on any further excursions.

Bernice
03-17-2006, 02:40 PM
then stop and get gasoline, then a burger and fires from the drive thru, then shopping, then........
JoAnn

I don't think gasoline and fires mix very well, even at Buger King - where the burgers are flame broiled. I'm all for encouraging CD outings, but this is a little too extreme. Sounds like arson. Imagine firemen all over the place - this could get ugly.

Oh, you meant "fries"? That's different! Never mind.

Gosh, I still miss Gilda Radner...

Hugs,

Bernice:D

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Well it was fun, got other issues to handle before I walk in public but I guess I "Passed" the first test:thumbsup:

wendy
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
congrats !:D

i've only dressed up and went driving once, funny I can walk fine with heels but driving with heels is another story. Needless to say, I drove slow.:happy:

Nikki Dee
03-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Good for you Tina...isn't it such a blast.???...and don't you just want o go and do it again....and again etc.
Love Nikki. x

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm thinking ever one is looking to when your out there, and there not.

Julie Avery
03-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Sounds like a hoot! Seems to me the hardest part would be getting from the house to the car, assuming you've got neighbors all around.

Well, that was a blonde moment! How could I forget...you've got a built-in garage ;)

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, that was a blonde moment! How could I forget...you've got a built-in garage ;)

The SO did pull the car our this morning and left it out, so I did go out to get in to it.

Francesca Chantel
03-17-2006, 03:53 PM
So much fun, isn't it? :D

Monica55cd
03-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Very nice Tina..... I'm glad you enjoyed it.... when I have my makeup done somewhere I love to just drive around a bit before I head for home ..

and for me I usually park in a secluded area behind stores..and remove the makeup and stuff before i drive the rest of the way home... I like what Joann said about stretching it out a bit at a time till i'm walking into stores shoping..

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Very nice Tina..... I'm glad you enjoyed it.... when I have my makeup done somewhere I love to just drive around a bit before I head for home ..

and for me I usually park in a secluded area behind stores..and remove the makeup and stuff before i drive the rest of the way home... I like what Joann said about stretching it out a bit at a time till i'm walking into stores shoping..

I know, soon one day I'll walk in but first I need to let the SO know then I can go the next step, a little more make up and more hair removal.

Denise01
03-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Congratulations Tina. It was a big step for you to-day.
The first time I was out I was nervous, but as i did it a little more, got more confidence and went from there. Small steps will soon grow to giant ones.
I went for a drive too to-day then to the mall for a while and dinner all en-femme.
I was also wearing a skirt and never had as much as a second look.
I have not figured it out really yet, either I pass much better than I think I do or people really do not care.

Denise

CharleneCD
03-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Tina you are in trouble now. You have definitely got the bug. I am so glad your first trip out and about went so well.

annekathleen
03-18-2006, 12:11 AM
weirdest thing was using the gas pedal and brake while wearing high heels, not to mention the cool air running up my pantyhosed legs and short dress.

Robin
03-18-2006, 12:28 AM

Ah, yes, I'm getting there too. I bought gas while dressed tonight, shortly after dark. The little old lady in the car on the other side of the pump didn't seem to notice me, though I was sure she could hear my heart pounding away. :)

I've been dressing out and about quite a bit lately. I've found a lovely paved trail not too far from work where I can walk (in heels!) pretty much unbothered, though there is an exposed couple hundred yards between the parking area and the entrance to the protected trail. That is an exciting transition the first time you try it, then you realize nobody is paying any attention to you as they pass at 30 mph and you start to enjoy the walk.

These lunch time walks have improved my posture and gait in heels very much. I followed the advice in another thread here, to lean back and take long strides, and I'm quite comfortable in 2.5" heels now. Still working on those lovely 4" wedge sandals, but am probably a lot better than before for the practice. Plus I get some fresh air, exercise, and to drive all the way there and back while dressed. Yum.

Don't be afraid to be yourselves, girls. The drivers in the other cars aren't going to notice you, and if they do, so what? Unless it's your wife, your priest, or your boss, you'll never see that person again.

Tina Dixon
03-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Yes girls it was fun, and I had people look right at me to while driving, so I'll do it again some day, i just figure if I don't go over board on make up and try and look your best you may pass doing that, now going in a store I don't know, not a lot girls out there over six foot and when I see one I look.

Teresa Amina
03-18-2006, 06:01 PM
They will probably just think "damn she's tall!"

paulaN
03-18-2006, 06:08 PM
good for you. driving is cool you have the security of your car and your out at the same time. It's a blast isn't it. keep on gurlen.

Adrienne Heels
03-18-2006, 11:03 PM
That sounded like so much fun, Tina ! Good for you !!

Barb Valentine
03-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Good for you Tina
Sounds like you had some fun

Tina Dixon
03-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Yes it was great fun, it was real fun just being Tina for the whole day:D