PDA

View Full Version : Past time to the present CDing

stacie
03-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Like most, I started out at a young age trying on womens clothing. Not untill the past few years did, I start to dress from head to toe in womens clothing, including shaving my body and wearing make-up and wigs. It all started with a pair of pantyhose and a leotard and that was over 20 years ago. In the past year the fem side of me named herself, Stacie and here I am today. I,m a str 8 CDer who is married, BUT has never told my wife about being a CDer, although, I have showed her a few pic,s of Stacie. I would love to hear some other stories of your first times and how far have the most of you ladies gone as being a CDer or TS and TG. Hugs as always, Stacie

P.S. The pic,s I showed her is a story of its own.

urban gypsy
03-17-2006, 02:40 PM
It's funny how most of us start with leotards and pantyhose.

Lisa Baby
03-17-2006, 02:59 PM
I started with a pair of my wifes panties while looking thriugh an edition of "Penthouse" magazine.27 years ago.

I had them as a keepsake up until ten years ago when they dissappeared with my second wife. She insisted she did not have them, along with quite a few of my other belongings, until we lost touch. :rolleyes:

Lisa

Regina
03-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi, it started for me about the same way only about 30 plus years ago, i was staying with my grandmother and the furnace failed during the winter time she was so afraid of me catching a cold she made me wear a pair of RED leotards to bed that were my mothers when she was a child, i resisted at first but once they were on it was like "hey i kinda like these" later on i tried my mothers hose and shoes on, i have crossdressed ever since only sparingly (shoes, socks, tights) that was until two years ago, when i started increasing the level of my dressing, by august of last year i took the plunge make-up,hair, nails, in a couple of weeks i hope to venture out "enfemme" for the third time, i have mastered the timer on my digital camera so i will be hopefully posting some pictures soon. Good Luck!

Regina

Sweet Susan
03-17-2006, 03:37 PM
It all started with a pair of pantyhose and a leotard and that was over 20 years ago. In the past year the fem side of me named herself, Stacie and here I am today. I,m a str 8 CDer who is married, BUT has never told my wife about being a CDer, although, I have showed her a few pic,s of Stacie. P.S. The pic,s I showed her is a story of its own.

I'd like to hear the story of the pics. Don't leave us in suspense like that.

Naturally, I started out much like you described, though somewhat different. Since a youngster, I have been and still am easily swayed by anything sexy.

I am perplexed how you could show her pictures of Stacie and she not know it was you. Or did she? You must explain.

Janelle Young
03-17-2006, 04:26 PM
I started with my sisters panties at a young age, stopped for a while then discovered panties all over again. Then it was hose and a garter belt, then I found bras. Gosh I just love bras. Over time, 30 some years, it has progressed to purging and now accepting me for who I am. Now it is dresses and skirts and sometimes a wig, heels, lip stick. I am now just starting to try the make up thing. Who knows how much this make up thing is going to cost me.