PDA

View Full Version : Attracted to your femme self?

Ellie
03-17-2006, 02:54 PM
I love not only the feel but my look as Ellie. My greatest moment of self acceptance was when I looked in the mirror at Ellie and thought, "Damn I'm HOT!, I'd 'do' me in a heartbeat."

Which is not exactly gay since I am lusting after an apparent female, neither is it exactly straight since I know Ellie's got a package... maybe I'm circle? :lol:

I was wondering how many others find their male self sexually attracted to their femme self.

sparks
03-17-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm a little minded of a creepy scene in Silence of the Lambs. Yuck the mirror is just a little too honest.

Sweet Susan
03-17-2006, 03:31 PM
This is actually an interesting quesion, and one that I've not really explored much. It brings up things that I'm not really comfortable thinking about. A bit of self-absorbtion going on, I think. It can be rather unhealthy.

Francesca Chantel
03-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Love your sig Ellie, I am so attracted to BBWs, so I married one and love every ounce of her.:cool:

As for the question, I will admit Francesca is hot... :o Her alter-ego, however, is not... lol

Anita
03-17-2006, 03:38 PM
I started a thread some time back now which asked do you dress as the girl you would like to date or similar lines The replies were very mixed

Julie Avery
03-17-2006, 03:40 PM
LOL at this option:

N/A - "My male self isn't around anymore for me to ask."

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Well with some of the help I have gotten in the last couple of months I can only say hell yes, who don't want a piece of a 6' 3" red head hottie, Oh behave...yeah, yeah baby!...yeah.

janicetv1
03-17-2006, 03:55 PM
No i don't usually go after girls that dress so trashy

Luv Janny

barbie lanai
03-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Of course, but the real question should be; "Does the girl in the mirror like the guy in front of the mirror?" Real bummer if she wouldn't date you.

Alex R
03-17-2006, 04:20 PM
I think this is really one of the main reasons for my crossdressing.

It's not that I actually fancy (US expression also?) myself it's just that I like to see myself dressed en femme.;) I think I look not bad actually, but then maybe that's just me!

Julie Avery
03-17-2006, 04:42 PM
No i don't usually go after girls that dress so trashy

Luv Janny

:lol:

Bev06 GG
03-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Well I admire your honesty, but to be quite honest thats probably the problem alot of RGs have with it. You fancy yourselves more than u do us. Thank God Ive got a TG who actually fancies me too otherwise I'd be the most wickedest RG going and wouldn't allow it. Hateful aren't I.
BEV xxxx

EricaCD
03-17-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm narcissistic as hell about dressing. (I was relieved when my spouse showed no interest in participating, because I cannot kid myself that this would be a shared activity.) That said, I have never thought of it as trying to turn myself into a girl I'd want to bed. Very interesting concept, but I would have to say I am not my own type. God, what a depressing thought!

Julie York
03-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Of course, but the real question should be; "Does the girl in the mirror like the guy in front of the mirror?" Real bummer if she wouldn't date you.

Oh god as if I hadn't enough problems. My mirror image doesn't fancy me.

:D

Julie Avery
03-17-2006, 05:32 PM
I have never thought of it as trying to turn myself into a girl I'd want to bed. Very interesting concept, but I would have to say I am not my own type. God, what a depressing thought!

Only if you don't enjoy a good laugh ;) Well said, Erica.

Deborah
03-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Can't answer. There isn't a choice for me as my girl self doing my male self. ;)

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 05:46 PM
i have been told to go **** my self, now I'll have a reason to:D

Teresa Amina
03-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Oooh, that's a toughie! No, not really, that's Me there in that mirror. If that Me looked in the mirror and saw the male Me.....well, this is just weird! I really dig Me, but not like That!:o

Clare
03-17-2006, 07:55 PM
I appreciate a well dressed woman with a good appearance, so on that basis - yes!

But i'm ugly as can be, so I'd have second thoughts!

Kristen Kelly
03-17-2006, 08:05 PM
I am beautiful person inside first, as for my outward apperance I am continuiously changing that, to project a closer image of a woman my age (pass, how I hate to use that word). I think crossdressers are beautifuil people and would date 1 as atractive as me in a minute.

jo_ann
03-17-2006, 08:53 PM
what's the term for this again? gynomasticy---something. I sometimes indulge if I do a decent enough job of making myself look pretty. i even sorta get into the role and 'tease' myself on occasion, sort of a 2nd personality pops out.

Jacqui
03-17-2006, 09:05 PM
I love not only the feel but my look as Ellie. My greatest moment of self acceptance was when I looked in the mirror at Ellie and thought, "Damn I'm HOT!, I'd 'do' me in a heartbeat."

I did me once. Afterwards, we each had a cigarette and then fell asleep.

Francine
03-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Interesting question.
My answer though, was "In a heartbeat"
I could probably do 'worse' ... but not sure how much better.
When I dress, I look younger, feel younger, and seem to have more energy.

Francine

Alexandria
03-17-2006, 11:47 PM
I am definatly attracted to my female self, otherwise I wouldn't be crossdressing. If I am going to go all out with a wig and everything, why wouldn't I try to put some effort in looking good? Even one of my GG friends (a bi) says I am "freaking sexy!!!" when I dress up.

I'm flattered of course :o

Eric/a
03-18-2006, 01:44 AM
I'd sure be afraid to answer this thread if we were all psychiatrists or something, but I know we're among friends here! I mentioned in another thread, the one about "Do You Still Get The Buzz," that it's often easy to fantasize having sex with the "woman" I've made myself whenever I've been out en femme. I guess, at least in that sense, I'd have to say yes, I'd be attracted to my "fem" self. It stands to reason, I think, because don't most of us try to "give" ourselves features we find attractive in women?

You know, this leads to another question. I don't know if I should have started a new thread for it, but I think it's related enough to this one. What if we all - and by that I mean all of us that don't already have wives or SO's - what if we could all meet GG versions of ourselves? In other words, one who looked like we've been trying to make ourselves look, acted like we thought we'd act if we could be her, the whole bit. Is it likely we'd be attracted to them?

Helen MC
03-18-2006, 02:56 AM
You bet! These days I am in effect my own wife!

sparks
03-18-2006, 04:39 AM
All right already! Yeah I would take one for the team! Wouldn't have to booze her up either! Cause I know I'm a sure thang!

Joy Carter
03-18-2006, 04:43 AM
Well I have looked at myself and no would be the answer. Then I have know a few GG who didn't care for themselves eather.

Billie1
03-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Since I usually try for 'elegant seduction', I'm attracted to my fem persona.

But, I started thinking of when I'm into my 'Dom' head (complete with the requisite 'accessories') would "I" do "me"?

Wow, this gets confusing!:cheeky:

Kathi-Anne
03-19-2006, 01:02 PM
I have to admit that I have rather nice legs. My inseam is 38, and when I have my gams encased in pantyhose with my heels, I have to admire Kathi-Anne for she has a wonderful set of legs. Maybe she could have been a pantyhose model. Oh well, one can dream,can't she?