PDA

View Full Version : Who plays sports as a woman?

windycissy
06-21-2018, 03:56 PM
After a looooong winter and a cruel spring, it’s summertime at last, which for this old girl means sports! I love working on my girlish figure by playing all sorts of sports as a woman. So far, I’ve tried golf (in an Izod skort and Lady Footjoys, using ladies clubs I scored on Craigslist) tennis (I love my Adidas tennis dress, it’s like running around in lingerie and sneakers) swimming (in a two piece skirtini which leaves awesome tan lines) and jogging and aerobics (my running skirt and sports bra work for both) so how about you? Is anyone else into playing sports as a woman?

Robertacd
06-21-2018, 04:29 PM
When I used to mountain bike, I would often dress in all women's biking gear including a sports bra (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?109845-Went-for-a-bike-ride-the-other-day&highlight=bike), also used to run dressed. But I don't do either of those any more due breaking an arm and a leg biking.

Alice B
06-21-2018, 04:33 PM
Golf, when I can. DLV always has a fun golf event

Frannie7
06-21-2018, 04:54 PM
I haven't yet but am considering biking. You look great by the way.

AllieSF
06-21-2018, 05:01 PM
Let's see?? Golf with you and I shot my lowest score ever, tennis (a few rare times) with you, and of course swimming (hot tub or sunning on a lounger) with you, of course! Thanks for all the great memories and stretching my comfort zone, especially at the pool. Now my next one will be riding my road bike for much needed cardiovascular exercise and to firm up those legs and thighs!

Rachael Leigh
06-21-2018, 05:15 PM
Well golf would be such fun to play as a lady, would want a wing girl though.
I do go walking in my local park quite often wearing my ladies workout and running gear so I guess that counts

KimberlyJean
06-21-2018, 05:16 PM
I have been doing track days on my motorcycle in womens gear. I love doing what I love while being dressed like I want.

IleneD
06-21-2018, 05:49 PM
I tried snow skiing a few times. Frankly, it did not work out so well. My helmet mashed my wig and only the blond ends dangled out. Taking the helmet on/off without losing the wig and blowing what little passable cover I enjoyed was a challenge. My thick ski clothing (mostly guy clothing) was as femme as I could muster but it covered any other cosmetic femme details (like breast forms, female sweater underneath, etc.)
It was a more of a hassle to maintain than it was worth. When my hair grows out and I'm farther down a (possible) transition path, I'll naturally appear more feminine and trying to wear a femme "ski costume" won't be necessary.

The one other thing I have tried is ride my bike. Call it en femme if you wish, but I usually ride with a long bandana head scarf, earrings (usually large hoops), a pink or otherwise colorful shirt and a smear of lipstick. Shorts or leggings worn in cold weather. It's riding season right now so I'm out on the green trails like that almost every day.

prettytoes
06-21-2018, 07:29 PM
I ride my bike every morning in loose cycling capris, racerback top, sports bra, neon socks, and women's sneakers. If it's raining, I put on a running skirt and hit the treadmill.

Mary Lawrence
06-21-2018, 08:22 PM
I got up my courage, a few years ago, and purchased a Walmart 1 piece bathing suit with a tank top and skirt that went from the hips to crotch level. I wore it with breast forms and butt/hip padding. Looked reasonable. Twice I was able to go sunning on a towel at the local beach in my suit, sun hat and dark glasses with a book to read. I went a third time at the same place and also went swimming, followed by an outdoor shower (still in my suit, of course). Somehow, I feel quite concealed despite all the people around and more courageous with my eyes behind dark glasses where nobody could see me.

Mary

sometimes_miss
06-21-2018, 08:57 PM
The closest I get, is wearing a woman's swimsuit in my hot tub. It's outside, and I have a tall fence around it, and can get to it from the house without being seen.

docrobbysherry
06-21-2018, 11:11 PM
Sherry's a pretend woman. As such she plays pretend sports!:tongueout

I actually did go bellyboarding as Sherry!:eek:

windycissy
06-22-2018, 12:29 AM
Let's see?? Golf with you and I shot my lowest score ever, tennis (a few rare times) with you, and of course swimming (hot tub or sunning on a lounger) with you, of course! Thanks for all the great memories and stretching my comfort zone, especially at the pool. Now my next one will be riding my road bike for much needed cardiovascular exercise and to firm up those legs and thighs!

I will never forget the day you shot a legitimate 77, you were on fire girl! OK, so we played off the ladies tees - we were wearing skirts!

bridget thronton
06-22-2018, 01:51 AM
Swimming and sailing in my one piece suit

Beverley Sims
06-22-2018, 07:34 AM
Tennis, womens hockey and basketball have all been on my repertoire.

Asew
06-22-2018, 08:22 AM
I go trail running in a skirt. I just bought a second running skirt last night which I ran in this morning for an hour on the trails.

windycissy
06-22-2018, 08:33 AM
I tried snow skiing a few times. Frankly, it did not work out so well. My helmet mashed my wig and only the blond ends dangled out. Taking the helmet on/off without losing the wig and blowing what little passable cover I enjoyed was a challenge. My thick ski clothing (mostly guy clothing) was as femme as I could muster but it covered any other cosmetic femme details (like breast forms, female sweater underneath, etc.)
It was a more of a hassle to maintain than it was worth. When my hair grows out and I'm farther down a (possible) transition path, I'll naturally appear more feminine and trying to wear a femme "ski costume" won't be necessary.

The one other thing I have tried is ride my bike. Call it en femme if you wish, but I usually ride with a long bandana head scarf, earrings (usually large hoops), a pink or otherwise colorful shirt and a smear of lipstick. Shorts or leggings worn in cold weather. It's riding season right now so I'm out on the green trails like that almost every day.

The picture of you on the mountain is so inspirational! Skiing as a chick is definitely on my bucket list, and I always figured it’d be a snap: put on a bula with pigtails and a swipe of lipgloss and presto, you’re a girl! You point out all sorts of practical problems which I have to solve (the essence of crossdressing) but I’ll get up there someday....

Suzi Q
06-22-2018, 09:17 AM
In march I went to a shop that specializes in items for women that have had cancer. I tried on three swimsuits (They are made with pockets to hold breast forms). The shop owner took a photo of me in the suit that I purchased. I have been going to a "Y" (Not the one I attend as a male) to swim laps every week since. I come in fully dressed with makeup and give them my wife's bar code card to swipe. I change in the family locker room, remove my wig, and wear a swim cap. I asked people in the pool area to take these photos. (sorry, I lost a lot of photo quality by having to move them around in my computer)

Suzi Q

Patrica Gil
06-22-2018, 09:22 AM
Been biking as a women. Still do it now and then.

jeanine38
06-22-2018, 05:39 PM
I run and bike in women's clothes. Running skirts don't do it for me. I've found that running with a bra eliminates nip chafing, and the support is actually nice. In bike shirts, I choose ones that have patterns so my bra doesn't show, which it would with solid colours.

Princess Chantal
06-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Nope, I have played sports as a crossdresser though. I crossdressed for a couple baseball tournaments during Pride weeks and a few games of golf with a crossdressing friend.

windycissy
06-23-2018, 10:51 AM
In march I went to a shop that specializes in items for women that have had cancer. I tried on three swimsuits (They are made with pockets to hold breast forms). The shop owner took a photo of me in the suit that I purchased. I have been going to a "Y" (Not the one I attend as a male) to swim laps every week since. I come in fully dressed with makeup and give them my wife's bar code card to swipe. I change in the family locker room, remove my wig, and wear a swim cap. I asked people in the pool area to take these photos. (sorry, I lost a lot of photo quality by having to move them around in my computer)

Suzi Q

Wow, my hat’s off to you, or maybe I should say my wig’s off to you! My swimming is always with my head above water, just a lazy breaststroke...speaking of breasts, for swimming I just stuff sponge balls into the top of my skirtini, you’ve definitely taken this to a whole new level.

kimdl93
06-23-2018, 11:54 AM
no sports in particular, but I have gone to the gym dressed as a woman. It seemed a non-event for anyone else...but a big deal for me!

susan54
06-24-2018, 04:49 AM
I don't do much sport. I have worn a one piece swimsuit to swim in a hotel pool. I am currently looking for a tennis dress but have no intention of playing tennis in it.

Angela Marie
06-24-2018, 05:29 AM
I run and workout at the gym. I always wear leggings, regular solid color and patterned. No one seems to care really. I have never run completely dressed. It might be hard, especially in the warmer weather.

Rollermiss
06-24-2018, 07:34 AM
Being that I have access to the HS pool/ weight room 24/7 I've used both in Fem. Swam in everything from a one piece to bikini. Usually use the weights ( for tone only) wearing short shorts, sports bra and tank.

Kelsey

freeindress
06-24-2018, 10:07 AM
Only women's sportswear: swim in one piece or bikini; Jog/run on park fitness trails in women's shorts and matching top (like team uniforms, solid color & white) or sports bra; snowboard in a white & red jacket; have a girly cycling top but need a bike and travel to places with more cyclist-friendly roads.

windycissy
06-24-2018, 12:59 PM
I run and workout at the gym. I always wear leggings, regular solid color and patterned. No one seems to care really. I have never run completely dressed. It might be hard, especially in the warmer weather.

Leggings are the best! You even see guys running in them under shorts...in the winter I wear them under my running skirt