PDA

View Full Version : Not sure

Kellymay
06-24-2018, 08:16 AM
Doctor is putting me on T. And I am not sure if I want it the hair,balding, and losing my girls. They are not big but they are there and I luv them.

Kellymay
06-24-2018, 09:38 AM
A lot of things are clearer now I found out I got a double dose of fem. I am xxy and did not know before. I like when I can be a little girly. So the T i just am not sure of never had a full dose of T. But I can use the energy 4 to 5 hours work I need a nap. So the question did anyone lose thier girl when put on T.

Teri Ray
06-24-2018, 05:18 PM
I am taking testosterone gel daily. It has had no effect on my desire to crossdress. It has had a minor effect on my energy levels.

docrobbysherry
06-24-2018, 05:55 PM
I assume you're worried about losing your breasts by taking testosterone, Kelly?

Since everyone's different, I suggest u wait and see. If they begin to shrink, discuss it with your MD.:thumbsup:

Beverley Sims
06-25-2018, 06:39 PM
My girls shrunk a little when I stopped taking hormones.
I was twenty.

SaraLin
06-26-2018, 05:48 AM
Mine are still here after stopping. Larger than usual for a man, and shaped a bit differently than "old-man boobs", but not so large as to get stared at if I'm shirtless and in guy mode.

Sounds a bit silly, but I'm glad they're still with me, even though I stopped my transition efforts years ago.

Rachelakld
06-26-2018, 11:57 PM
Wish I had some, 2/3 of me wants to bulk up be a body building champ, the other 1/3 wants skinny waist, hips and boobs, majority rules :)

Bobbi46
06-27-2018, 09:45 AM
It sounds like you have serious doubts about your gender identity, if that be the case you need to stop, take a long hard look at yourself and think seriously of what you want from the future at the very least if I was you I would go to a counsellor, it sounds like you have some doubts, you should sort them out before you make what could be a very big mistake.

suzanne
06-27-2018, 09:53 AM
Are there any other reasons, besides fatigue, for your doctor putting you on T? Whether or not there is, you still have the final say on taking the pills or not. Doctors have knowledge and information, but they're not god and they don't know you specifically. You need to weigh out all the facts in your own mind.

Pat
06-27-2018, 12:37 PM
Doctor is putting me on T. And I am not sure if I want it...

The doctor can't put you on T. They can only recommend it and they can only make the recommendation based on what they know about you. If you don't want to take it, tell them that. If you want them to make a better recommendation to you, explain why.

Kellymay
07-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Well it has been a week have more energy. Just ran up & down stairs just because I could feel my breast bouncing what a feeling.

Sometimes Steffi
07-01-2018, 09:03 AM
Maybe you don't need T, but some meds to improve your brain functioning. It's working for me.