PDA

View Full Version : A positive sign!

Tina Davis
06-24-2018, 09:05 PM
I am currently in a period of non-dressing, as my daughter has graduated college and is living at home over the summer, plus my wife does not drive and so does not go anywhere without me. She has started a new short-term job, but I have been reluctant to take advantage of the time where I could work from home dressed as she is unaware of the extent of my dressing and does not approve of my lack of honesty about it. However, on Friday at the office, I got a Diet Coke from the vending machine. The Coke bottles still have the "share a Coke with" labels on them, and this is what I got from the machine :eek:

I am taking this as a positive sign, but I know better than to overdo it. I will probably only dress once or twice a month, and because I will be working, I may not even get out of the house. But after my adventures last month over a 4-day period when my wife was out of town, I can accept this as an interim situation.

Jaylyn
06-24-2018, 09:21 PM
Tina I would call that a sign that you need to have a dressing day.... Lol

Beverley Sims
06-25-2018, 04:43 AM
Say it with a coke. :-)

alwayshave
06-25-2018, 06:23 AM
Tina, I have never got a coke with either name on it, good for you.

Tina Davis
06-25-2018, 08:28 AM
The day came quickly, a major accident along my route to the train and my wife's usual slowness in leaving the house led to me coming back home after dropping her at her train (different one from mine). I am now fully dressed with makeup and wig, I even got the false eyelashes on this morning! My plan is to work at home for the morning, take a couple of pictures, then clean up and go to my office for the afternoon. That bottle just pushed me to do what I have wanted for the past couple of weeks. :hugs:

Roxanne Lanyon
06-25-2018, 10:09 AM
I wished I had had days like that more often - and a more understanding . . . . !Now, retired, divorced, living in a new area, oh, what will be next?
:cute:

JennykBailey
06-25-2018, 10:12 AM
I picked my first name from one of those coke bottles.

Jenn A116
06-25-2018, 02:13 PM
My positive sign....+

GretchenM
06-26-2018, 06:58 AM
Sunday at a Chinese restaurant I got a fortune cookie that said "Be adventuresome maybe try a new look." I thought, "Holy cow, these fortune cookies really work." A sign? No. Just a lucky draw. But on the other hand ...

AndreaCalifCD
06-26-2018, 11:38 AM
I'm reminded of that line from Monty Python (Life of Brian) -

"it's still a good sign by any standard"

Judy-Somthing
07-08-2018, 08:50 AM
I know how it is with a wife who thinks CDing is all messed up.
I used to dress almost every Saturday until my son moved back home last year.

Stephanie47
07-08-2018, 10:12 AM
I found a Coke display at my local Winco with a stock of Stephanie bottles. Found my wife's name also, although she really wants her nickname.