PDA

View Full Version : Good Start To The Week

Sidney
06-26-2018, 12:00 PM
As I've said here before my wife is supportive but does not take an active role in my crossdressing other than occasionally buying me some panties or a bra everyonce in awhile.

We do dress, me in my panties, bra and nightgown her in her panties and nightgown and lounge around the house until bed time. In the mornings the same lounging drinking coffee, talking and watching the news until 11 or 12 am when we get dressed. This is a daily occurance. She does not want to see me dressed as Sidney. I also have a spare bedroom with private bath where I keep Sidney s cloths and all my girlie things. My wife knows when the door is closed to knock before entering. She does not want to try to unseen something she doesn't want to see. These are the boundaries we have set and I'm very happy with where we're at. Also if I want to I can go out dressed but not close to home. On the nights I do go out dressed I call my daughter (who knows about Sidney and we go to a lounge about thirty miles away that is low light and serves food and drink. We call this Sidney night out with his/her daughter. She is very very accepting and is also my shopping buddy.

This past weekend we had houseguest for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Soooo my daily routine was interrupted and I suppose my wife could tell I was down a little because I couldn’t be Sidney while they were here (I am not out to them) So Monday morning my wife wakes me up about 7:30 with coffee in bed. We sat in bed talking for awhile when she picks up her phone and calls her best girlfriend and makes a luncheon and shopping date for today. She hangs up and gives me a kiss on the cheek and says she will be gone from 11AM to around 6pm. She said this will give Sidney ALL AFTERNOON for you to enjoy yourself and makeup up for missed Sidney time the past weekend. She asked if I would cook dinner. I said sure, I like to cook. She also said she would call a half hour before she headed home so I could change out of Mt Sidney day clothes and into my panties, bra and nightgown. She said she would change into hers when she got home and we would have drinks, dine and then she would show me some things she bought for me.

No need to make comments about taking care of the lady. I know what I have and take care of her very very well as she takes care of me.

Nell27
06-26-2018, 12:10 PM
Sidney, that’s the sweetest thing ever.

Nell

Jenny22
06-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Cute story! It sounds like you've got an interesting story background. Sharing it may benefit other girls here. What is her reason for not wanting to see you dressed? Has she seen photos of Sidney? You dress very girly at night, and she's OK with that. Are your bra cups filled?

Sidney
06-26-2018, 03:42 PM
Jenny, we are strange creatures and so are our significant others. I've been seeing a counselor for two years and still don't know why I do what I do. So as far as my wife not wanting to see me dressed or pictures she doesn't know why and may one day but maybe never. I am very thankful for what I have and will not violate an agreed on boundry. Just like my Sidney room she doesn't enter. I do all the cleaning and my girlie laundry.

Now as far as cup size. I'm 6'3" tall and 190 pounds. I'm 72, slim and still in pretty good shape. I've been told I fairly good looking but as a woman..... Anyway cup size is a large D, very noticable. Why she can sit and interact when I'm FULLY Crossdressed with panties, big boob bra, nightgown and black leather ballet flats but doesn't want to see more I can't answer that question and neither can she.

dan.dan
06-26-2018, 06:03 PM
I can't even be in panties in front of my wife. My limits are quite different, nothing to do with it.

Beverley Sims
06-26-2018, 11:21 PM
You lucky dog, you. :-)

One day the horizons may broaden.

GretchenM
06-27-2018, 06:48 AM
What a wonderful and beautiful arrangement you and your wife have. Respect on both sides with comfortable boundaries.

alwayshave
06-27-2018, 06:50 AM
It may beI don't want to see, but she is sure accommodating.

Teri Ray
06-27-2018, 09:24 AM
Siney it sounds you and your wife have found a good place to share this desire. Mutual caring and conversation is a good thing. You are lucky. Thanks for sharing and keep your wife happy. Best wishes.

Bobbi46
06-27-2018, 09:30 AM
You are very fortunate to have a caring sharing wife, a person who accepts your femme side, not wishing to see you dressed completely is her way of seeing and keeping you as the man she married, warts and all as we say.