PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Optional Retreat

Rikkicn
03-17-2006, 06:09 PM
My sweetie, a friend and I went to Harbin Hot Springs for two days and we just returned.
It was clothing optional around the soaking pools and no one wore clothing of any kind. It was very interesting to see all the naked bodies there.
We were every age and every body type. Men and women together in the pools as well as the changing room.
I found it very interesting to watch the posture of women compared to the men. Without clothing it was easy to note the differences.
Women tended to walk with their back and neck straight while men tended to hunch forward a bit.
Women tended to lead with their chests when they walked and men with their heads and shoulders.
Women's bodies moved more easily and seemed more limber and men moved with more tightness.
Women took up less space keeping their arms closer to their bodies
There were exceptions as always.
I was the only one there with male gentials that had polish on my finger and toe nails. No one cared but then must lead non mainstream lives.
I saw two men wearing long skirts and t shirts as well but they weren't TG.

It was my third time at a place like this and I recommend to everyone. I was really freeing and liberating to walk around naked especially in front of everyone. It took awhile to get comfortable with but it was really wonderful when I did.

It was also fun to undress in front of both men and women especially since I was wearing panties under my jeans!
Rikki

Wenda
03-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the interesting observations. Very cool. I am ok with no clothing, but my GF has the reminders of a seriously botched surgery, and is not at all comfy in the nude. Besides, sans clothing, I am definitely non femme.

CharleneCD
03-18-2006, 12:19 AM
I am glad you posted this Rikki. Tommorow my wife and I are going to a nudist resort for the first time. I like you have painted finger and toe nails. I was wondering how well they would go over. I myself was thinking that because of the lifestyle being non mainstream I would find a bit more acceptance than usual, so your same observation gives me hope that that is the way it will be. I am hopefull that we will enjoy the experience as much as you do.

CharleneCD
03-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Well we went through with it today and went to the nudist resort. I must say that it went better than expected. I felt almost as comfortable as when I am at a Tri-ess meeting. I was amazed at how quick both Bunny and I adjusted and got involved. It was interesting how without clothes everyone just relaxed and socialized without concern for who you were or how you looked. I was a good example. I still have my nails on from last weekend and they and my toenails are a bright red, and without pockets there was no way to hide them. Not once did I ever get even a double take or sideways glance because of them. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. It seems that this is another place where I can let my guard down and be me. I feel confident enough about this, that when people get to know us and decide to ask about my nails, I will tell them the truth.

I will honestly say that if anyone has ever thought about going to a nudist resort, you must try it at least once. It doesnt matter what you look like. Bunny was always concerned about her size. Well they came in all shapes and sizes here. The majority were not perfect pin up types. The funny thing is I found all of them beautiful, because they were all there comfortable with themselves and having fun.

And what fun it was, water volleyball, socializing, a comedy show with national acts, and a dance afterward. We had a great time and will be going back.

I will say I didnt notice some of the difference in how men and women walk and carry themselves that Rikki noticed. This may be because The resort is used by long term nudists, or maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

Again to agree with Rikki, this is something worth trying out.

Wenda, if you need that fem feeling all it takes is painting your nails and using feminine print towels and a bathrobe. As for your GF's scars, we saw many women with some very dramatic surgery scars. No one paid attention to them and did not slow in the fun. Bunny herself has 5 noticable surgey scars and she never felt self conscious about them.

Billijo49504
03-20-2006, 02:28 AM
But you probably didn't have boobs, like I do. I've got to admit, it's sounds great when you have to go. No buttons or zippers to fool with. Just joking..BJ

Jenny Warren
03-20-2006, 02:51 AM
I still have my nails on from last weekend and they and my toenails are a bright red, and without pockets there was no way to hide them.

I wish I was that supple :)

It's first thing in the morning here and I'm still half asleep. I had to read this bit a couple of times to realise you meant your finger nails and not you toes.

Jenny