PDA

View Full Version : Living in a swimsuit

ConnieLove
07-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Its really hot this week,I get up take a cool shower and put on a swimsuit,most every day so far,and do my daily chores,relax with a cold drink,and watch TV.Anyone else like swimwear.Love the feel of nylon and spandex on my body.Would love to walk the Beach some day,just have to get enough confidence.293298

Sidney
07-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Earlier this spring I thought about laying by the pool and getting a bikini tan. Even though my doctors know of my crossdressing you would definitely have to own it with a tan like that. Still is an interesting thought. Of course with my problem with skin cancer it will remain a dream.

Beverley Sims
07-02-2018, 11:46 AM
In summer if I have the opportunity I live in the pool, of course I wear a swimsuit or bikini.

Tan lines, I love em. :-)

docrobbysherry
07-02-2018, 12:17 PM
That's a swim suit, Connie? I guess I prefer 2 piece suits!:heehee:

But, I can't see anything wrong with u wearing your suit if u like!:thumbsup:

Stephanie47
07-02-2018, 12:32 PM
I know the rest of the country is suffering under oppressive heat. Here in the Pacific Northwest I awoke to 55 degrees. Maybe, I'll see the low 70's. I grew up in NYC and the heat in July through first half of September was oppressive. My apartment had no air conditioning. In the early 1970's my wife from the Pacific Northwest found the heat intolerable.

I found nylon to be the worst fabric for keeping cool. As a teenager nylon tee shirts and shorts were being pushed. Looked great until the heat and humidity set in. Ugh! No absorbent qualities at all. Threw them all out and went back to cotton.

For summer wear I have some very nice free flowing cotton dresses. I also have several cotton slips for under sheer dresses.

Alice Torn
07-02-2018, 12:41 PM
When i last purged, i gave away a great one piece one. i bought another on Ebay. I don't know why. i would not want to be outed at a public pool or beach. i guess just for the photos and videos inside. Here is my new Ebay one. It has been oppressively hot and humid here. If i am not going out at all, may consider your idea, and wear it inside in this awful heat and muggy, too! Otherwise, i just wear guy shorts. No AC, just fans here for me.

sometimes_miss
07-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Lots of 'swimdresses' can easily double as a short dress. And I can just jump into my hot tub whenever I want. Once out, the breeze makes the swimsuit feel cool.

Joyce Swindell
07-02-2018, 07:54 PM
I think you look great Miss Connie! Living in Orlando we get to Coco Beach regularly. We'll sit and watch the waves and people walking by. We see crossdressers walk by regularly! At least we think they are.... unless he talks loudly in our direction or is Harry all over...we're never know for certain. So I say go for the beach girl!!!

RADER
07-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Last year, I put on my one piece swim sit, then my (GUY) clothes over it.
It was like under dressing, but to the next level. The only problem was when
I had to use the bathroom. I had to totally undress.
Rader

LaurenNZ
07-02-2018, 10:23 PM
I share your love of nylon, lycra and spandex too Connie. Swimsuits and leotards have often been worn, on their own or as under-dressing.

Barbara Black
07-02-2018, 11:10 PM
I have collected half a dozen pretty swimsuits, but I don't think the wife is quite ready for me to wear them in front of her. This weekend would have been ideal for one of them too (very hot). I perfer the one piece though.

phili
07-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Swimsuits are my new addiction- I'm all in-

I love the short swim dress look, the string bikini look, the ruched one piece dazzling color look. and I can see I will never have enough of them as I just spent an hour browsing ebay to replace one I got at the thrift store that was perfect and one of those outfits I feel so good in I don't care who sees me. But it is so old that I poke holes in it just pulling it on ;0( I alter the crotches and seats so they fit nicely!

IleneD
07-03-2018, 12:18 AM
Summer's here and the time is right for prancing to the beach!

293323 293324

Rachelakld
07-03-2018, 12:47 AM
I love my swimsuits, especially wet

But not really in to 2 piece outfits although the wig was okay in salt water

Glendy
07-03-2018, 04:59 AM
I love putting on my swimsuit weather it's my two peice or one peice and going outside to my backyard and jump in the pool and then sun bathing. Only thing my stepson moved in for now until he can find another place to move into. I hope it's soon, he doesn't know about my crossdressing. I think he might cause he did catch me swimming in my two peice a little over a year ago, but that's another story.

Connie D50
07-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Connie I have the cutes swimsuit I found and I'm dying to go to the beach one day and just layout or maybe the forest preserve.

Teresa
07-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Connie,
I recently bought a swimsuit , and tried wearing it on a hot day in the garden I actually found it hotter to wear than a little sundress I bought . I also fell asleep in it on a sunny day now I have strap marks and a deep V tan down my cleavage , only one way to cure it that is go topless for a while , so now I just wear my short shorts !

docrobbysherry
07-03-2018, 12:33 PM
That's why I didn't recognize what Connie or Alice r wearing! They look like slips or nities. :)

I have a lot of swim suits, 1 and 2 piece, but no swim dresses!:straightface:

My 1 pieces all look like this, more or less.:daydreaming:

ConnieLove
07-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Some of you girls have Beautiful figures, i wish i could wear a Bikini.

t-girlxsophie
07-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Not much chance in my neck of the woods to wear a swimsuit.But a few years ago on holiday in Zante,Greece with my wife.I managed femme time on our balcony every evening,including a chance to wear bathing suit.That was lovely way to wind down. haven't really the figure for a swimsuit so was for my wifes eyes only.

Sophie

Bobbi46
07-04-2018, 06:23 AM
And now its for our eyes too, looking good

Jaylyn
07-04-2018, 06:47 AM
It's hot here also but only up to 104 has been the hottest, I still just wear my straw hat, wranglers, and boots to the farm but drink lots of water as I go about the regular chores. I don't have a swim suit in the ladies kind but do have my regular one in male mode and have been coming in early and taking a trip to the lake to get the dust off and swim some. All of you girls look great in your swim suits. Connie I love that swim dress it looks cool. Stay hydrated.

Rayleen
07-04-2018, 06:48 AM
You all look great in your swimwear, me I'm not a swimmer.

Rayleen,

Alyssa Lane
07-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Im thankfull I decided to open the pool this year, and I’m definitely getting use out of it.293442

I know this one is hard to see but getting home and its still 80F outside. Pool was still 84.

wendy
07-08-2018, 08:08 AM
I absolutely adore women's swimwear, especially one piece suits.

My collections stands at least 110 suits, primarily one piece, and within those one pieces most of those suits are sport suits, racer back/fast back. I only have 3-4 bikini bottoms and one tankini, which I barely wear.

I find the best suits are the ones from asia, for some reason they fit very well around the crotch area, and because sizing is smaller, it goes on tighter (which goes to what connielove said about the feeling of nylon/spandex on the body). Plus sport suits are tighter in general.

I also have a few kneesuits. I don't wear those often as you have to pretty much disrobe to go to the washroom.

The crown jewels in my swimsuit collection are :
Japan - Realise. Very expensive, but gorgeous suits. At 3XL, it is very tight and small fitting (they do have 4XL and 5XL). I do have one of their full body suits, and the material is heavenly against the skin.
China - Yingfa. Affordable, well made, and very comfortable suits. Again, at 3XL, tight and small fitting. This is primarily my go to as the prices are inexpensive, and you do get a stylish and comfy suit.
Korea - Jkuss/Swiner. Jkuss is the luxury brand, and prices reflect that. Swiner is an off shoot and is their econo brand. I do have their "3XL" sizing and it s very comfortable.

I'm still on the lookout for Asics/Mizuno brands in larger sizes, but so far no luck. Unfortunately, both are very expensive so it maybe a long time before I can add those to my collection.

Traci H
07-08-2018, 10:39 AM
I have tried on one piece swimsuits at the thrift shop and most are too short in the torso for me. Lands End carries long torso suits, but I hesitate to spend that kind of money for something I would hardly be able to wear.

Last year I ran across a brand new bottom at Goodwill in black. High waisted with a bit of a scrunch Then just the other day while looking at GW for a sports bra, I spotted a blue tankini top made by Island Waves. It looked large enough to fit me, but the size tag had been cut out. Sure enough it fit and at $5, it was mine. So I now have a swimsuit that cost me $10 and I am contemplating just where I might get a chance to wear it out of the house. I love to slip it on and relish the possibilities.

VS Fan
07-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Yeah count me in on this one too.... I have maybe 2 or 3 one-piece suits, but the best I've been able to do is wear them in the shower... (basically gives you that showering off AFTER the beach feeling)... it would have to be a pretty empty beach or very private pool for me otherwise!

Alice Torn
07-08-2018, 03:01 PM
VS Fan, Same here. I o not have the kahonies to be seen in public in mine either.

Jamie390
07-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Swimsuits are my absolute favorite items of women's wear. The first women's item that I ever bought myself was a black one piece. I have about 10 swimsuits now; and I have purged at least 15 more over the years. Oh, and I just ordered another one. They are what I wear around the house when I know my wife and kids won't be around, (which is rare); and they are what I wear in hotel rooms when I travel for work. My wife recently expressed concern that it might become an obsession. I guess you can make the argument that it already is.

I do wear one to hotel pools when I travel for work. I usually wait until 15 minutes before the pool closes. That way, there is less of a chance that someone might walk in on me. Once I was alone in a hotel pool. It was about 20 minutes after the pool officially closed. I was stepping out of the pool and the woman from the front desk showed up with a stack of clean towels. She walked in the door which was about 10 feet away from me. We both looked at each other kind of surprised. I asked, "Is the pool closed? Did you come to kick me out?" She just smiled and said, "No, you're fine, I won't tell on you." I went and sat in the jacuzzi while she straightened up around the pool area. Boy, what a rush.

5150 Girl
07-09-2018, 09:04 PM
I put bedrails on my truck today in a bikini top and cut off (just above the knee) sweats.

Janine cd
07-09-2018, 09:21 PM
I'm ready to wear a swimsuit . It's only finding one that fits and makes me feel really feminine that is an obstacle.

Lacy PJs
07-11-2018, 01:29 PM
I have one that I'd like to wear but it's strictly indoors. I sometimes think that it would be really cool if there was a place where there would be total acceptance and no questions asked. FAT CHANCE.

Lacy PJs

freeindress
07-11-2018, 01:38 PM
My favorite items too, mostly athletic styles, along with some other women's sportwear. Since CD beginning around 2000, only wear women's swimwear at any beach or pool. I have about 20-25 one-piece swimsuits and 10 two-piece ones (which I like to wear in spa or steam bath).
Had more before a painful purge under mind control form ex gf, but slowly reconstructed a comfortable collection with these brands: several arena, speedo, decathlon/nabaiji/tribord; a few adidas, yingfa, turbo, maru, camaro aquaskin (with 1mm neoprene), tyr, pro-am.
Ordered last year a thin straps one-piece from turboswimwear.co.uk , in high quality chlorine resistant fabric.
Also considering a few ones from agonswim.com . They make quality suits in many styles and prints and fabrics to combine, so our CD sisters looking for one that fits and feels feminine may want to look at their catalog.

Heidi Stevens
07-11-2018, 03:44 PM
I am a child of the water. I spent most of my teenage years as a member of a couple of club teams, swimming competititively around the Midwest and South. Though I sported a very skimpy Speedo back then (this is 68 to 74), I very much wanted to wear a team colored tank.
Oh well, I can do it now! Here’s my favorite suit today.

Sashauk
07-12-2018, 03:48 AM
It's been unusually hot here in the UK the past few weeks so I too decided a bikini would be good for the garden. As I have never worn one before I got a reasonably priced one from Amazon - and I have to say it's been great to work outside and get a tan.

As Sidney said above, the tan lines are going to take some explaining away! I had an ultrasound scan last week of my lower body and, even though it must have been pretty obvious the tan lines were from a bikini bottom and not men's swim trunks, the operator made no comment.

krissysSecret
07-12-2018, 10:16 AM
I LOVE swimsuits and swimdresses! I have so many that I have purchased on EBay....they take up one whole side of my closet. I was just going through some of them because I'm going out to a lake this afternoon and I can't decide which one to wear. I'm opting for the swimdress look since I'll be in public..I just feel more comfortable out and about if I have the skirted type instead of the tank style. I've discovered that people don't give you a second look if you just act like you belong there. Here is a pic of myself on a rainy day awhile back...I like the tank style around the house.293657

JessicasRabbit
07-12-2018, 01:15 PM
I've been living closeted and have overlooked swimwear. Just in the past few days, my Facebook feed has been filled with swimwear ads featuring swimdresses and tankinis. I am smitten with so many of them now!
I really want to indulge then go kayaking in them on some of the more secluded lakes and streams nearby.

Solange
07-13-2018, 01:36 PM
I really like Speedo-like, single color one piece suits. I luv the strong but semi-sheer thing.

Devi SM
07-13-2018, 01:51 PM
I think that you didn't request to us post our pics, this a no pics section and once my post was erased for doing it on a thread that doesn't ask for it but I see some otber girls doi g so why not me?
You look great on it and recommend you look for a nudist beach and just wear your bathsuit.
I'm going bext week to tre beach andI pretend to wear a bikini. With a lot of naked guys and some girls too I don't think I'll have a problem...
I have a one piece too...

Tracy Irving
07-13-2018, 09:18 PM
I just finished a dip in the lake wearing a two piece swimsuit. The water is just warm enough to walk right in yet still be refreshing.

Christina Page
07-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Do most of you wear regular women's swimsuits or mastectomy swimsuits designed to hold breast forms?

freeindress
07-15-2018, 05:49 PM
I wear regular swimsuits, and have a few ones (both 1-piece and 2-piece) made with a sportsbra-like top: several panels and vertical seams to accomodate all kinds of curves, forgiving too flat ones. They seem able to keep breastforms while swimming without too much risk of slipping out.