PDA

View Full Version : Houston, we may have a problem...

ShelbyDawn
07-03-2018, 12:37 PM
So, I got this add in my usual junk mail folder from a company called Soma the other day offering a special buy 6 get an additional 50% off sale on panties. Not sure why "I" would get such an ad(wink wink)
So I clicked the link, I know that can be dangerous...

Anyway, I found some absolutely beautiful lacy, girly panties in just my size and since I could save so much more if I bough six pair, well, I bought 12. I mean who doesn't like to save money, right. Then I get the deadly "Others who bought this also viewed...' screen and saw another style that I liked just as much as the first and, well, ladies, I bought 24 pair of panties the other day. They arrived in the mail yesterday and they are wonderful...

But think of all the money I saved, right...

Like I said, we may have a problem here... LOL

I think I may have found my one true weakness.

I know you're all there with me. Maybe we could form a panty addict support group or something.

Just had to laugh at myself a bit...

Have a great day.

Tracii G
07-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Well you are set for panties now.
You won't have to buy any for a while.:)

Elizabeth G
07-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Hmmm, I'm not so sure Tracii, maybe this is just the start of something bigger :lol: I have about three dozen pair but that doesn't stop me from looking for more!

ShelbyDawn
07-03-2018, 12:55 PM
I don’t know Tracii, I bet if I counted them all out, I’d have well over 100 pair. Probably evenly split between plain cotton and the lacy ones.

rhonda
07-03-2018, 01:34 PM
You know what ShelbyD that's gonna be an awful large support group or something

RainbowDash
07-03-2018, 03:28 PM
I had a goal, and that was for my panties to outnumber my mens' underwear. It took some time, but I finally did it. Only problem was, I kept on going and wound up buying more panties. Just when I thought maybe I had figured out which panties I liked best, I suddenly started shopping at Victoria's Secret, and this was less than 2 months ago.

Well, now almost half the panties I own are from Victoria's Secret, and I don't regret buying a single one. Of course they always get you with their 3 for $36 deal that they got going on all the time lol! Not to mention that every time I buy a bra, I just have to have the matching panty that goes with it. Thing I figured out about panties is....You can't really just buy 1, they're gonna draw you into their web and then trap you like a fly!

Stephanie47
07-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Some people collect stamps. Some people collect coins. Some people collect panties. Is there something wrong with that? So many colors, styles and fabrics to collect.

Tina B.
07-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Shelby, don't laugh to hard, shopping can be real additive, last year we got a hot tub, put it in a very private yard, I now own a dozen bikinis and about the same number of one piece swim suits. four swim cover ups, and still shopping for more. I'm not sure what makes me stranger, being a crossresser, or being a shopaholic. I mean a guy isn't suppose to enjoy shopping so much.

Lacey New
07-04-2018, 05:59 AM
I just rearranged my stash because I thought it was getting a bit large. I did a quick inventory and counted 45 pairs of panties. I have the same problem. I like to “save money” buying 3 or more pairs at a time.

Jaylyn
07-04-2018, 06:55 AM
I have drawer full of them. We had a thread on here somewhere of pictures of our panty drawers. I wear them under everything almost 100% of the time now. Love them. I can feel them and always have that special piece of nylon female to remind me. The problem might not be just Houston and Austin it's also out here in West Texas also.

Aunt Kelly
07-04-2018, 08:29 AM
How can we help?

sometimes_miss
07-04-2018, 04:41 PM
I mean a guy isn't suppose to enjoy shopping so much.
Well, yeah we are, only it's usually in tool or automotive stores. I have those two, motorcycle stuff, and model railroad stuff too in my shopping fun. I swear, we're sort of cursed that we love manly stuff AND girly stuff. Retail therapy; it's addictive.....and EXPENSIVE!

Kandi Robbins
07-04-2018, 04:51 PM
I always take advantage of the Soma sales, along with my annual birthday coupon. Best lingerie store around.

larry
07-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Thanks for sharing Shelby. I laughed out loud while reading this. I also get those "surprise " emails from
Soma-Chicos-Lane Bryant's -Macy's.

Beverley Sims
07-05-2018, 06:01 AM
I have to restrain myself, I am running out of space.

Lisa Roberts
07-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Oh my... panties! Who can resist! Men’s undies are gone from my wardrobe. Last Christmas, my son and his wife came to visit and their luggage was delayed by a day getting to us. My wife offered my son some clean underwear, but then quickly backtracked remembering that I don’t own anything but panties. I did find some cotton jockey boy shorts that I passed off as ”Man-ties” !! Proud to be nothing but panties!
Lace and Smiles!
Lisa !

susann_gardener
07-05-2018, 01:54 PM
I now feel so in control - - - Just bought 2 pair of panties at Target!

Joni T
07-05-2018, 02:18 PM
You would have saved more if you had just deleted the junk mail in the beginning.
Jon

LeannS
07-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Commander Shelby

Please check your gauges again and run another test I see everything as green light here.
but please check your credit cards at the door for security reasons

mscaseyjane
07-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Self restraint had not been easy for me in this department. I've adopted the don't even look at them methodology. There are just so many to choose from in so many amazing styles. I totally understand how this could happen!