PDA

View Full Version : Tina's third outing (happening in real time)

Patience
07-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Good afternoon, ladies.

A couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of pride weekend and went out en femme (to the best of my ability) for the first and second time. I’ll tell that story some other time, but I'll share that some drunken 20-year old did ask me a couple times to “show my fat tits”. :sigh:

We'll have to leave those stories for another day, because I want to write about my third outing, which is happening as I type.

I was planning to visit a friend who knows and supports my fem side. Unfortunately, we’re not able to meet for reasons we need not go into. Point is, I was ready to dress and then had nowhere to go.

So I went to one of our local community colleges to practice some piano. (I have decided that my fem side will be a lot better than her male counterpart).

When I arrived, the whole place was empty. I could have my pick of practice rooms. I picked the larger one and became Tina.

Only a small lady janitor has been here since I arrived. I did see her look at me through the glass door, but she stepped away when I looked at her.

Here I am. I think the dress is appropriate, don’t you think?

Xox,

Tina

Tracii G
07-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Pic is kind of dark so its hard to see.
Sort of looks like woodland camo so that I will approve of.

Patience
07-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Pic is kind of dark so its hard to see.

Sorry. It was a hard picture to take and lighting was not ideal.

It is camo. I love it.

Xox.

Tina.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, daddy took the T-Bird away...

Or rather, lady janitor did. She was very nice and told me that they had to close the building because a power outage and I was the only one there. Basically, I was keeping them from closing the building.

I said I’d change in the bathroom,but she said they were locked. I said I’d change in the next building and was just getting my things together. She said ok and closed the door. As she had left, I put my pants on, took off the dress, put my shirt on over my bra and headed out. I said “thank you” and left.

File won’t upload. Will do it later. Here’s a better image of the dress. I found it at Ross two weeks ago and almost picked it up, but changed my mind. A week later, I went back hoping it was still there and I got lucky. I think the pattern is very fun.

Xox,

Tina

Tina B.
07-03-2018, 11:34 PM
The camo didn't work, I saw you! But I like the length of it, wish I could have seen the whole thing. A knit? So bold for the third outing, can't wait to here yoiur stories of pride!

Patience
07-04-2018, 12:35 AM
The camo didn't work, I saw you! But I like the length of it, wish I could have seen the whole thing. A knit? So bold for the third outing, can't wait to here yoiur stories of pride!

Big Sister is watching me? How Orwellian... ;)

It's polyester and spandex, made in the USA, but the label says “French Atmosphere”...doublethink?

Yes. Bold. About that...

This was a one-off. I’m still working on completing my femme appearance, although I have picked up a very nice hat. Combined with the right glasses, I think I can get by marginally if people just roll along with it.

Through this forum, I’ve learned about the makeovers at Sephora and MAC. (Thanks!) My plan is to do one of their makeovers and then go to a local well-known wig store and finally buy myself a decent wig. I have a couple of GG friends who are willing to come along and help me. Once those final pieces are in place, I think I’ll be more outgoing. There’s a couple venues in town (and out of town) I'd like to go to and So I have to get some outfits together.

Still who knows, how long does it take for cabin fever to come back? I’m still new at this.

Xox,

Tina V.

Beverley Sims
07-05-2018, 06:09 AM
Yes, and so is the piano considering. :-)

Need to see more of the dress though.