PDA

View Full Version : for the mtf's Things you like to wear.

Wendy me
03-17-2006, 06:13 PM
girls there seam's to be a lack of reading skills going on here .. this is for the mtf's only ..a simelar post in the ftm forum was over run by mtf's please post what you like to wear here and let the ftm's have their own thread thanks..........

Snookums
03-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Wendy,I like low rise jeans with stilettos,or a snug fitting denim skirt,fishnets,and OH YES,stilettos,so many stilettos so little time:p

Ashley in Virginia
03-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Reading glasses.

Janelle Young
03-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Perhaps a better question, at least for me, might be what don't you like to wear. I like lingerie of all types, except thongs they just don't feel good on me. Skirts, blouses, dresses, stockings, heels, ect. ect. just about anything feminine I enjoy. The more feminine the better for the most part. I am not into wedding gowns but that is not to say that some day in the future I might not be. For the most part I like my panties to be a solid color, but ones with designs or a pattern I might like down the road. I like my shoes to have a heel on them but if I ever go out I think I will wear flats, even though I prefer heels. I like skirts and dresses but again if I ever go out I think I will wear pants, even though I prefer skirts and dresses.

To answer your question though I would have to say panties and a bra with a skirt and a blouse and a pair of heels.

trannie T
03-17-2006, 08:36 PM
I like to wear women's clothes.

Kieron Andrew
03-17-2006, 08:37 PM
girls there seam's to be a lack of reading skills going on here .. this is for the mtf's only ..a simelar post in the ftm forum was over run by mtf's please post what you like to wear here and let the ftm's have their own thread thanks..........
thanks wendy........

Marlena Dahlstrom
03-18-2006, 01:53 AM
Um, girls, what part of female-to-male don't you understand.... As Wendy said, this is a space for the guys. Discussions here aren't about panties, but how crush beercans on foreheads. ;)