PDA

View Full Version : A dept store outing

Richelle423
07-05-2018, 12:22 PM
I lost my cell phone in a creek but luckily I found it later. Permanently damaged. I get my SO’s old one activated. Then we decided to go to Wal Mart for a few items. Walking thru the entrance she was clearance signs in the women’s dept. so we’re walking thru the dept she saw dresses and mentioned that she found a couple of dresses in my closet I said nothing. She’s weird usually doesn’t approve my dressing or attire. She saw some dresses and said she could wear them as night gowns. She found a cute camo one and said too bad they didn’t have one in my size. I freaked out in surprise then found an alternative and placed it in the carriage. It has been super hot here in the north east for a week. ,amber it got to her in a big or cause I paid for everything lol.
While driving home we hear on the radio that it’s national apple turnover day and national bikini day. She said she’ll have the apple turnover and I can have the bikini! We just both laughed. I was a funny moment.

Beverley Sims
07-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Things might be taking a turn for the better

Jaylyn
07-08-2018, 06:40 AM
It's fun shopping with a SO that is fun to be around. My wife used to be like that and would always ask if Jaylyn needed anything.

sarah_hillcrest
07-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Thats great, the key is to really have fun with it.

Stephanie47
07-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Richelle, I feel your pain. I read some of your prior posts and your girl friend seems to vacillate between acceptance and rejection. What's a guy to do? Last night my wife was watching "Say Yes to the Dress, Atlanta." I was passing bye and she blurts out in a totally casual manner if I ever wanted to "transition" she would still love me, but, would divorce me. "Wha?" I say. "What are you talking about?" She went on to explain she just saw a commerical/promo for "Lost in Transition" on TLC. Now, this is a woman in deep "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" where there is zero outward display of anything "womanly about me. No painting my toes. No shaving my body. Last night I was in desperate need of a shave with three days of growth. Just something totally out of the blue.

Yes, I probably could have had the opportunity to bring my desires to emulate a woman to the forefront. However, I don't think any talk would have lead me to be able to sit around in a dress while watching television. I just kept heading to the study to check my emails. Just shook my head.

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Hi Richelle :hugs:, That sounds interesting, Please keep us advised. Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..