PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Xxmilliexx
07-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and new to the world of cross dressing. Sorry about the long post, but I would like to tell you a little about myself. When I was young, i remember my sister and her friends would often dress me up and put makeup on me, and I remember likeing the idea of it. Of course I was young so I really didn't have a clue what was really going on. Fast forward to my teens year and I started getting interested in cross dressing, but never really pursued it due to the fear of getting caught since I lived with my parents.

I went through a period where I pretty much forgot about cross dressing, until my girlfriend at the time moved in with me. Now I had an arsenal of clothes and makeup at my disposal. I often tried on her clothes when she wasn't home, but was to intimidated by makeup to try it, so I never did. We eventually broke up and she moved out, and I never told her my secret.

Fast forward a while, I had been dating another girl for a while. To keep the story short, she was a very close minded person, and did not support some other things about me, and often made fun of me about it, and eventually told her friends. I never told her about wanting to cross dress, I knew she wouldn't be supportive. In fact I had mentioned about guys cross dressing to her once and she basically said you would have to be really messed up in the head to do that, and if I ever dated a guy that wanted to do that, I would dump him so quick. So the choice was fairly obvious. Not to long after that, we broke up for unrelated reasons, and I'm so glad we did. However, the way she treated me made me retreat even further into the closet about my secrets and made me uncomfortable to even think about it.

Fast forward to present day. I've been dating my current girlfriend for over 3 years now, and up until a month ago a just have kept cross dressing out of my mind. I frequent Reddit often, and I stumbled upon a cross dressing sub, which reignited the spark in me to try again. It was wonderful to see the amount of support the community offered and made me feel confident enough to try. At this point I didn't know what to do. Things had been going great with my girlfriend, and I worried what would happen if I told her. I ran the scenarios over and over in my head and concluded it's best to just bite and bullet and do it, so I decided to just text her a question. I asked her if she thought I would look feminine in makeup, girls clothes and a wig. I worried that her response was going to be snarky and rude, but much to my surprise she responded by saying she didn't know, but we could give it a try. It opened a whole dialogue, which led to her going out the next day and getting me clothes and makeup. She looked for wigs and order me a wig, and has been watching tutorials. Long story short is she is 100% supportive of me crossdressing and it honestly is the best feeling in the world.

My goal is to be able to go out in public dressed, and she is completely supportive of going out with me, we even joked about going to bars to see if we can get guys to buy us drinks. At the end of the month we are going to the beach and i plan on showing off my shaved legs, shaved armpits and shaved chest as well as my painted toenails, it will be my first step in the right direction.

I hope that I can get some feedback, support, constructive criticism and tips from you all, and hopefully make some new friends!

Jane G
07-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Great introduction. Welcome to the forum a safe haven, genraly. Sounds like life is on the up. Long may that continue.

Sidney
07-06-2018, 09:34 AM
If you read older threads there is always comments about going slow, taking baby steps. She seems accepting just don't push to fast and keep communications open. Remember she has needs also. Dont make the mistake many seem to make by making this ALL ABOUT YOU. Take care of her needs.
Sidney

Tracii G
07-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Welcome Millie nice to have you with us.
Your GF sounds like a very special lady.
Sidney is right don't push too hard too fast. Don't think her acceptance now is always going to be there because women do change their minds a lot.
If all you do is talk about CDing she could get burned out and you don't want that so take it slow and let her suggest things and have fun with it.

Xxmilliexx
07-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Thank you everyone :). As far as my girlfriend goes I made very sure she was okay with it. I really only cross dress on the weekends. She is actually attracted to me whether I'm a guy or a girl so it actually works out very well. I haven't really asked her to do my makeup or anything since I still feel slightly embarased about it, she has offered to do it for me every time now.

I know people change, but she honestly isn't one of those people, and neither am I. She actually told me if I wanted to fully transition to a girl she would be completely fine with it, but I don't have intentions of doing that.

I will always take her feelings into consideration, and I hope if she is uncomfortable with something that she expresses it to me, because the last thing I want to do is make her uncomfortable.

I don't want to brag, but she is indeed a very special lady, she has accepted and supportive of everything about me. Her and I are very much a like in mindset, especially when it comes to the lgbtq community, cross dressing, ect.

Tracii G
07-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Well that is awesome and I am really happy for you both.
Have fun exploring and trying new things together.

Sherrii
07-06-2018, 10:20 AM
It sounds like you are going to be OK! Just make sure she keeps on having fun with it. Do some things she wants, dress in things she likes at least some of the times, be a good girl friend, and a good boy friend too. Sherrii.

Elizabeth G
07-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Hi Millie,

It does indeed sound like you have a great thing going on - congrats and welcome to the forum.

I know you said it was a joke about getting guys to buy drinks and I hope that is the case. Otherwise I can picture an ugly scenario possibly playing out so please exercise caution.

Elizabeth

Xxmilliexx
07-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Thank you :) just curious though, what ugly scenario are you referring to?

Elizabeth G
07-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Hi Millie,

I'm referring to the possibility of someone being angry or embarrassed by finding out they inadvertently boughr drinks for a guy and subsequently causing trouble.

Xxmilliexx
07-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Oh yes! I have definitely thought if that. It was purely a joke between us, to be honest neither of us have ever been to a bar, nor will we probably ever go.

Rayleen
07-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Millie,

Be sure to give your girl the manly attention she needs first.

Also good communication and honesty work wonders.

Have fun and be happy

Rayleen

Xxmilliexx
07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Thank you rayleen, we have a good relationship and have always been very considerate of each other. I still feel slightly guilty and wrong about wanting to cd, however she has assured me once again that she not only is okay with it, but that she actually likes it.

LeannS
07-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Millie you truly have a gem of a girlfriend take it easy, don't rush her, talk all the time, give her what she needs to it isn't all about you.
Remember you are part of a team.

oh and welcome to the forum glad to have you!!

Leann

Lana Mae
07-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Hi, Millie! Welcome to the forum! Sounds like things are going good! Keep the communication going and make sure she knows you love her and things should continue on a good note! Hugs Lana Mae

SamanthaToday
07-06-2018, 06:28 PM
HI Millie you have no idea how many males here wish they were born during your generation. Your girlfriend is a keeper.

phili
07-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Well, millie, I'm jealous! Sounds like you are one of those couples featured in youtube- Enjoy!
phili

Danika
07-07-2018, 12:36 AM
What an amazing experience!!!

KymG
07-07-2018, 05:58 AM
Welcome to the forum.
Ive only been here just over a year but the support on here is great.
Well done for biting the bullet, most of us would love to be in your position.

Lacey New
07-07-2018, 06:03 AM
Millie,
Welcome! Sounds like you have found someone special. Good for you, we are all happy for you. Go slow and enjoy the ride.

alwayshave
07-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Millie, welcome to the forum. It's great that your GF is on board with your dressing.

Jenny22
07-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Millie, she's a jewel for you! Several things ... Your conversations and activities must never be all about you. Be your man-self for her at every opportunity. Skip dressing on occasional weekends, and make the weekend hers! You gotta keep her happy at all costs.

Danika
07-08-2018, 12:57 AM
I love this reply!

Dena
07-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Great story Millie, sounds like you have a wonderful girl and a great relationship!

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Hi Millie :hugs:, Welcome to our forum,

When you are here You are Home. >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Xxmilliexx
07-09-2018, 06:39 AM
Thank you everyone :) Yesterday I tried doing my makeup by myself, up until now my girlfriend had been doing it for me. She was a little jealous because mine turned out a little better than her attempts lol.

ClosetED
07-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Welcome to the Forum, Millie!
This is a great place to learn and share. Sounds like you hit the jackpot with a supportive girlfriend.
We have lots of opinions here, so feel free to ask and you will get them. Once you reach 10 posts, you can see the Picture Gallery and post pictures there for suggestions.
Hugs, Ellen