PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Preference

annekathleen
03-17-2006, 07:34 PM
I know this has been discussed.

When I am dressed as a male, I am bi, I enjoy being with my g/f and I enjoy being with another man once in a while,

When I am dressed as a female, I only have desires to be with another man, letting him take me as a woman, and pleasing him as if I were a female.

Are there any other cross dressers that want to be with another woman when they are dressed as women?

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 07:45 PM
;) When im dressed in drab I want a women, when im in fem I want to be a lesbian:thumbsup:

Raychel
03-17-2006, 07:54 PM
:yt: Yeh what Tina said. Boys YUK!!

Snookums
03-17-2006, 08:26 PM
yeah what she said :iagree: boys aint my thang girlfriend I'm 100% lesbian when dress enfemme
a mile in your shoes,will they fit?

Janelle Young
03-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Tina said it all.

When i am in male mode I want a woman, when en femme I still want a woman. Not saying there is anything wrong if one wants a man, just saying that is not what I am into.

silkenhose
03-17-2006, 08:33 PM
no men however my wife has a strapon which I like or am maid to like:cheeky: ............

made...no usually a maid

Francesca Chantel
03-17-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

sky0629
03-17-2006, 09:51 PM
i really like gurl on girl action

Francine
03-17-2006, 09:59 PM
I've been called "hetro-lesbian".
Do I have to explain it?
:happy:

Denise
03-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I ike women. But I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with a man.

KathrynW
03-17-2006, 10:35 PM
tell me I'm just seeing things and there isn't really another thread on *this* topic...:straightface:

TracyDeluxe
03-17-2006, 10:42 PM
tell me I'm just seeing things and there isn't really another thread on *this* topic...:straightface:

Check this out http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25838

EricaCD
03-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Hetero lesbian - I like that!

I won't pretend that I don't enjoy thinking about a man buying me a drink, opening doors for me, etc. when dressed. But it ends at dancing. I truly can't envision actually getting back to the hotel room, so to speak - unless my fantasy guy transformed into a girl on the way.

annekathleen
03-18-2006, 12:15 AM
I think I could get into enjoying another crossdresser regardless if I was dressed as a man or a woman. what ever "she" preferred, I could be her boyfriend, I could be her girlfriend!

gayboy
03-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Dont knock being with a guy until you try it :D I have 1 time and it was greeeeeeeat!!! ;)

Bridget
03-18-2006, 07:35 PM
I like girls all the way. Hetero when male, lesbian when female. But as a lesbian, i would be more dominant than i would be as a male...i'm odd like that.

Jane160
03-18-2006, 07:41 PM

I'm with you on this.. although married(my wife has known from the day I was introduced to her as " he likes your boots because he's a transvestite "
I have fantisized about sex(not life) with a man.. Although a strapon does do it if in the mood.
Its a personal thing and as long as you feel femme who should stop you feeling sexy?+?

magpie
03-18-2006, 07:48 PM
i have been with a man and its great only a man can do to a man what a man wants same as only a woman can do to a woman what she wants.
but to be dressed and to have a man is fantastic.
on the other hand to have a woman dressed as a woman is better.

deana cd
03-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Anne, I will have to agree with you to a point. When I am dressed in drab, I have no desire to be with a man, nor do I care to share my fem side with a woman. However, I am most desireous of male companionship when i am dressed as a woman. Am I making any sense at all here, God, I hope so!

JodieFosterTLGWLDTL
03-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Bi -- andro, or "pansexual" -- all the way round,

JF

paulaN
03-18-2006, 08:38 PM
I have never had sex with a man or a cd. I think of it all the time. one thing is for sure I never had sex I didn't like.

Frannie
03-18-2006, 08:43 PM
When I am dressed I realy want a man.Dressing brings out the Bi in me.

Georgina Milnes
03-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I thought I was hetrosexual once until I met a wonderful male who at the time made me very happy,and the physical interaction was great. After a rather long break apart that relationship ended ,and now I am again enjoying a relationship with another male who has reinforced my thinking that there can be no other way to experience lovemaking than receiving what the male has to offer!

Barb Valentine
03-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeh what Tina said ,not into guys at all

SarahHall
03-19-2006, 09:20 AM
I would have to agree with Anna. When I get dolled up I do have desires to be with a man and pleasure him as a women. I would also luv sharing abed with a women or another cd.

Leigh Davis
03-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Drab -> woman
CD -> woman or CD

Adele
03-19-2006, 09:50 AM
As a guy I have no interest in other guys.

As a woman I am a lesbian however I do fantasise about being with a man.

Joy Carter
03-19-2006, 09:54 AM
I spent all this money ,practiced deportment, voice etc and spent all this time getting ready to waist it on a man no I'm having more fun in my clothes not out of them thank you very much.

Drab -> woman
CD -> woman or CD
What will be will be their ain't no changing me.

Ipexx2
03-19-2006, 10:05 AM
;) When im dressed in drab I want a women, when im in fem I want to be a lesbian:thumbsup:
SAme here

Sarah Stockings
03-19-2006, 11:53 AM
When I am dressed in drab I fancy females. When I am crossdressing I still like females, but a little bi streak comes out in me. Another CD would be great! For just a straight guy, he would have to be pretty special.

AlysonCD
03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I guess you could say I'm Bi. I have been with two males but only when I was dressed. The first guy just had pantyhose on which really turned me on. The second guy was dressed also and I couldn't really get into it. Basically, if I can be the "girl" and have the outfits on with the hose, then I'll be with a guy. Otherwise, I stick with girls. If I'm wearing my drab clothes, I don't even look at another guy(usually)

Cherry Lynn
03-19-2006, 09:29 PM
When I am dressed I want a man and when in drab I want a woman. I do the lez thing with my wife when dressed but do not care for another woman when dressed. I have been with two different men and it was wonderful with each. As we all know all men are not created "equal" and I enjoyed experiencing the difference in size. I guess I am bi when dressed and hetero when not.

LizBeth
03-20-2006, 12:22 AM
when dressed as a man I do like women best, dressed as a women I like men best and like to be the fem , , truth is I love both that is what bi and and the crossdressing makes me feel more fem, its just my feeling on this

eleventhdr
03-20-2006, 12:29 AM
I think that I like girls only wether i am dressed or not If and when i was to become female i would still want to be with another girl. The only time or reason to be with a man is to become pregant and to have a baby other then that no problay not. I just like girls so very much that i would rather be with them either way so i guess i am lesbian female. Suzy!.

AZGia
03-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Being with a man is a different experience, while dressed it makes me feel like the woman I try to be.

marciegirl777
03-20-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm almost always girl-minded when drab or dressed. But I do occasionally fantasize about doing it with a really pretty T-Girl. I guess that basically makes me a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Marla
03-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Being with a man when Im dressed as a woman is my greatest desire and fantasy. I can see that Im not that unusual. thanks

Jennaie
03-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Anne, I will have to agree with you to a point. When I am dressed in drab, I have no desire to be with a man, nor do I care to share my fem side with a woman. However, I am most desireous of male companionship when i am dressed as a woman. Am I making any sense at all here, God, I hope so!
deana, You did not need to explain this. Your avatar tells it all. :happy:

FROCKYHORROR
03-20-2006, 06:33 PM
My head allways turns when i see a good looking woman,i long for and hope for a happy loving relationship with one oneday, so emotionally i'm hetero, however when dressed, i find myself really going into the fantasy that i'm a woman, and could imagine being a bit of a flirt with both sexes,and sleeping with either,however i know in reality that won't happen cos, well "i'm not a woman",i like to keep my fantasy life and reality life seperate.

ReginaK
03-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Who I am attracted to stays the same regardless of how I am dressed. I consider myself a "gynophile". That means i'm attracted to anything that looks like a woman, regardless of their plumbing.

Adrienne Heels
03-21-2006, 08:04 AM
My fantasy when dressed is to be with a guy, and go all the way with him...but in reality I think i would prefer either a woman or another CD....does that make me lez or bi?

Karyn

MsJanessa
03-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Drab -> woman
CD -> woman or CD
Definitly another TV/TG/CD--then with a woman, then and only then with a guy---and only with a masochistic guy---the only way I would have sex with a man is if I could dominate and punish them while W/we were doing it. It would be all about My pleasure and his pain and humilitiation. With TGs and GGs I'm less sadistic but still like to be on top in a sensual way. Men tend to be dogs however and I prefer to treat them that way(actually I'm kinder to My pooch):dom:

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Leigh Davis
Drab -> woman
CD -> woman or CD

I will admit that I LOVE women in drab or dressed. But I have fantazied about being with another CD while dressed. I have a hard time thinking of a CD that is all dressed up as a male.

geegee2
03-21-2006, 12:12 PM
is being bed with my lesbian girlfriends. we do the strapon thing and it is just great, they also call me their "lesbian trapped in a mans body. but all in all I just like to have good clean fun and clean,safe sex love hugs and kisses GeeGee2

Xandra
03-21-2006, 07:44 PM
It has been a while since I posted, but this is a great question so here goes..

In everyday life, at work, at leisure, when out with friends, I am very much attracted to women; however, when dressed as "Alexs" another side of me comes to the fore and I fantasise about being with another crossdresser.

That said, I have never been with someone of the same sex, but the desire has not diminished!

MandyTS
03-21-2006, 08:03 PM
How do I answer this one...

I state that I am heterosexual as a female, and as a male I am homosexual. I have never been able to get sexual with a female, although I do have many as friends. Of course if I "was" a guy, then I would have to be on the bottom vs at the top... and oral sex... :cheeky:

Well a personal opinion is that your true sex is also based on your sexuality, and because I like guys (I think they are yummy! :) ), I must be a girl... then of course there are sexual problems at the orientation part of the brain I guess!

Mandy

michelle_grrrl
03-21-2006, 08:19 PM
As some girls have said I am attracted to GG's dressed or not dressed but when I AM dressed I feel attracted to certain cd's, since this has been said sorry if i'm boring you here just giving my two cents worth:D

Ellie
03-21-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm currently a hetero-lesbian with a fantasy of a guy taking me while I'm en femme. My wonderful, beautiful, sexy GF has found a guy that we can both play with at the end of May. Until then, I reserve all personal judgments as to my like or dislike of homosexual activities.

julie c
03-21-2006, 09:32 PM
girl on girl sounds good to me.xxx

jessicagurl1984
03-24-2006, 11:17 PM
i know you posted this a few days ago but i jsut happened to find scrolling through and i agree with you, when im dressed i want to be with a man and i have actually, pleasuring him as if i was a woman has been the best way to feel like a real woman.

when you pleasure a man as if your a woman ther is no more feminine feeling ine the world.

Sassy
03-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Only girls for me.:D

Diannna
03-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Well, for me when in drab, it's all about girls. When dressed enfemme, it's still about girls. How ever, I do fantasize about maybe what it would be like with a man. Really doesn't turn me on much. I do wonder what it might be like with another cd'r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daintre
03-25-2006, 02:51 PM
I have been with a woman, dressed as a man, she was my wife at the time, I never felt comfortable initiating sex, or being the dominant figure in the relationship. Fact of the matter is that I really do not like my male "bits" at all.
After my divorce I did try with a man with me as the woman, again I was not happy with results.
I think that until my body matches my mind, I would rather not be in sexual relationships with either. I would value both as friends but that is all.

cuban heels
04-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I am bi when dressed and straight when not. Anyone else have similar feelings or experiences.

Michelle8
04-01-2006, 03:09 PM
When I am dressed up i would like to feel
what it would be like with a man.To be made
to feel like a woman would be wonderful.
Only when dressed though

Kitty Sue
04-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Cute guys or pretty girls I love them both.

sara
04-01-2006, 05:00 PM
when dressed i love to be with another cd but i also love the feeling of a man treating me like a woman in every way it felt so right . but as a guy im straight . it works for me

brightmank13
04-01-2006, 05:12 PM
very like cuban heels, its a tremendous turn on to have a guy
hit on me when dressed and i have travelled that road ;)
but not dressed = not interested
on the other hand, girl on girl yummy ( either sex lol )

Khriss
04-01-2006, 05:54 PM
...most "All things Feminine"...are my "trigger" :eek: :D xx"K"

(womenbodybuilderfantacy'sthough-hmmm!? )

Amelie
04-01-2006, 06:02 PM
I am straight, well that's what my boyfriend tells me.

Sarah Coleman
04-01-2006, 06:32 PM

What Tina said.

LaredoCD
04-01-2006, 07:41 PM
When Im dressed i like to fantasize about men, but when im done i feel like it would be very disgusting if i really slept with a man. If I fantasize about a man i pretend that im dressed and he is not or that he is dressed and im not. I was curious so i tried to be with a man when i was dressed and did not enjoy it, i felt disgusted, I was also with a crossdresser and i was in drab and i enjoyed that alot more, it was awesome. I yet to try to be drag with another man in drag, I think that will be awesome. If i was with a women in drag, I dont think i would enjoy it though, because when im with a woman i feel like i have the responsiblilty to be as manly as possible.

Georgia
04-02-2006, 12:24 AM
I have been dressing for several years. Recently Out in public and When at home about 75%. But the more I dress the more I want to stay dressed. The Same thing seems to be true about my fealings of wanting to be with a man. I at one time had no interest in men but as time went on And I started to transform I wanted to fell like a real GG. Recent events have peaked my interest. When a good looking man showed me a good time but that didn't work out. Now all I can do is think of what it would be to be taken by a man has a woman and be totally intimate with him.

SEXY_HEATHER
04-02-2006, 01:13 AM
as a man i love gg's and t girls are very attractive to me,never met one yet.as heather it's with other cd's preferred smooth,t girls.

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-02-2006, 01:27 AM
I have the feeling that there are a lot of Bi's in our ranks!

For what it's worth the 1999 Yvonne's Place survey (http://www.yvonnesplace.net/survey/survey99/survey99_results.htm) of about 1,300 CDs found that their self-reported sexuality broke down as follows:

Heterosexual 48.4%
Heterosexual but bi-curious 23.9%
Bisexual but prefer women 10.1%
Heterosexual with homosexual experiences 7.2%
Bisexual 6.6%
Bisexual but prefer men 1.6%
Homosexual 1.5%
Homosexual with heterosexual experiences 0.7%

The survey is far from methodologically perfect (it's used a self-selecting sample) but the results are inline with other studies on CD sexuality.

Silky
04-02-2006, 04:16 PM
when men dress up in women clothes does that make him gay Iam trying to tell my girl friend that I don 't like man only female.

Sarah Coleman
04-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Not at all, Silky.

michelle19845
04-03-2006, 10:51 AM
i mostly want to be with a woman either way,but i have wondered about being with a man when dressed.all together definitely be with women.

Kimberly
04-03-2006, 10:57 AM

When I am dressed as a male, I am bi, I enjoy being with my g/f and I enjoy being with another man once in a while,

When I am dressed as a female, I only have desires to be with another man, letting him take me as a woman, and pleasing him as if I were a female.
I get that, luv. I'm generally bi, but have had fantasies of being a woman. I don't know if this is appropriate for the post, but I am yet to have had straight sex... and I've tried! Heh.

Frannie
04-03-2006, 12:03 PM
When I and dressed in regular clothes I'm straight,but when I get dress in my female clothes I want to be with a man.I guess bras ,panties,garter belts,stockins,skirts and lacy tops bring out the Bi in me.;)

Rexy Lee
04-03-2006, 01:13 PM
I have been dressing since my early teens and am what is categorized as a ‘fetish crossdresser”. I dress real sexy and enjoy a great deal of pleasure in doing so. For many years I dressed privately and in the “closet” so to speak but several years ago, with the proliferation of the internet, I begin talking to other crossdressers. This lead to a meeting with another CD and it ended blissfully in sex. After that I enjoyed bi sex with several other CD’s. I am strictly heterosexual in my male mode but I am very bi when dressed and with another sexy CD.
A few years ago I was talking to a male admirer of crossdressers on line and in a highly sexed mood I invited him over. He was a very nice, sweet black guy and he arrived with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne! To get to the point, we ended up in the bedroom in no time and with patience and care, he took my virginity.
I am certainly not advocating this for everyone, but I can tell you never did I feel so sexy and feminine when he was in me and gently making love to me!
Since then I have done it with a few very select guys and its always great, but that was my first and still the best experience I’ve ever had crossdressing.
Rexy Lee

ginafaye
04-03-2006, 04:12 PM
what tina said.........or whatever my gg wants

jeniinnylons
04-03-2006, 05:00 PM
I have plenty had fanasties about being with a guy while dressed but not while being married. :(

Annesah
04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Georgina; I'm with you all the way on that! ;)

Rexy; What a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing.

SoCalSuziCD
04-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I love being with women. Had one experience with another CD and love it. Being controlled instead of controlling made that experience very pleasurable. But now, I am dating a woman and she makes me happy with her fingers. :P

Delila
04-04-2006, 03:09 AM
I have been with a couple of men and I honestly suffered from similar guilt as I usually relate to purging of clothing, but even since then I have fantasized about being with men regularly. I still prefer women and I dont think that i would want to be with another man.

helenscotlanduk
04-04-2006, 04:10 AM
I do not care who im having sex with, as a woman i have great sex with male or female and as a male i have great sex with both sexes,all i care about is that both have fun,its what being bi with a fetish is all about

Frannie
04-04-2006, 12:00 PM
This might be a no no on this site. I was just woundering how many members enjoy Bi sex.Something about being dress up bring out a Bi sex drive.

Khriss
04-04-2006, 10:43 PM
...I "prefer" sex !! (butIdo'ntalwaysgetwhatIwant!?):D "K"

newington938
04-05-2006, 12:52 AM
I guess Im open minded enough to let a man "take me". The feeling of dressing is a high,maybe the feeling of a man is the next step?? Its something that each one of use needs to decide, hopefully with the support of friends

Susan

Yes I am
04-05-2006, 01:08 AM
I find men repulsive, I don't even like to dress like one.

Deborah
04-05-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm single and unattached i'll take it anyway i can get it right now lol.

Yes I am
04-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Oh for sure, just don't sell yourself short honey.

Kitty Sue
04-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Sex with a man or a woman can be wonderful in my opinion. I have also had bad sex with men and women. Oh boy I really need to stop right here. Go outside and cool down KS.;)

KellyT
04-05-2006, 07:45 AM
I do have occasional fantasies about being with a man when dressed, but outside of my small mind and in reality I just can't find men attractive. I think the fantasy for me is to be held and kissed and to feel feminine. When I do fantasise I am always about a foot and a half shorter. Unfortunately I am very tall and can't imagine cuddling up to a guy that is shorter than me

KellyT
04-05-2006, 07:52 AM
When dress as a woman sometimes I have a fantasy of being sexually possed by a man.

I think it is just a fantasy that helps me, in a short time, trap some of my femininity. However, I believed that the sexual arousal that is produce when wearing women's clothing is due to the limitations I have enconter to experience my CD's which create tension and anxiety. Therefore, I have to put as much input to the experience as I can in oder to feel womanly. That is when the fantasy takes place.

I believe that if I have the chance to experience the dressing period for a prolong time I is most likely I would have a different experience than that of mere sexual arousal and get to know better Sophie.

I do not feel attracted to man . Once I am back to boyhood, I don't even think in the remote possibility of being with a man. Some of you have said that your are an hetereo lesbian CD's. You see, I don't know about that. I have never disclosed myself to anyone as a fememe except when playing as a child. So, Would I like to sleep with a GG while dress as a woman, I don't know, may be. Would I sleep with a man while am being a woman, I don't think so, I don't consider myself to be gay. However,I have never share with a man while I am being a girl, so How certain can I be about that?.

I must add that the idea of being a total femmale and being taken by a man with delicacy and tenderness is rather tempting. I am pretty sure that if that would ever happen, at that moment, I would sexulally respond as a woman and let myself go. The thing is that having sex just for the fun is not my thing. I need to get involved, in order to love and be loved.

At the present moment I just keep myself with the GG's .

Sincerly,

Sophie:GE:
Just read this after my own post and Sophie, you have summed up my own feelings pretty accurately

Amelie
04-05-2006, 09:22 AM
I find men repulsive, I don't even like to dress like one.

Hey, I am the opposite of you, I find GGs repulsive.

Yes I am
04-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Hey, I am the opposite of you, I find GGs repulsive.

I do too sometimes, I was just being facetious with that post anyways, let's be friends!

EllenCD
04-05-2006, 09:52 AM
I agree 100% with Georgina. Being with a man is "sine qua non" for me and validates my CDing.

bobbiejo
04-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Why is it after dressing, and working myself into an absolute lather with all the emotions and feelings I
get while dressed, I always seem to feel a pain of guilt
and have to quickly remove my female clothing??? Does
anyone else have this happen? It is only after culminating
my desires that I feel the need to quickly divest myself
of my female attire. Maybe I am really not a crossdresser?
This really bothers me.

Yes I am
04-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Why is it after dressing, and working myself into an absolute lather with all the emotions and feelings I
This really bothers me.

You are what you do, you crossdress for a reason. This guilt you feel is internalized oppression, from growing up in an environment intolerant of people like you, and me and all the rest of us. There's no easy way to get rid of this, and I'll tell you now that any attempts to supress your true desires will only result in more pain for you, it is essential to unlearn what you have learned. I think this is the hardest thing, because most of us have kept this all a big secret, and the conflict we feel from living one life while desiring another will never cease until we are ready willing and able to make that change, and live differently. If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. Why not tell someone you love and trust about the real you?

Kitty Sue
04-05-2006, 11:38 AM
bobbiejoe you just described me to a tea.
Yes I am thanks for what you said as it makes a lot of sense to me.

Bonnie D
04-05-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm bisexual.

I like being with men when I'm in my female frame of mind, dressed or not.
I like being with women when I'm in my male frame of mind.

I think it is understood that when a man is dressed and is with a woman it is not really lesbian sex. It is how they feel though so they call it that.

When I'm with a man I don't feel like it is gay sex even though that is exactly what it is.

Bonnie

anne16
04-05-2006, 01:29 PM
yes i too love to be with men, but only when dressed fem, when dressed in drab male attire i prefer females
Anne xx

RebeccaLynne
04-05-2006, 04:02 PM
I've always been attracted exclusively to women. Sexual preference varies by individual, as does its intensity. Oftentimes I've felt a bit envious of those who are stimulated by both sexes, as their relationship options are wide open. I'm no expert, but I wouldn't be surprised if bisexuals were found to have a higher sex drive in general. I can't imagine what I'd do if I was equally drawn to men and women, I'd probably never be able to concentrate on anything else!

tvmonikka
04-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I guess that pretty well sums it up!

Donna tv
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Being with a man when Im dressed as a woman is my greatest desire and fantasy. I can see that Im not that unusual. thanks
Marla you certainly are not by my standards, and to all the rest of you feeling the same way, count me in with your group. There are so many quotes along these lines in this thread that I am sooo in sync with you all. In my desire and fantasy however I would only add it would have to be with a masculine kind of man. Femininity loves attention and I think that would be better served by an admirer rather than another cd.
I guess my question is how did we get to this stage when I, like others always considered myself hetro. Is it the high when dressed that needs to go to the next level? Is it the beauty that we THINK we see in ourselves that only a true male admirer would see. Maybe he will not see us as a guy wearing a dress but someone who really will turn him on. Will he UNCONDITIONALLY accept us? This is all still a fantasy and desire for me and as long as I am married plan on keeping it that way. For all the others that said "no men for me only into women" I do respect your commitment. 20 years ago I would not have said it any clearer.
Thanks for listening
Donna Tv

peterseaking
04-07-2006, 01:43 PM
When am dressed, the thought of being with another woman is a dream, and yet being with a man is also a wish. Being treated as a lady wow !! Guess Im either way.

cuban heels
04-09-2006, 01:32 PM
All of us on this forum realize that the rest of the world sees us as gay. Anyone wearing women's clothes must be gay. If you claim to be BI it just menas you refuse to accept you are gay. I for one am perfectly BI. My past sexual experiences prove it to me. It is more important to me the sexual attraction I have to someone rather than the gender involved. I am very turned on by cd men especially with stockings and garters and heels, but am also turned on by women wearing the same out fit. I have yet to have sex with a cd, one of my goals in life. In the past when I was younger and was willingly seduced by another man I would feel guilty or ashamed since you are only supposed to like girls. I have come to realize my BI nature and am now comfortable with either sex. When I cd I most definetely desire either a man or even better a cd. When I am not, either is appealing, again it is determined by my mood and sexual attraction. I would love to be involved in a 3-way with another man as the third party, but again the ultimate goal is another cd. Thanks for listening.

Lauren Mitchell
04-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Tina and Bridget said it all.

I am hetero all the way. I guess with a GG, that kinda makes me a lesbian of sorts????

I could never be with another man...sorry not this girl.

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-09-2006, 03:34 PM
I am hetero all the way. I guess with a GG, that kinda makes me a lesbian of sorts????

Well that's where the "conventional" Kinsey scale with "hetrosexual" and "homosexual" end points breaks down. I've heard some folks use "androphillic" and "gynophillic" instead, or in words, are you attracted to men and/or women, regardless of what gender you identify yourself as. Makes things lot clearer, especially in the cases of TSs -- it avoids the silly arguments over whether TSs attracted to men are "technically homosexual" (or TSs attracted to women are "technically hetrosexual") while they've still got their original equipment.

AmandaM
04-09-2006, 06:03 PM
I am straight when not dressed. When dressed, I am about 90/10 bi. 90% of me wants to be with women, always with them in charge. 10% of the time, if there's a really sexy guy, I could do it. But he'd have to be special! Of course, if I could have both, I'd do that too!

emachine39
04-09-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm straight all the time. But I tend to be a little sumbissive when I'm dressed (or soon to be dressed)

Maureen Henley
04-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I think the discussion about whether one is bi when dressed and straight when not is somewhat moot. Regardless of your mode at the time, you are either hetero-, bi-, or homosexual. Making the distinction b etween en femme and en homme simply states a preference for type of role playing, in my opinion. i think the majority of CD's are at least slightly bi, whether they accept it or not. They may not wish to indulge, but fantasizing about it necessitates at least an acceptance of the possibility.

For myself, my sex drive as a male is mostly dormant, but I would like to try sex with a gg, cd or male while en femme.

Amelie
04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
One thing I find strange on this forum, on Brina's thread about wanting help with her husband, most Cds claim that sex is not a factor in their dressing. Yet every month or so on this forum there is always a question about Cds sexual preferences and the thread gets many responses. If sex isn't related to CDing as most claim, then why are there always threads asking about sexual preferences with many responses?????

cutieamy06
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM
I have always been with guys.

Sharon
04-10-2006, 04:24 PM
One thing I find strange on this forum, on Brina's thread about wanting help with her husband, most Cds claim that sex is not a factor in their dressing. Yet every month or so on this forum there is always a question about Cds sexual preferences and the thread gets many responses. If sex isn't related to CDing as most claim, then why are there always threads asking about sexual preferences with many responses?????

Good question!

Julie Avery
04-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Indeed. Biological male football fans can't watch a game without having their libido involved, but they can wear dresses and it's an antiseptic experience?

Pink Satin Sissy
04-10-2006, 04:54 PM
When dressed as a man - I love women.
When dressed as a woman - I love women.
When dressed as a sissy - I fantasize about most women or a cd.
I've never been with a man, but maybe if he were a passable cd, maybe.

Pink

Gurly
04-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Whether dressed or not, I am attracted to women so I guess that makes me sexually straight. However, I also have this fantasy of being the mysterious, sexy escort to an older, appreciative gentleman.......as long as there was no sex involved. Just a night on the town to be seen.

Ann lee
04-20-2006, 12:03 PM
its all good, i swing both ways, it doesn't matter!!! i'm biwhich ever way, but i do love being anna and having a man take me as a woman.

lynnmaid
04-21-2006, 01:49 AM
I found I would seek gays because they would share my x'dressing,soon as I came out to wife and she accepted fully I no longer wanted to "cheat" or had a desire to go with anyone else

kris_dresser
04-21-2006, 04:35 AM
I prefer women, but can see me with a TS/TV/CD, or Hermaphrodite, not sure what the label would be though...

Faye Emmette
04-21-2006, 07:05 AM
..Exactly !!
I'm sure I've answered this one more than once ( but def. less than thrice).
Remember, everyone's different. It's what makes the world go round.
0.02 that's my tuppence. :happy:

AZtattooedcd777
05-02-2006, 01:32 AM
when not dressed, I am completely just Sean as all know me. I am really attracted to girls no matter what.

when dressed, I enjoy feeling somewhat like a girl. I would say maybe bi curious as I have done a few things with a few guys. I don't get really attracted to guys but I do know seeing them treat me nicely like a girl is a turn on.:hugs:

hard to describe.:straightface:

btmgrl6
05-02-2006, 01:58 AM
When I am dressed I want to be with a man. The female part of me wants to please. when in my guy clothes....no men. No desire to be with a man. I like girls too. I have friends that crossdress, and I have never considered a sexual relationship with any of them. I enjoy being with a manly man.....

sign me
dazed and confused

Ashley Banks
05-02-2006, 03:35 AM
I prefer women on both counts, i think part of the reason i like to cd is because women are so attractive and i want to be like them, that and they get the COOLEST clothes!!! tho, the occasonal stap-on is rather enjoyable.

Clare
05-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Ok, I've answered threads very similar to this in the past. I have read every post in this thread and I see a distinct pattern emerging. It makes me wonder whether i'm falling into the straight/bi sexual orientation.

I have always thought I was straight whether in male or female mode. As for curiosity, I have fantisied about a GG using sex toys with me in order to get the feeling of being penetrated as a 'woman', but this is yet to happen, let alone me finding a gg willing to experiment with sex toys and an XDR.

DaveAllen233
05-02-2006, 04:08 AM
This is my first post...I started dressing a few months ago. I told my wife, of 30 yrs, shortly after I came to grip with it. She surprisingly accepted without fan-fare & even bought me some panties. But what she doesn't know is my fantasy to be with a guy when I wear them. For me the purpose for dressing is the feeling of softness, understanding my fem side, and giving of myself. I am alpha male during the day - aggressive, making the "tuff decisions". When I dress I feel submissive and desirous. I want a man...one that will make the moves. My wife prefers for me to take the initative - I tire of making decisions, so when dressed I just want to melt. I liken it to my teenage memories of the classic "girl next door" - all primped & frilly. Her objective - to be sought by "Johnny" and be the desires of his affection. That's how I feel when I dress - the grateful girl on her first prom date, considering to give in because "he" treated me special. The natural culmination is to give in to his amourous efforts & please him the best I can Now that's my ultimate reason for being fem - to give of myself with my precious acts of pleasure! I luv this thought & I crave a man who would understand.

Phhhheeeww...sorry girls for the long telling - once started it all just came out. The first post is kind of scary! Thanks for listening. denise allen

Tabatha
05-02-2006, 08:58 AM
This really bothers me.Wow, I've had a few experiences like that. I've only been partially doing this for a couple of months. Suddenly without any reason, I will feel like I have to stop. One day I went back and forth three times. I don't know if what I experience is guilt but just a sudden sense of wtf are you doing.

Tabatha
05-02-2006, 09:02 AM
I have no desire for men. My sexual attraction to the type of females I like is also now becoming the type of female I would like to look like. I'm guessing that is fairly normal for straight cross dressers??

LaceyDee
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
I certainly think about being with a man when I am dressed. But I always come back to loving a woman. I have never acted on my "bisexual" fantasies and probably never will.

Eugenie
05-02-2006, 02:18 PM

Hi denise,

I too like women very much, but I was asking myself the same question as you up until a few weeks ago. I said to myself as well as in discussion forums like this one that I didn't know what would be my reaction if I were to be faced with either of the two folllowing situations :

1/ Being with a TV/TG whom I would find really appealing and which would turn me on. That has never happened to me. So I still I can't say...

2/ Being confronted to a man that would be turned on by me when I am "en femme". This happened to me rather recently. Now I know, at least for this case...

As I explained in another post it started as a nice evening with a TV friend. But soon she got turned on by my cleavage and became again a "man" as far as sexual reactions were concerned. As "SHE" became more "HE" I became more "femme", forgiving that my body was still a male body. Won't tell you the details... The only reason I mention it again is that up until I was faced with the actual situation I would not have been able to say how I would react. I says that because some have said "Me with another man, never." There is a saying in French "Il ne faut jamais dire: Fontaine ne ne boirais jamais de ton eau" (One must never say I will never drink water from that fountain)

Last point, I never felt like having an homosexual relation (note that our relation remained rather minimal from a sexual point of view), regardless of the fact that biologically speaking this was a relation between two men. I think the reason for that was I never let my friend have a contact with my male genitalia. And he was also not interested by this aspect of me. He was just turned on by my cleavage.

I hope that I'm not offending other members.

Love.

Eugenie

Mistybtm
05-02-2006, 03:41 PM
I am totaly bi I love to be with woman first and for most but when i am dressed I love to be with dom men to treat and use me like a woman when i am in drab it is all about a sexy lady, wish i could find A GG that would play both roles at times that would be the ideal mate for me.
Misty
:hugs:

Maria-Christina
05-02-2006, 03:45 PM

Are there any other cross dressers that want to be with another woman when they are dressed as women?

When en femme lesbian and proud of it.

Maria

serinalynn
05-02-2006, 03:45 PM

Being a crossdresser, I have no interest in another mans manly organ and there fore I would prefer a natural woman for company.

Bev06 GG
05-02-2006, 03:59 PM
when men dress up in women clothes does that make him gay Iam trying to tell my girl friend that I don 't like man only female.
Thats very true Silky, but you only have to read the answers to this thread to realise why some women hate CDing because a vast majority of crossdressers do appear to be Bi curious, even the married ones. So unfortunately all CDs get tarred with the same brush, which is very unfair I know, but then reading alot of the answers to this thread you can see where women get this idea from .
BEVxxxx

sportschick
05-02-2006, 11:34 PM
But I think the responses here may be a bit skewed as this thread gives those who tend toward the bi side a chance to express those thoughts..Only GG's interest me at any time, and I'd bet most CDers are in this camp.

Marlena Dahlstrom
05-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Thats very true Silky, but you only have to read the answers to this thread to realise why some women hate CDing because a vast majority of crossdressers do appear to be Bi curious, even the married ones. So unfortunately all CDs get tarred with the same brush, which is very unfair I know, but then reading alot of the answers to this thread you can see where women get this idea from.

Certainly, there's a lot more bi-curiousity out there than certain CD organizations are willing to admit to, OTOH, as Sportschick said, I think the responses here probably are a bit skewed since it's a "safe" place for people to talk about it.

The Yvonne's Place 1999 survey found that about 1,200 CDs self-reported as:
Heterosexual - 48.4%
Heterosexual but bi-curious - 23.9%
Bisexual but prefer women - 10.1%
Heterosexual with homosexual experiences - 7.2%
Bisexual - 6.6%
Bisexual but prefer men - 1.6%
Homosexual - 1.5%
Homosexual with heterosexual experiences - 0.7%

Some of it may be that CDs are just being more honest about their sexuality, since Kinsey's research (as summarized here (http://qrd.org/qrd/origins/1991/kinsey.scale-10.18.91)) found that:

- 13 percent of males react erotically to other males without having overt homosexual contacts after the onset of adolescence. (This 13 percent, coupled with the 37 percent who do have overt homosexual experience, means that a full 50 percent of males have at least some sexual response to other males after adolescence -- and conversely, that only the other 50 percent of the male population is entirely heterosexual throughout life.)

- 25 percent of the male population has more than incidental homosexual experience or reactions (i.e. rates 2-6) for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55.

- 18 percent of males have at least as much homosexual as heterosexual in their histories (i.e. rate 3-6) for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55.

- 13 percent of the male population has more homosexual than heterosexual experience (i.e. rates 4-6) for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55.

- 8 percent of males are exclusively homosexual (i.e. rate 6) for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55.

So that the responses in the Yvonne's Place survey seems to match the same sort of spectrum found in the Kinsey research. But I'd certainly grant that CDs probably do engage in more "being the woman" fantasies than your average guy, although as Marla GG once pointed out, that may have to do more with being penetration-curious than bi-curious.

Of course if you're in a relationship, having fantasies is one thing, acting on them is another.

Ebonee_Tgirl
05-03-2006, 02:01 AM
I love MEN. I realized this at 15 which was the major year of change in my life, accepting that I am really a woman. I'd been crossdressing for a few years already but had tried being hetro and it just didn't work. I love men and being a complete woman for them. I am presently non-op but living full-time as a woman and though I don't mind if a man is interested in my male organ as part of my total package, it is not something I seek. I have been attracted to a couple of CDs over the years too. So I don't have a clue what I am lol. Gay, bi, hetro or les? Sheesh. I guess since I consider myself female, and I am sexually attracted to men, I would consider myself hetro. But society would probably call me gay. Oh, and I'm even more attracted to STR8 men! And just to really get the shrinks going, I am very attracted to considerably older men!

In my personal group of friends my CD friends all prefer women. Those who are tg/ts or whatever you want to call it, basically those who are living as female, are pretty much split 50/50 in their preference for men or women.

eleventhdr
05-03-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm a lesbian female because i still like only girls wether in mlae of female modes.

The only time to be with a male is to be come pregant and even now that is getting lost males are not really needed for females to become pregant much anymore oh well. still maybe being with a man would hav e some advantages sometimes just maybe.

Jay Suzy!:

saturnion
05-07-2006, 02:48 AM
I only want to be with a women when dressed as a women but I have given a though about a trannsgender post op.

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 03:08 AM
I'm not the kind of gal who "kisses and tells"but egardless of what happens(or doesn't happen) when I'm with a guy or another CD as Ericka, I end up emotionally fulfilled as a woman. That is what is important to me. Ericka

rpservices1
05-07-2006, 03:57 AM
very much with a women only as a lesbeion