PDA

View Full Version : I spotted a tranny "taking a drive"

jenny_centaur
03-17-2006, 08:02 PM
I was out jogging this evening after dark and whilst passing a lay-by on a busy road, I spotted a tranny parked up with the interior light on, fumbling in her handbag. She glanced up briefly, then quickly down again.
I wondered if she was doing what I (and many others I guess) have done in the past; that is testing the water - seeing if she could pass by taking tentative steps out in public.
Also, I wondered if she'd driven past me earlier, and chosen me as her test case.
It was obvious to me before I saw her face that she was a tranny. I wonder if that's because I'm one myself. There were no obvious signs - she looked passable, but I just knew.
I had a momentary thought to say hello and introduce myself, but I feared she would freak if I so much as approached her car.
Anyway, if you're reading this babe, you're looking good. I guess it takes one to know one (in those circumstances at least) :happy:

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 08:09 PM
I did that today, took a drive to test the waters and never even got a strange look, thought you seen me:eek:

Julie Avery
03-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Ahhhhh ha ha, Tina, you got caught! ;)

Kristen Kelly
03-17-2006, 08:23 PM
I did that many times in the beginning of getting out, the drive up ATM, stop for a soda at the hiway rest stop (vending machine). They were little steps I wanted to test the water. The more I got out the less nervous I was. I now go out to the mall shopping though I am still read, my confidence is much higher and Image = Looks + Actions + Confidence.

Janelle Young
03-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi Jenny,

I think you did the right thing in not approaching her. Yes she was out and was probably testing the waters, but the last thing she needed was the added stress of someone approaching her. If you were close by perhaps a wave at her as you passed would be good, as would a 'pig' male comment like hey sexy, that might just have made her day. Only if you were close by and did not go out of your way to get to her though.

If it was me in that car one part of me would have loved it if you came up and talked, but the other part would probably have had a heart attack if you had. Then I would not be able to talk with you as I had just had a heart attack.

Just some thoughts.

Jodi
03-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Think of this. Had you gone up to speak with her and discovered that she wasn't a Tranny. What then?

Jodi

ReginaK
03-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Think of this. Had you gone up to speak with her and discovered that she wasn't a Tranny. What then?

Jodi

I would have asked if she were seeing anyone and if she would like to have dinner. But that might happen regardless of what she was. ;)

Denise01
03-17-2006, 11:29 PM
I think you did the right thing as well. The first time I went out was also for a drive after dark to test the waters, then i got more confidence as time went along.
To-day I was out for a drive, went throught a couple of malls and then went for dinner.
Both the malls and the restaurant were busy, however to the best of what I could see, I never even got a second glance that i might have been a TS.
I was wearing a skirt, it turned cold after I left home, and think I only saw not more than a half dozen girls at the most in the malls wearing skirts

Denise