PDA

View Full Version : Another bus trip as Nikki

Nikki A.
07-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Yesterday I went with the Church group to see Jesus at the Sight and Sound Theater in Lancaster Pa. It's a bit warm and I decided to dress for comfort.
Did my make-up, skipped the wig, but puffed out and styled my own hair to a decent femme look. Maxi skirt and nice top and sandals and off to catch the bus. Had a nice time with all the people, some of the attendees were not church members, just friends of members. Took in the play and we ate at a family style restaurant (they put the food on the table and it gets passed around). Place was pretty packed as was the theater. When we returned that evening I had to go to the Verizon store (same lot where we were dropped off)to see if they could fix the phone. If I still have a weakness when presenting, I still get a bit nervous when I'm one on one with a male in a business situation. We could not fix the phone and I could not access my account (stupid Verizon customer service), so I went back this morning and bought a new phone after I was able to change my pin #.
Not wanting to make this a long story, where ever I went, I encountered no problems or dirty looks, even used the ladies room at the theater and later at the restaurant. Had an enjoyable day.

Faith Noel
07-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Hi there Nikki, you were just about in my back yard, not far from Shady Maple. Glad you had a great time, and no problems. They do a great job at the theater. I have only been a few times. I have been making ventures out in gurl mode, I have grown my hair out, and just do a light makeup. Have fun! Enjoy the rest of the summer. Hugs Faith

Paulette
07-12-2018, 06:22 PM
We are sometimes our worst enemy always looking to be clocked and that is what gets us clocked in the first place. Just enjoy yourself and have fun.

Nikki A.
07-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Faith, we went to Good and Plenty this time. Food was delicious and the sets were fantastic.
Paulette, you're right. I have fun dressing and to be honest I've gotten comfortable presenting as Nikki (maybe too comfortable). I try to look respectable at all times and if I'm clocked (which I figure I am) who really cares. I don't care what others may think behind my back, just respect me being me.