PDA

View Full Version : It was the new outfit...

Solange
07-13-2018, 06:34 AM
Earlier this week I was shopping the local Goodwill and found this slinky little black mini and a pair of black, sparkly pantyhose. Six bucks total. I couldn't resist buying the dress even though I wasn't certain it would fit. When I got home and tried them on the skirt was so short it barely covered my panties. When I added the hose, I looked and felt so sexy, but had no one to share the excitement. Now, I have you girls.

Jaylyn
07-13-2018, 06:49 AM
Didn't happen unless we see the pictures.... Lol just kidding and I'm glad you found what you felt sexy in, all CDs enjoy something that make them feel and look sexy, mine is tall heels and a short mini with a low cut top where my forms fill out a cute figure. I noticed you only have a couple of posts and joined just recently, so welcome to the forum. We welcome you.

Solange
07-13-2018, 07:04 AM
LOL. Thanks Jaylyn! I luv heels too, the taller the better.

deebra
07-13-2018, 07:19 AM
Solange, straight males don't get to enjoy what you just did; aren't you glad you are a CD.

And Jaylyn didn't happen with you unless we see the pictures/ to shea.

Stacy Darling
07-13-2018, 07:20 AM
Six Bucks?
Ok then, you've passed the smart (sometimes lucky) shopper test, as far as I'm concerned!
Not a big fan of Black though! Which is also a good thing as the primary coloured skirts will still be on the racks for me!
Sounds like a win win shop Solange! and your set for the weekend!:belly:
Stacy!

BrendaPDX
07-13-2018, 08:14 AM
Solange, Thank you for sharing, I love short dresses and skirts, ever since I sat on some lawn furniture and the shock of the cold aluminum. Yikes it was fun.:eek:

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2018, 08:22 AM
Hi Solange :hugs:, That sounds great, Shopping at Goodwill is like going on a treasure hunt,

You just never know what treasures that you will find. >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Solange
07-13-2018, 08:30 AM
Deebra, I luv who I am! I feel sad for anyone who has never felt the way I feel dressed.

Stacy/BlueOrchid: Resale shops are amazing. Too bad they don't usually have heels in my size (or height!)

Brenda: That sounds like an amazing sensation.