PDA

View Full Version : Not Many Share This

deebra
07-13-2018, 08:14 AM
But I will, to help new members and for those long timers that dressing and the clothes have lost their excitement and have just become ho hum. When going out lately I dress entirely in girl clothes and dress to blend. Yesterday I wore a thong part of the day and then changed into a white nylon tanga with 1" lace hugging my butt. Also wore women's sandles, tight girl jeans and girl scoop neck tee. I try to be very conscious of how the girl clothes feel on me when wearing and how I no longer feel like a male when wearing. I just loved how it felt walking in the undies, tight tuck stayed where it should so I was feeling there was nothing down there. And the girl jeans was hugging this area very womanly and nice and showed a very flat front. What a turn-on! Before leaving home the mirror showed the clothes fit me nice and I did not look like a man in a dress. In my opinion a GG that noticed me should say the clothes fit him nice, why should anyone have a problem???? Again felt so nice dressed totally as a girl, enjoying how it felt to be out dressed as a woman. Just love how girl clothes look and feel when wearing and of course the satisfaction of being dressed as such out in public..

Stacy Darling
07-13-2018, 08:33 AM
I'd be content with the "the clothes fit him nice"

Stacy!

Solange
07-13-2018, 08:38 AM
Although I don't look passable or go public, I relate to everything you said about the feelings associated with clothes and particularly tucking. There are so many sensations when dressing femme. I could go on for hours just about different pantyhose!

phili
07-13-2018, 09:11 AM
I find women are very understanding about anyone making an effort to look nice, and to enjoy all the sensual parts of it as well. They are curious, but observant and just want to know you are not a threat.

Teresa
07-13-2018, 09:20 AM
Deebra,
On a daily basis I don't give my underwear a second thought , I admit wearing my cami slip feels nice but also serves the purpose it's intended for under a dress or skirt and also for modesty reasons when I'm trying on clothes. I found this out when a young woman pulled the curtain back without realising I was changing and revealed me standing in my slip . It's the outer wear that I give most thought to but usually if it's appropriate rather than as a turn on but that doesn't say I don't feel good being out dressed because I love it .

deebra
07-13-2018, 03:40 PM
phili I love what you said; I would love for it to be true, maybe it is????? If so what's holding us back?????? Wouldn't it be cool to have female friends that thought you looked better in female clothes and they preferred seeing you dress that way.

Tracy Irving
07-13-2018, 09:14 PM
When it comes to panties, the pair I wear is the one on top.

Janine cd
07-13-2018, 09:55 PM
Wearing feminine clothes definitely makes me feel like a different person. I am especially aware of my female persona when wearing a bra and forms.

Tina June
07-13-2018, 10:06 PM
I have been trying to present more of my feminine side in my everyday life and It is Slowly moving forward.
So I try to live by these guidelines...
Be who you want to be, Live life as you wish to live it, and always let EVERYONE else be who they wish to be.

As always YMMV ( Your Mileage May Vary ) [Yes, I am still a car person... Actually I am a Jeep Girl!]

Helen_Highwater
07-14-2018, 03:51 AM
Deebra,

"The clothes fit nice" shows to the onlooker that you've taken as much care as a GG would when setting off out. It says amongst other things you're serious about what you're doing and so are presenting the person you are.

I must admit I haven't worn a thong for some time but I'll agree that there's a certain something, a level of sensuality to be found in their wearing.

DIANEF
07-14-2018, 07:18 AM
When I'm out how my clothes look is more important than how they feel. My enjoyment comes from being able to walk about freely dressed as a female and if not passing then at least blending, not that I'm knocking anyone who feels differently.