PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th strikes

BethanyCross
07-13-2018, 01:51 PM
I am having a little Bethany time and I dropped my glass Aqua di Goia roller ball perfume. Of course it broke and I had perfume all over the bedroom floor. I cleaned it up with vinegar and baking soda. It appears to have removed the scent. I hope so as my wife does not appreciate my hobby.

Devi SM
07-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Be prepared because wives have a sixth and seventh, etc sense and powerful smell is one of them, by the other side you don't smell the perfume now cause you already accostumed to it...good luck.

Micki_Finn
07-13-2018, 02:24 PM
Oh yeah. She’s gonna smell it. If you really want to make sure the smell is gone, leave the house for a while then come back.

JennykBailey
07-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Sorry my lovely women have a better sense of smell than most bloodhounds x

KatrinaK
07-13-2018, 04:03 PM
My wife can smell things that the dog can't. Rip up the carpet!

Tracii G
07-13-2018, 04:06 PM
Leave the windows open for a few hours and a fan drawing towards the exiting window.
If you have a floor cleaner/sealer that works too. I used that where a cat decided he didn't want to use the litter box.

Bobbi46
07-13-2018, 04:07 PM
Oh she will know alright and and if she cannot smell the perfume she will detect a different smell in the room, beware of the sixth sence and womens intuition! good luck

Solange
07-13-2018, 05:51 PM
Good luck! Suspicious wives have uncanny senses.

Lisa Roberts
07-13-2018, 07:22 PM
Doomed! Doomed I say!!

Tonya Renee
07-13-2018, 07:43 PM
I say burn the house down! My wife can smell nail polish and remover from 3 miles away!

Tracy Irving
07-13-2018, 09:05 PM
I would empty a few cans of Febreze and start burning some candles.

docrobbysherry
07-13-2018, 09:26 PM
U WILL be found out unless u go to extremes to hide the smell, Beth. Here's a way that may result in less anger from your spouse than being caught dressing.:Angry3:
I have found fires blot out the smell of most things. Even the most vile perfumes!:doh:

Just start a small fire using something with a strong odor like pine in the middle of the contaminated room. I find if u put it out before it does too much damage then pull out the burned carpeting and sniff around? The smoke is all you'll smell!:thumbsup:

Be sure u check the terms of your fire insurance, load the nearest fire station number in your phone, and be sure the house is vacant of people and animals before trying this method, tho!:thumbsup:

nvlady
07-13-2018, 10:43 PM
When she comes home and smells women's perfume in your bedroom you had better hope she thinks crossdressing.

Stephanie Michelle
07-13-2018, 11:20 PM
Tell her you bought her perfume and dropped it trying to wrap it for her.

Millisense
07-14-2018, 12:25 AM
1) Knock her perfume off the dresser, it might confuse her.
2) Dress your pet in a teddy.
3) Blame your pet for the perfume and crossdressing.
4) If you don't have a pet, then 1A) Buy a pet.

Or,
1) Buy a bottle of Old Spice and spill that all over, leave the bottle on the floor for your wife to find.
2) Blame the pet.
3) If you don't have a pet, see #4 above.

Kiwi Primrose
07-14-2018, 02:20 AM
Tell her before she finds it and be prepared to cry or at least be very sorry. See if you can get her to give you a cuddle.

marijja
07-14-2018, 08:04 AM
I say burn the house down! My wife can smell nail polish and remover from 3 miles away!

:doh::doh: LOL

Pat
07-14-2018, 08:28 AM
It appears to have removed the scent. I hope so as my wife does not appreciate my hobby.

Tell her you hired a call girl while she was out. That should avoid any unpleasantness over crossdressing.

Stephanie47
07-14-2018, 08:35 AM
You could tell her your girlfriend was over and leave it to her imagination. One reason I do not apply perfume when dressing is the left behind scents. I am assuming your floors are not carpet. Otherwise, you might as well be ready for a little discussion. My wife does not use makeup except for a little lip coloring, so if I were to use makeup she would detect odors left by all sorts of makeup. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if your wife has detected minute traces of makeup odors without gigantic spills of perfume. She just does not confront you all the time.

Jenny22
07-14-2018, 11:10 AM
It's now Saturday the 14th. Tell us (when you get out of the hospital) what happened.

BLUE ORCHID
07-14-2018, 04:06 PM
Hi Bthany :hugs::hugs::hugs:, It has been nice knowing you, We will miss you.

If by some Miracle that you survive this please keep us advised when out get out of the Hospital !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o.

Ressie
07-15-2018, 11:28 AM
Clean it up the best you can then spray the area with WD40. Leave some tools lying around so she can put the smell and what she sees together.

Sidney
07-15-2018, 12:15 PM
Yep, I'd definitely use Pats idea.

Swottie
07-15-2018, 01:33 PM
If all else fails, burn the house down. Only kidding of course, hope it worked out.

BethanyCross
07-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Well,
She hasn't said anything yet. Apparently washing thoroughly with vinegar and applying baking soda absorbed the smell. I went out of the house for awhile after my clean up and when I returned I could barely detect a smell. Then yesterday I also fried bacon which leaves a smell for a while.

Traci H
07-15-2018, 06:14 PM
Bacon, that’s not a bad move after the vinegar and baking soda.

Yes, wife radar works on smells as well. The slightest smell gets my wife going. Sometimes it is just a low smell lotion and she questions the event.

Hope all continues to proceed without incident.

colleen ps
07-16-2018, 03:03 AM
Shame i only just saw this thread, i would have put it to my advantage, lit candles, left a perfume bottle on the side of the bath, filled the bath and added some smells and bubbles, put a low watt bulb in the lamp and some soft music on the cd player, and then told her after her day you thought she would like some pampering. Offering to paint her toes is a no no though, she might wonder how you do such a good job LOL.

alwayshave
07-16-2018, 06:06 AM
Bacon would have thrown my wife of the track.

Beverley Sims
07-17-2018, 07:03 AM
I have learned to live with the smell, love the fragrance.

You may get over having that problem some day.