PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever changed a transmission while en femme?

Butterfly Bill
03-18-2006, 12:20 AM
You know... a tranny replacing a tranny.

Apparently there's people doing a lot of other stuff while crossdressed.

Snookums
03-18-2006, 12:24 AM
I have changed my oil and filter,and did a tune up in shorts and flats,:eek: the neighbors had snit fits,one neighbor threatened me with a violent death if I went near his kids,I told him to make sure his kids stayed away from my house,Mormons are so shallow and ignorant!

TracyDeluxe
03-18-2006, 12:35 AM
You know... a tranny replacing a tranny.

Apparently there's people doing a lot of other stuff while crossdressed.

Too bad the "rep" option is gone, I'd lay some on you. :D

Never replaced a tranny, but I have replaced a headlight, and also driven about 1.2 million miles while crossdressed. ;)

Deborah
03-18-2006, 12:43 AM
I'd be lucky if i could even tell which part of the car is the transmission lol.

Joy Carter
03-18-2006, 05:16 AM
I have a shop at home and always thought it would be kinda neat to work enfem. So I took a mini skirt a blouse hose and heels out into the shop and dressed. I have a 56' Chevy and you really have to get down into the engine compartment to change out the spark plugs. I felt it would be kinda sexy doing it dressed so with wrench in hand I laid over the fender (keep your eyes to your self buster) and changed (oh I broke a nail) all eight plugs. The sound of my heels on the floor and my feminine manerisums I really got into it. I did get a little dirty but it was fun to do NORMAL things while dressed. I would love to tend bar or work a sales girl. Has anyone else done anything while dressed ? Love to hear your stories.

Maureen Henley
03-18-2006, 06:47 AM
I frequently do "normal" work while underdressed. I have found that a girdle or all-in-one and stockings under jeans and flannel shirt is a good combination when working with the logsplitter or chain saw...back support and extra warmth in the colder weather. I sometimes do carpentry the same way. I'm leery of wearing dresses when using power tools, however. Being a safety Nazi, I always think about getting something caught in a spinning blade or drill bit. Besides, splinters wreak havoc with nylons.:p

Helen MC
03-18-2006, 07:02 AM
No, I haven't worked on a vehicle dressed en-femme but I have re-wired a house including connecting a modern "Consumer unit" with Circuit Breakers etc while wearing only a pair of pale blue panties. It was summer and warm in the appartment in question and I was working with a friend who is in the know and supportive. The aircon was off so as it got warm we stripped down him to his white Y fronts, me to my pale blue Sloggi briefs, and got on with it until the job was complete.

DonnaT
03-18-2006, 08:18 AM
I've replaced quite a few tranny's back in the 70's, but never while dressed. Cherry juice is kind of hard on clothes, and I definitely wouldn't want to ruin a nice dress or skirt. But, being a tranny doesn't mean one has to be dressed enfemme all the time, so I guess you can still say I was a tranny replacing tranny.:D

Angela Burke
03-18-2006, 09:11 AM
I've never done any manual work of that type when dressed.
But I did once climb to the balcony of my third floor flat with my skirt pulled up around my hips, in full makeup and wig.
I'd left my bag in a taxi.
It was very early on a Sunday morning and I was very drunk and very stupid!

Alexandria
03-18-2006, 09:37 AM
I have several business suits and satin blouses that I like to wear around the house, since I can't really wear them to an actual office, I like to do housework in them, especially yardwork.

Getting a little dirty at times doing masculine jobs is a lot of fun.

barbie lanai
03-18-2006, 10:59 AM
No, but the question reminds me of ancient TV ad from the 50's or maybe 60's. The girl is on a date wearing her prom dress and ends up crawling under the car to change the oil filter or something else greasy & messy, while boyfriend looks helpless. Remember the dress with sciddles of petticoats, forgot the product.

_Janelle_
03-18-2006, 11:01 AM
I've replaced a tranny, but not en femme - in fact I've bench pressed a tranny to get it in! I have done some work on my car in pantyhose and heels, but with jeans over the top. It's hard enough to get clothes, never mind having old skirts and blouses that I can wear while working on the cars.

Sarahgurl371
03-18-2006, 11:02 AM
LOL! No, but I guess that I am on a Trans Mission!

Carole
03-18-2006, 12:43 PM
I always thought a transmission was a signal via radio or television (or should that be tv?)

Toni
03-18-2006, 02:39 PM
My next door neihgbour nocked on my front door while I was dressed and asked me if I could come and fix her television. When I said I'd get changed she told me not to be so daft as I looked lovely as I was. I fixed her tele and was on cloud nine for the rest of the day.

Sweet Virginia
03-18-2006, 02:51 PM
I'd be lucky if i could even tell which part of the car is the transmission lol.

I can handle basic engineering tasks because my dad made me **** around with wrenches and spanners all to do with his obsession with buiying slightly ****ed pseudo- american 'gas guzzlers' on the cheap. Embroidery sewing and dressmaking would probably have suited me better. Lol a. v. r.

heatherCD8772
03-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Never changed a tranny while dressed but have several times worked on my car or out in the yard and such while wearing some sort of femm attire under my other clothes... And usually when I am doing things inside the house I just put on some very casual femm attire and get to it.

Kathi-Anne
03-18-2006, 05:47 PM
About the only thing that I have done en femme is drive while wearing heels and cutting the grass while wearing pantyhose, under my jeans of course. I also had a June Cleaver moment where I wore my pantyhose and heels while cleaning my house. This was kind of a rush.

I had 2 phone interviews while I had my pantyhose and heels on.

DonnaT
03-18-2006, 06:45 PM
I reckon I should tell the rest of the story.

A buddy and I worked part time in a transmission repair shop in exchange for the use of the shop so we could work on our race cars.

You see not only was I a tranny changing tranny, but a tranny changing tranny into drag racing.:cheeky:

kymmieLorain
03-18-2006, 08:59 PM
I would love to work on my car dressed in Fem. I just need a place to do besides the Apt parking lot. When the housing prices finaly go down and I am able to get a house I will be working in the garage enfemme

Kymmie

AZGia
03-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I am a motorcycle drag racer with a drag race team known as Bearnaked racing. I have three bikes which my son and I pilot. When alone I do most of the work while dressed.

Joy Carter
03-18-2006, 09:53 PM
That comercial was for Puralator oil filters and the GG date was explaining to Harold about the micron filter element. yeah I have no life !

RenaCD
03-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Bill You Sweet Talker You!
I Dropped my Rearend while in Heels Last Week does that Count?

Rena :p

kristytv
03-19-2006, 12:00 AM
i never work on my cars while dressed, its not worth it to destroy my nice girl clothes,i should say , when i work outside or on my fleet its dirty nasty stuff, i restore cars for a hobby, and when i was younger and while it was still drivable i often drove my 64 galaxie while dressed

Allison1
03-19-2006, 12:32 AM
I own a Transmission shop. I've never cahnged one in femme, though I rebuild sometimes w/ panties and a corset. However, for the most part, my CDing comes after work. allison

Teresa Amina
03-19-2006, 03:30 AM
Working on cars is tough enough without your boobs getting in the way!

Samantha Jane
03-19-2006, 04:24 AM
No. I would have trouble getting the hood, bonnet, lid thingy open.

I don't even check the oil. I leave that for the wife, who loves doing that sort of thing. lol :D

ReginaK
03-19-2006, 04:27 AM
I would if I could. Unfortunately, it doesn't work out well when both trannys are broke.

Kassandra
03-19-2006, 10:55 AM
LOL!

There have been so many of these "Have you ever *** while enfemme" threads that it's starting to get funny!

For me, the girl is on the inside not the outside. So I guess I do *everything* enfemme!

You ladies crack me up!

Love ya!

-Tris

Cherry Lynn
03-19-2006, 11:13 AM
I agree with most about not ruining my good clothes,i.e. skirts,blouses,etc.,but do mow the lawn in short shorts,bra,blouse and flats and even wore earrings once qwhen doing the back lawn. I wear a bra under my drab clothes sometimes on the job when I think I can get away with it. I am self-employed (contractor) "one-girl shop", giggle and if on a job where I do not think anyone will be around I will wear the bra as it feels so good to have the bra caressing me while I work. I say if it feels good do it. Have fun.

Francesca Chantel
03-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Not yet... Though my Cutlass overheated once while I was en femme... Had to put coolant in it while dressed in one of my best dresses...

New radiator so I don't have to worry about that now...

Bernice
03-19-2006, 10:28 PM
I finished up an oil change once, fully enfemme...

Hugs,

Bernice

P.S. Had to remove the image I had posted. It was not of me, and therefore violated the forum rules. It was widely circulated a few years ago - a blonde in white top and microskirt, trying to get under her BMW, but enourmous (false) breasts were very much in the way. However, I really did finish up an oil change, albeit after dark, in my driveway.