PDA

View Full Version : Doing things better?

rocval2001
07-17-2018, 06:25 AM
Good Morning All,

I hope you are comfortable where you are today. Been oppressively muggy here. I was thinking the other day - is there a task that you do better when you present as a women over a man? My example is that I notice that I type better than my male self. So is that like stereotyping myself? The thought came to me.

Hugs

Valerie

alwayshave
07-17-2018, 06:33 AM
I drink white whine better, something I never do in male mode.

Beverley Sims
07-17-2018, 07:33 AM
I feel at home just walking, I have always had a feminine gait and it seems more natural when dressed.

NancySue
07-17-2018, 08:03 AM
Yes, me too. When I put heels & hose on, something clicks and my walking is different...slower, toes more pointed in, smaller steps, arm swing,shoulders back, elbows front, etc. very enjoyable.

Stacy Darling
07-17-2018, 08:12 AM
At first I thought not, but then thought of this in a broad way! I believe that I perform most tasks better these days when I'm in my more Femme mode.

I would like to think that by releasing one of our natural talents, we may well be able to release more of our inner talent!

Make-up alone can turn my Taiji into a near performance-art, and "Nail show":belly:
Stacy!

Sidney
07-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Sometimes I like to walk behind my wife. I tell her I like to watch my favorite swing. She was behind me the other day and told me I've developed a nice swing. LOL. Love that woman.

Teresa
07-17-2018, 10:05 AM
Valerie,
I definitely drive better dressed , I take more care with other road users , I'm more patient and I watch my speed .

Stephanie47
07-17-2018, 10:07 AM
Domestic chores. When my wife is at work for seven hours plus I do all the chores; laundry, ironing, meal preparation, baking, vacuuming, etc. It's not that I do not do those chores also in male mode, but, I do get a lot more accomplished en femme.

Queen Bridget
07-17-2018, 10:11 AM
I walk better when dressed.

And by "Walk" I mean mince.

Majella St Gerard
07-17-2018, 11:51 AM
I definitely dance better as a girl

Sarah Doepner
07-17-2018, 12:11 PM
I pay attention to a lot of the little things that I do or happen around me when en femme. Partly because I still have a self confidence gap I'm attempting to fill, when I'm out it's partly a safety thing and it's always partly the joy of just being me. It's not being hyper-vigilant but being more aware of myself and my surroundings, sort of a Zen "be here now", in practice.

Vikky
07-17-2018, 12:33 PM
I find I do clerical type jobs better - family accounts, sorting files, editing etc. I think I have more patience when en femme.

Vikky

Tracii G
07-17-2018, 01:34 PM
For me no.
I think its wishful thinking more than anything or a form of projection of what a CD would think women do better than men.
The old that makes me "feel" girly thing CDs do.

DaisyLawrence
07-17-2018, 02:53 PM
Yeah, when I present female I'm much better at getting objectified by men. I would be flattered but the realisation that GG's have to live with this everyday of their lives makes me realise why I dislike the alpha male type so much.

t-girlxsophie
07-17-2018, 09:22 PM
Dancing baby Dancing :) :) I'm too much of a robot dancing as a guy,but i seem to let all go when dancing en femme

Sophie

Teresa
07-18-2018, 11:14 AM
Majella/Sophie,
I'd forgotten about dancing all I can say I feel I dance better, I can't say it looks any better ! I must admit wearing heels does help me move better on the dance floor , until my feet start to complain .

Krea
07-18-2018, 11:25 AM
Good Morning All,

I hope you are comfortable where you are today. Been oppressively muggy here. I was thinking the other day - is there a task that you do better when you present as a women over a man? My example is that I notice that I type better than my male self. So is that like stereotyping myself? The thought came to me.

Hugs

Valerie

No, i don't think there is for me really. Sure, i feel better inside, but CDing doesn't change the way i actually do things.