PDA

View Full Version : lovely experience

manemami
07-19-2018, 03:19 AM
hi i am very happy to share that on my 22nd marriage anniversary my wife allowed me to wear beautiful satin nighty along with red satin panty and spend lovely time with the attire. i very much enjoyed the moment, she also like and enjoyed and very anxious to repeat the same as early as possible.

alwayshave
07-19-2018, 06:33 AM
Manemami, I'm glad you got to be you for your anniversary.

IleneD
07-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Manemani,

That is a beautiful story. It was quite loving of your wife.

Your post from distant India reminds me. Our collection crossdressing habit is a world-wide, humanity-wide phenomenon. It isn't just the western countries. All around the world, good and beautiful "men" find themselves by wearing the clothing and identity of women. India, Korea, Japan, Australia, Switzerland.... the international list goes on. It happens to men of all countries and cultures. It is a wonderful thing.

sarah_hillcrest
07-19-2018, 09:20 AM
What a lovely and understanding wife, we are 18, and maybe i can do the same thing in 4 years LOL!

bridget thronton
07-19-2018, 09:47 AM
Happy anniversary

Charlotte7
07-19-2018, 09:59 AM
manemami, Happy Anniversary. It's great to hear a story like yours.

Beverley Sims
07-20-2018, 07:09 AM
It is indeed a lovely eperience, you should treasure the memory and do not forget that other treasure, your wife.

Happy anniversary also, may you have many more.

phili
07-21-2018, 08:27 AM
That was really kind and special, and maybe your wife realized that your crossdressing is a nice opportunity for relationship broadening. Let us know what happens next!

Cheshire girl
07-29-2018, 06:27 AM
It will be nice for you if you can share this side of your life with your wife. I do with mine. If you intend to go out in public looking great you will find her support and that of other ladies so helpful.Thanks to my wife I can go out with her or other ladies and totally blend in. They wouldn't be happy to go for lunch or shopping if I stood out. Happy times ahead for you!

CarlaWestin
07-29-2018, 08:19 AM
Manemami, congratulations! That's so wonderful and I can only imagine what you'll do to make the next anniversary special.

Teresa
07-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Manemami,
How lovely to hear boundaries are coming down in other parts of the World , I'm so pleased you're a member here, it's so good to read what happens in our situation around the World .

Krea
07-29-2018, 08:29 AM
Manemami, that's really wonderful for you both. It's great when someone has a partner who is so accepting. Best wishes for more progress, Krea