PDA

View Full Version : I've been camping out alone and I went shopping for a 2 piece Skimpy Bikini set.

sweetvici
07-19-2018, 03:20 PM
That was yesterday, I couldn't get up the nerve to put it on and start working on my new tan lines until this afternoon and 15 minutes after I did, I convinced myself to take a short walk. Wouldn't you know it, I walked right up to some people and had to go back T Camp and cover up!!! I'm not even sure what if anything they saw, But I'd rather be safe than sorry!!! The thing is, I've been planning on doing this for years, And this is NOT the outcome I dreamt of!!!!! I've been out here for almost 3 weeks and haven't seen a soul !!! What a way to kick off my early retirement, Huh??? But now that I've had a taste of what it feels like to wander around and feel so free, I'll be back out in the Sun ASAP !!!!!

RADER
07-19-2018, 03:47 PM
You are lucky. I would dream to have a place out in the middle of no-wear to lounge in.
Rader

sara66
07-19-2018, 03:51 PM
I could only dream of a place I didn't have to see anyone for weeks on end.
Sara

Wiccle
07-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Bloody typical troll-life sounds like, but if it was me I'd soon be out again sodding it. Law of probabilities & all that.

LeannS
07-19-2018, 04:02 PM
be careful of those pesky mosquitoes
I don't know big yours gets but here in Colorado there are places they will attack in groups lol
I guess thats why its called mosquito pass

Joyce Swindell
07-19-2018, 05:09 PM
My wife and I are planning to retire in a fifth wheel camper and short of staying near relatives I'm planning on dressing how I feel and I have it figured that I will live that part of the dream on my terms. The part of the dream that says it's none of my business what others think.
I'm also certain that it will most likely take some hurdles in getting to that point too!

Rayleen
07-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Sweetvici,

Enjoy your time and it would be nice to see a pic of you in the 2 pce Bikini set

Rayleen

Michaelasfun
07-19-2018, 09:46 PM
Congrats on how far you got! Feeling the sun on myself while dressed is very pleasurable for me as well, love dressing up and going outside when its nice. Fortunately I live in a rural area so I can get away with things like you describe a bit easier than urban folk!

Rhonda Darling
07-19-2018, 11:52 PM
If that's you in your avatar and profile pics, I can't imagine what you were worried about.

Beverley Sims
07-20-2018, 07:29 AM
Go out, you look great in your avatar.