PDA

View Full Version : Untouchable male!

Stacy Darling
07-20-2018, 06:57 AM
My outing today has proved once more to me that whilst dressed 80% Femme that I can still walk through life calmly!

I then think that it may not be the presence of Stacy(80%), but the presence of Indie(20%) which evens the floor!

This was a bad thought which I had earlier today.

Indie is I, Stacy!

phili
07-20-2018, 09:25 AM
Hi Stacy,
Are you saying that having an irreducible part of you as your male identity is calming and stabilizing, and doesn't conflict with being feminine as well with the other part?

That is how I feel- not sure how to state the percentage- I think it varies a lot, perhaps the steady state would be about 50/50 for me.

Stacy Darling
07-20-2018, 10:24 AM
In a way Phili,

Where I'm at is a plateaued place, I'm Stacy 23/7 but do have a past!

I'm possibly just pissed that no one has the balls to pick a fight with me when seen as Stacy, knowing that Indie has her back!
Now that's confused!

IleneD
07-20-2018, 03:15 PM
This could be the start of an entirely new phenomenon. Crossdress Hooligans. [kind of like Soccer Hooligans].
Yes,.... young (and old) transgenders who get dolled up, put a chip on their shoulder, and go forth looking for an insulting wag to engage.
Beat up by a man in a dress! Imagine the ugly pub reputation that would make.

Tracii G
07-20-2018, 03:28 PM
Stacy I totally get what you are saying.
I have one old biker buddy from our outlaw biker days that knows about me and he asked if I had been harassed while in girl mode.
I told him about one incident and he said poor guy had no clue what he was getting into did he?
We laughed about it and I said you want to go a round or two and he said no way I know better. LOL
Its like you can't totally hide certain parts of your aura or vibe you give out.