PDA

View Full Version : Setting a date

Gemma Rhodes
03-18-2006, 03:10 AM
Hi Girls,

As you may know, I have been wanting to go shopping en femme for a while now but always seem to bottle out at the last minute so I have decided that if I set a firm date it will give me something to prepare and aim for. (A bit like when I made my debut).

The lovely Bev06 has agreed to accompany me and I willbe arranging a set date with her tomorrow. I know this time I will be really nervous as I have never been out in daylight before let alone shopping butthis is something I really want to do. I have attached a pic for you to see as I will be wearing a similar outfit for my trip. I just hope it doesn't scream tranny at you too loud.

Gemma xx

Gail Stauffer
03-18-2006, 03:13 AM
no , you should fit right in, you look like a natural woman to me!!

Nikki Dee
03-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Hi. Gemma...you will BE fine...and you will LOOK fine...I'd be more worried about Bev.!!!..Jay's stories about shopping with Bev are legendary.!!!!!LOL. whenever it happens...enjoy and have a great time.!
Love Nikki.xx......Perhaps we should go for the safety in numbers theory..see how many girls we could get shopping together...with Bev as the leader of the pack...can you imagine the fun.????

Gemma Rhodes
03-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Hi Nikki,

Thanks. I have been shopping with Bev before but I was in drab. Everyone keeps telling me I will be ok but I just need to convince myself now. As I have said though if I agree a set date then It will give me something to get mentally prepared for.

Gemma xx

Chelsea
03-18-2006, 06:16 AM
Gemma you look all girl to me, hope you have a blast! :O)

Bev06 GG
03-18-2006, 09:25 AM
Hi. Gemma...you will BE fine...and you will LOOK fine...I'd be more worried about Bev.!!!..Jay's stories about shopping with Bev are legendary.!!!!!LOL. whenever it happens...enjoy and have a great time.!
Love Nikki.xx......Perhaps we should go for the safety in numbers theory..see how many girls we could get shopping together...with Bev as the leader of the pack...can you imagine the fun.????

Tee hee,
Im getting abit of a reputation aren't I. Well Nikki you can come too if you like, what a hoot it'd be.

Gemma dont worry you will be fine. I know youve not been feeling ultra confident lately but you have gotta try and not be so worried about what other people think of your look. I'd tell you if you looked ridiculous.

First time out shopping en femme is a pretty scarey but exciting experience but remember I'll be there. (Altho thats probably whats worrying u). Only kidding. There are a few things that you can do tho to help yourself.

1. Dont overdress if you dont want to be noticed. If I wore my best outfit and got dressed to the nines, people would stare at me. Women notice and stare at other women, its just what we do. We are either admiring an outfit, hairdo, or makeup skill.(or not as the case may be) This is exactly what you want to avoid.

2. Dont keep looking or glancing at other people to see if theyre looking at you. You will only draw attention to yourself, and people will think that your either up to something like shop lifting, or that your a pervert. Either way you will get noticed.

3. Concentrate on the shopping and the items your hoping to purchase. That way you wont be noticing others, you'll look like an authentic woman outshopping, and you wont notice if anyone does stare.

4. Try and relax and enjoy the experience. Your first trip out will be extremely exciting and abit scarey, but you will never forget it.

5. Look like your enjoying it and smile from time to time. I know i know, some women look like right miserable old so and so's when out shopping, but theyre the ones you notice aren't they, mardy cows.

6. If your planning on purchasing stuff and dont want any embarassing questions dont take your credit care. Use cash, and give it to me to pay for stuff, that way those friendly shop assistants who always insist on talking to you wont bubble as soon as you open your mouth.

7. And finally Dont go hitting any one over the head with your handbag just cos they jumped the queue. We'll probably get arrested and I can't bare men who dress up in police uniforms and think theyre important.
You see dead simple.
Anyway c ya tomorrow. Take care lots of love n stuff
BEV

Shelly Preston
03-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi Gemma

I hate to say this but you pic SCREAMS of NORMALITY

Have a good day honey

Denise01
03-18-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi Gemma:

You will be fine out shopping. The outfit you will be wearing is just great, and you should fit in with the rest of the shoppers, No one will even know or notice you are anything but a girl out for a day of shopping.

I was out yesterday shopping. I may have stood out a bit, as I was wearing a skirt, and only saw a couple of other girls in the mall wearing skirts. It turned very cool after I left home, and too late to go back and change then.

The big thing i found, is as Bev advised, don't overdress for the occasion. Most girls when they are going shopping unless it is for a formal or something, while they will dress presentable, they also dress for comfort. If the wind does its thing to your hair like it did mine yesterday, till I could brush it out, don't worry it happens to every one.
The next big thing is confidence, just go about your day as it is the most normal thing you do. Try not to keep looking around to see if people are staring at you, as I have found, most of the shoppers are too immensed in what they are doing, or just don't care.
If you are dressed like a lady, act like a lady, and hold up your confidence, you will be treated like any other lady out shopping

Denise

Ashley Helen
03-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Hi Gemma, your picture shows an attractive woman and you shouldn't have any problem shopping dressed like that. Good luck and tell us all about it after you have been.

Love

Helen xx

Lisa Baby
03-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Gemma

I hate to say this but you pic SCREAMS of NORMALITY

Have a good day honey

Hi Gemma

I hate to say it, buuuut, you look perfectly normal to me. :) I wish that I could look so natural! :rolleyes:

I like your long hair.

Lisa

Nikki Dee
03-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Hi. Bev/Gemma...that is all such good advice Bev...particularly the credit card thing...cash is best if you are en femme...saves any "awkward moments". If I could be there...I would...just for the fun of it.!..I'm sure you will have a great day.
Love Nikki. x

kittypw GG
03-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi Gemma,
Your outfit is exactly what women your age wear to the mall. If you take Bev's advice, especially about looking around nervously, you should do fine. Hold your head up high, you have just as much right to be there as anyone else. Good luck and have fun. Kitty

Alex R
03-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Hi Gemma

You look great, do have fun and let us know how you get on. :thumbsup:

Gemma Rhodes
03-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement girls and a big thank you to Bev for putting up with my insecurity of late. I will set a definate date tomorrow and then hopefully I will be able to build my confidence up for it.

Gemma xx