PDA

View Full Version : told my best friend

Courtney_29
07-25-2018, 10:24 AM
told my (married with 3 kids) friend of 10 years about my dressing. had a great reaction actually. and something i didn’t expect, as my friend started taking tae kwon do to get a more masculine edge . i never realized he considered himself a pretty feminine guy. funny how we are doin opposite things for our different sides lol . i’m lucky to have a great friend.

Cwest862
07-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Very lucky indeed. It’s so liberating to have someone you can share with.

Courtney_29
07-25-2018, 01:35 PM
yea for sure i just thought it was interesting my friend was trying to express his masculine side at the same time lol.

tammy1
07-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Good for you. Comforting to have an understanding friend. My wife, and several close friends know of Tammy. They are all understanding. That's a great help when expressing our feminine side.

CDYoga
07-25-2018, 03:38 PM
Why do you keep referring to them as your friend?

Courtney_29
07-25-2018, 03:41 PM
you asking me? CDYoga.

Alice B
07-25-2018, 03:48 PM
This has suddenly become a meanfull thread for me. Had lunch today with my best friend. We are both in our high end 70's and have done a lot of crazy things together, some very dangerious. I just had a hip replacement 4 days ago and the same day he had a stroke. He is a prolific reader and now can't read and can only see 1/2 of what is infront of him. WE both laughed (nervious) about what is happening to us and I suddenly realize I can tell him anything. That he and his wife would totally accept and understand. I am going to tell him all about Aiice. I think this will open up a new vista for us to discuss. He is also a very, very high end photographer who has been my mentor for years. Shoukd be interesting

Courtney_29
07-25-2018, 07:38 PM
that’s awesome Alice, even after all the years. hope my best friendship lasts even half as long! my friend is dabbling in photography a bit actually more on the filmography side though. he loves great filmmaking as do i.

Beverley Sims
07-26-2018, 08:14 AM
That is a comforting affirmation for you, and Alice, now is the time your friend needs you.

I am so sorry for both of you.