PDA

View Full Version : Still Loving Barre Classes

Sarasometimes
07-25-2018, 01:33 PM
Hi All,
Just an update that for over 10 months now I have been going regularly to various barre exercise studios and I'm still loving it. I have been to about 7 or 8 different ones and they have all been fine with me enmale wearing women's leggings and tank tops. I have only been in one class with another male present so we are rare to find. All of the staff have been good to excellent at making me feel welcomed and mamy of my classmates have done so as well.
i have progressed s far from that being very nervous in the beginning to now where I just embrace doing the feminine movements such as toe pointed leg raises, plies, arabesque and several even on releve (my tip toes). It feels good to just be in a line along the mirrored studio wall, synchonized with the woman in front of me as we do a particular exercise, showing that feminine side of me to others.
The added benefit is that my core and entore bdy are in the best shape in many years.
If this sounds of interest just go give it a try or PM me and i can share more details!

Courtney_29
07-25-2018, 07:45 PM
hi sarasomtimes. i looked up barre classes from reading this post and that does sound like fun, and exercise in general is always good win win. it seems like the classes would help be more more graceful and feminine as you mentioned. my sister did ballet, tap, and jazz in elementary school and i remember watching her recitals as well

- - - Updated - - -

oops lol i’m not sure exactly how to PM i’m still new to this site and never joined any type of forums before.

- - - Updated - - -

oops lol i’m not sure exactly how to PM i’m still new to this site and never joined any type of forums before.

Sarasometimes
07-31-2018, 10:01 PM
I have certainly found barre classes to be very helpful in making me feel good about moving and posing as the women in class do. The best is when the instructor compliments me on my form. Today the instructor called me out by name (I present male so they only know me by my male given name) "Beautiful posture, pretty toe point too." Later she noted my pin straight leg during a different exercise.
I spend much of my time in very macho, men are men environs so it is nice to be in a nearly opposite atmosphere, with support and kind words as the norm, even if I simply hear them being shared between to other clients.

Give it a try.
P.S. Courtney, When you login, there is a notification menu where you can get PM's I sent you one.