PDA

View Full Version : I tried to help a guy out and it blew up in my face

sugababe
07-28-2018, 06:49 PM
I seen a fellow looking at males doing makeup tutorials and he was a little feminine. so I decided to give him info on Sephoras makeup class and he told me he is not into to that.

I never gave him the ones only that said TransGender MAKEUP CLASSES BUT the makeup classes in general.

tamaralynn
07-28-2018, 08:01 PM
I wish somebody would have done that for me years ago. I would have probably been defensive also, hoping no one was noticing...and also thankful that someone was supportive.
Then again, maybe he likes watching makeup, maybe a little feminine, and not into it.
When our intentions are sincere, it still may blow up...and I would do it all over again.
My Opinion,

Tami

Judy-Somthing
07-28-2018, 08:33 PM
I always thought it would be nice if were more acceptable for guys to wear some makeup.
I would wear a light foundation and fill in my brows a little.

Seems like just about all older women color their hair but you better not do it if your a guy!!!!!!

I do see times changing thou, My wife told me to shave my chest a few weeks ago. SO cool!
Yea she's the boss!
Now if she would only tell me to put on a dress!

redtea
07-28-2018, 08:35 PM
Most Cders are in the closet which means a knee jerk reaction while they are in male mode is a given.
Course there is always the possibility that he isn't into CDing and just has a weird fetish for seeing girls put on makeup.

CDYoga
07-28-2018, 09:58 PM
I always thought it would be nice if were more acceptable for guys to wear some makeup.

I wear makeup everyday, you can definitely get away with wearing foundation if it helps.

docrobbysherry
07-29-2018, 12:32 AM
-----------------------------
Seems like just about all older women color their hair but you better not do it if your a guy!!!!!!

-------------------------My wife told me to shave my chest a few weeks ago. SO cool!
Yea she's the boss!
Why would say that, Judy? I know scads of men who dye their hair and facial hair. Why shouldn't they?:straightface:

And, it makes me sad to read u can't be, "This is me", with your SO's permission.:sad:

Michelle Crossfire
07-29-2018, 12:56 AM

I do see times changing thou, My wife told me to shave my chest a few weeks ago. SO cool!
Yea she's the boss!

I am more of a salt and pepper hair color as I get older, but I do color my hair to cover up this most obvious sign of aging.

sugababe
07-29-2018, 08:01 PM
Update
he says he wants to be the the entertainment business but i think he wants to be a GURL!~~~~:2c::tongueout:battingeyelashes:

he is opening up to my suggestions after telling him that learning to do makeup is a entrance door to meeting people in the industry.

you better work!

Richelle423
07-30-2018, 04:55 PM
Maybe he’s an intro CD and just exploring and a bit reserved. Maybe time will tell and he’ll run into to fog and let everything go and open out. I know many of us has been there.