PDA

View Full Version : Sister realized I was crossdressing but disaster was averted

RainbowDash
07-30-2018, 01:45 PM
Somehow my dad suspected I was dressing up, and he told my sister. He's 87 years old and most definitely will never change his ways now. He'll never understand why men like to dress as women. He only knows I like to wear panties and nothing else. However, my sister put 2 and 2 together and figured out I was probably crossdressing (she also saw my wig one day while walking by my bedroom). My brother in law, who knew about it for a little while now, calmed her down, telling me she did not want me to see my niece anymore, and probably my nephew as well. This could not have happened at a worse time, since things at work had not been going so good of late and my boss was threatening to fire me.

Last night my sister texted me while I was working, although she did not mention crossdressing. I wished to God at that point she would just come out and talk about it, but I figured she might have needed more time to absorb all this. As I was about to go out today to the store, she pulls up in her jeep and talks to Dad for a sec, and then I bravely approached her. She told me she was totally fine with me crossdressing and to rock on. She also said she didn't want the kids to see me like this which I totally get. I told her I just wanted to be sure that she didn't want me around anymore because of this, and she assured me everything was ok.

Lana Mae
07-30-2018, 02:15 PM
Hope you still have your job!! Glad your sister is OK with your crossdressing! Hugs Lana Mae

JenniferR771
07-30-2018, 02:23 PM
You did well. You owe your sister a hug.
Maybe your father, too.

Tracy Irving
07-30-2018, 03:20 PM
You have a rockin' sister!

Tracii G
07-30-2018, 04:32 PM
One less thing to worry about

sarah_hillcrest
07-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Hey, glad things worked out, but I'm left kind of confused about your story. Your profile says your 44, you live with your Dad? Your brother in law knew about your dressing but your sister didn't and he calmed her down? Your Dad didn't know, but he told your sister you dressed and then she figured it out. Sorry I'm just confused. But I hope it all works out.

docrobbysherry
07-30-2018, 06:15 PM
Your posts made me wonder how your dad, or anyone, knows u wear panties?:straightface:

U live in Texas. I thot it welcomed trans!?:battingeyelashes:

marika_jaye
07-30-2018, 08:22 PM
Supportive siblings (and in-laws) are a real game changer. Good for you!

LaurenS
07-31-2018, 06:32 AM
As much as I wish she was truly okay with it by allowing her children to see (may not be a good idea anyway for other reasons, like children can’t keep secrets, etc) I am so happy it turned out so well!

Stephanie47
07-31-2018, 10:41 AM
Sounds as if your sister got some education. Interesting that your brother-in-law calmed her down. Glad it seems to be working out. Maybe she realized you're a decent guy/brother who happens to like to wear women's clothing.

RainbowDash
07-31-2018, 01:24 PM
Your posts made me wonder how your dad, or anyone, knows u wear panties?:straightface:

U live in Texas. I thot it welcomed trans!?:battingeyelashes:

My room was a mess and I left a couple pairs of panties laying around. He hardly ever goes into my room, but this time he did and saw them. Dad is way too old and set in his ways, and he will never understand why a man would want to crossdress as a woman. Thankfully he only knows about the panties and nothing else. I know everyone will say tell him the truth, but as I said, he is the way he is and is too old to change, he's 87. He's liable to kick me out, which is why I crossdress in private and don't let him see me when I dress up.

Beverley Sims
08-05-2018, 03:14 AM
It does take time for some to take it in.

A good outcome for you.

Erica2445
08-09-2018, 05:21 PM
When my sister found out she wasnt too happy. But she eventually understood it and let me live my life