PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a neutral face ......if so ...

Rayleen
07-31-2018, 11:14 AM
Hi, I was reading of a crime expert to identify the difference between a women and a man and the one with a neutral face could not be easily identify.

My question is : Those with a neutral face , do you find it easy to pass when you are out ?

Tracy Irving
07-31-2018, 11:17 AM
My face is all man. No amount of makeup can change that.

docrobbysherry
07-31-2018, 11:36 AM
Yes, I have a neutral faces. And, about every other kind u can think of. Here r just a few------------:battingeyelashes:

Michaelasfun
07-31-2018, 12:53 PM
I passed one acid test by shopping a rack of clothes with some teen girls and was not accosted, so I either passed or they dissed me quite inaudibly lol

Alice B
07-31-2018, 01:30 PM
I can go both ways with my face. That is what bothers my wife the most. When fully made up she says I am not the man she maried and it bothers her

Micki_Finn
07-31-2018, 01:41 PM
What defines a “neutral” face?
And Michaela, there are more possibilities than passing or being mocked. A lot of people will simply be too polite or too disinterested to say anything.

Teresa
07-31-2018, 02:35 PM
Rayleen,
The truthful answer is I believe so ! My daughter thinks I look like my sister when dressed , I share my facial features with my mum, sister and my daughter , maybe I've lost too much weight but the basic shape is still there . So is it male - neutral or neutral - female ? I'd like to think neutral to female it would explain my acceptance level .

dana digs sweaters
07-31-2018, 03:23 PM
Neutral face?
Nope, very much leaning to a Fem facial structure.
Have a very strong resemblance to my next older sister and twin girls a year and a half younger.
As far as passing in public.....

Traci H
07-31-2018, 04:03 PM
At this point in time I am unsure. Getting to retirement age, my face has of course aged.

I do recall buying my first wig in a shop endrab and slipping it on. I immediately realized that I looked just like my mom. Really surprised me at the time. Other than a bit of Adam’s apple, my face seemed quite feminine. Not sure that is the case today. I only hope it is somewhat neutral these days.

Maid_Marion
07-31-2018, 04:16 PM
Other than a bit of Adam’s apple, my face seemed quite feminine. Not sure that is the case today. I only hope it is somewhat neutral these days.

I don't even have a touch of an Adam's apple. Which makes it real obvious when they try to find one with their eyes!

Rayleen
07-31-2018, 06:32 PM
Very interesting point of views, Thanks.

As I remember in my younger days I know I had more of a neutral face and I would have passed better.

suppose it could be a problem, looking too great and a little jealousy or as Alice said "not the man she married.

Teresa, having the same features as your siblings , you know your sure when someone notice these features.

Rayleen

MarinaTwelve200
07-31-2018, 08:49 PM
Yes, my face works either way---I suppose it's why I can do different characters----And I don't use anything but regular makeup and some fake hair and perhaps a few props---no putty, prosthetics or latex.

CDYoga
08-01-2018, 07:46 PM
I think a lot of people are going to think they have a neutral face here.... but they actually don't...

Janine cd
08-01-2018, 08:52 PM
No hope of ever being mistaken for having a feminine face. The most that I can say is that with enough makeup, I do resemble my paternal aunt.

HollyGreene
08-03-2018, 11:55 PM
When I was a teenager my face was quite neutral. Slap on a bit of make-up and I was easily taken for a girl. I remember trying on a wig with no make-up on, and even then I looked like a girl.
It's a different story now though as my face has changed over the years. Now it takes me the best part of an hour of doing make-up to get anywhere remotely convincing.

Beverley Sims
08-04-2018, 05:02 AM
Yes, maybe it's my neutral face.

Angela Marie
08-04-2018, 06:32 AM
When I have visited MAC or Sephora stores or had makeovers I have been told that I do have some distinctly feminine features; high cheekbones, smaller mouth. Since more than one person has told me that unprompted I guess it's true. But I also have some masculine features. With a good makeover I can pass easily; when I do it myself i'm still a bit self conscious but i do ok.

Rayleen
08-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Angela,
I also have high cheekbones too but my lips are more wide and male looking. There is always something to alter our feminine look.
Thanks for all the comments .
Rayleen

Pixie_94
08-04-2018, 05:35 PM
If I have shaved well, just from my nose and lower.

Alice Torn
08-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Quite a resemblance to my mom, when all made up and in wig. It bothers me, and scares me some!