PDA

View Full Version : A dream in complete girl mode

redtea
07-31-2018, 01:16 PM
So i finally had my first dream where i was wearing a wig, :battingeyelashes:
I was going to one of my old highschool classes in a "school girl" outfit and black wig.

I didn't have any makeup on, i know because I was very uncomfortable with my face being seen.

Anyways the teacher wrote two quotes on the board, i can't remember what they were but I got up from my desk to write something.

I wrote the word "living" and stopped, I think I was going to write something like "Living without shame is not living at all" or "Living a life of experiences is living a life of purpose" But couldn't decide.

phili
07-31-2018, 08:00 PM
Very cool- there is a lot of interesting meaning to be found in dreams- in this case it doesn't seem disguised as it often is. You get to recollect your feeling during the dream- in this case in the wig.

And how did you feel on wakeup?

And what does it point you to do?

alwayshave
07-31-2018, 08:14 PM
I have the weirdest repetitive dreams. I stopped trying to figure them out long ago. I do have crossdressing dreams every so often.

Sidney
07-31-2018, 09:27 PM
I have very vivid and real dreams. There is no one theme. I could.probably.write a book on my dreams.

Jaymees22
07-31-2018, 09:36 PM
I recently had a dream, I was dressed and no one seemed to notice, pretty sure it was a dream.:)

Janine cd
07-31-2018, 09:46 PM
I have a recurrent dream where I'm searching through a closet looking for a dress or skirt to wear, fearing to be caught.

Rayleen
08-01-2018, 06:42 PM
have dreams that I was in bra and panties and trying to get dressed , and was a lots of people around me. Trying to hurry up but always some pieces missing so could not finish.

t-girlxsophie
08-02-2018, 02:36 PM
My dreams are quite mental,and more often than not I'm dressed in them,but damned if I know what the hell they mean

Sophie

tamaralynn
08-02-2018, 03:04 PM
I love the dressing dreams. Even the ones where it’s not going my way, which is most of the time and dressing in real life.
Sometimes feels like I got a day of dressing in. Hope the next one gets better.

Jimmiya
08-02-2018, 04:02 PM
I would dream of being locked up in a Nordstrom's all night

Linda Stockings
08-03-2018, 07:42 AM
I've some that were very intense. One I was home, just finished a surprise, unplanned, "magical transition" (before we ever used the term transition). I was overjoyed and fascinated as I sat examining the complete change of all my new parts. I was very aroused when I finally woke up. One other repeating dream was where I would be able to dress back and forth by just sliding into different complete, entire outfits, makeup, jewelry, stockings, etc. If it could be that easy..... I don't have a clue what those could mean other than I'm lazy and would love an easy way to get dressed.

NancySue
08-03-2018, 09:40 AM
I’ve read, one theory, that dreams are subconscious wishes and/or fears, beyond control. Dreams in color are more intense. I’ve had both pleasurable and unpleasant dreams about my dressing. I don’t worry about either. I enjoy the good ones and forget the bad ones. The bad ones usually involve getting caught. We live in a small, nosy, town where discovery would not be well accepted, yet I will venture out hoping no flat tire, car breakdowns, or being pulled over by the sheriff..all real fears. My wife enjoys our discussions when I have one and usually lead me to dress 👗....ummmmm

Beverley Sims
08-04-2018, 03:27 AM
I agree with subconscious wishes, but I wonder, just recently in a dream I was dressed as a man and met people that only knew me as Beverley, they wondered why I was dressed as a man.

I don't know what the eventual explanation was. :-)