PDA

View Full Version : Truck Drivers

Michelle8
08-02-2018, 10:03 AM
I was walking down main street dressed and a big truck passed and let out a huge honk and Waved at me.I have no prblem passing
as I go everywhere dressed as a woman.I know women don't like it when that happens,but I was thrilled.It's just like when a man
opens the door for you.I love being a woman

Stephanie47
08-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Many years ago I was out for a stroll in the late evening. It was in the fall so it was not cool enough for any sort of jacket. I had on a knee length long sleeve bright red dress, nude hosiery and red heels. At that time being a lot younger I wore a curly blond wig. A pickup truck approached from behind, so the driver did not see my face. Being in my thirties my figure was still slender. He gave me a long blast on his horn and a wave. Fortunately, he did not slow down. I was not on a major arterial road, but, it was a road which did go straight through that particular residential community. I decided to take my evening strolls on not so well traveled streets. I'd agree a toot of the horn may be appreciated only if the driver did not slow down and try to make a pickup. I also decided a bright red dress that time of night may give off a wrong signal.

Tracii G
08-02-2018, 11:17 AM
If you go out this will happen.
Doesn't mean you passed tho'.

docrobbysherry
08-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Passing is the Golden Fleece for dressers. If u don't interact with folks directly, you'll never be sure you've passed!:battingeyelashes:

How do u know you've passed and aren't simply being treated politely, flattered, and PC by that SA or server? Because when people think u r a female without a doubt they treat u like a GG woman. And, that is entirely different!:eek:

Not all in a good way!:heehee:

Teresa
08-03-2018, 04:37 AM
Michelle,
Nice to be acknowledeged but it does raise the qusetion what as ? , We may think we pass but to others as what ? Why did the truck driver honk ? There's 101 reasons and some you may not like the thought of . These days there are more female truck drivers , I wonder what they honk at ??

The good point is you're out there just doing it and feel comfortable just enjoy it , I'm finally getting the point of the saying that labels are for soup cans !

Princess Chantal
08-03-2018, 06:26 AM
If you go out this will happen.
Doesn't mean you passed tho'.

As usual great post Tracii, always wondered why people think they passed due to having men verbally or visually displaying their interest towards them. Are these people oblivious that the attraction could be mainly due to them being a crossdresser or a trans person?

Michelle8
08-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Why do a lot of you girls think nobody can pass? I wore a dress to our town's festival and noboy batted an Eyelash.I go into stores all over the county
and have no problem.It can happen

Tracii G
08-03-2018, 08:30 AM
Having been a commercial truck driver for over 40 years I know why they honk.
They are always horny and if it looks like a female from a distance they will honk at it even if they know its a tranny.
I have seen it in truck stops for years trannys, hookers it doesn't matter if it looks female its fair game.
Now keep in mind honking does not always mean they want in your pants or even that they approve of what you are doing.
Michelle 8 you may be confusing passing with tolerating.
Just because someone smiles or doesn't say anything doesn't mean they don't know you are a genetic male dressed as a woman.

Sara Jessica
08-03-2018, 08:48 AM
I searched in vain for objective signs of passing but even if you managed to post a picture anywhere, photos capture a second in time and can be the most flattering view possible.

Being out & about in the real world is the true test which doesn't afford that luxury and most in these pages who are not on a full time surgical and/or hormone path won't enjoy the true definition of the unicorn that is passing. And even if one thinks they do, there is really no way to know for certain because you have no clue as to what happens in your wake.

So running around claiming you pass is not likely to get more than a couple "you go, girl" in these pages. Most of us have read and conversed enough to understand our limitations in an effort to accentuate the positives, diminish the negatives and go about experiencing life in the real world as much or as little as we are able to do.

Teresa
08-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Sara,
In simple terms learn to accept ourselves for what we are , people don't think anything less of us , be honest and open with yourself and you'll get the same treatment back almost all the time .

I can't say what the SA last night really thought I was but she was perfectly happy to help me change six times in the changing room , she watched me change and zipped me up , we had a great converastion and she made some lovely comments . It's really not about passing but more to integrate and be accepted for what we are , I will say the dresses did look gorgeous , I did surprise myself but what she really thought I can't say .

Dana3
08-03-2018, 10:41 AM
A bit off topic, but I'm currently in training for my CDL Liscense at a major carrier.

There are at least five MTF full time drivers that openly dress as they desire.

They're treated the same as anyone else, PRIMARILY as just another truck driver

Tracii G
08-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Right on point Teresa.
Dana be prepared to be just a number and not an actual human being.
Stick to doing things by the book and being "legal" no favors to the dispatcher because he will never do you any favors.
I have seen several MtF drivers as well as gay and lesbian drivers and they are just drivers nothing more. They are there to do a job.

Ashlee
08-03-2018, 03:05 PM
I was at Jamie Austins having a makeover a few years ago and ventured outside for pics where he is. I was out in the parking lot walking toward busy Rt.12 getting ready to face him so I'm facing passing traffic. I"m dressed in trademark Jamie Austin makeover fashion..I had on white heels, hose, skirt, sweater and a guy driving by in a p/u truck was doing all he could do to check me out and stay on the road (which was only about 20 feet away) in the brief moment I'm in his view. He honked a few times while doing the looking and yelled out "whooo!!!! yeah baby"!!!! as he passed by. I thought it was hilarious! If he only knew what he was looking at. Here's how I was dressed when he saw me.

Princess Chantal
08-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Ashlee, perhaps he did know that he was looking at someone who is not genetically female in which enhanced his interest!

Wiccle
08-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Ashlee that's gorgeous :). I've had my white heels 10 years & never been out in them x.

Tracii G
08-03-2018, 09:45 PM
I agree Chantal some guys do like trannys and aren't afraid to express their desires.
I have been out with guys like that and I enjoyed spending time with them.

Ressie
08-03-2018, 10:38 PM
I got a "hey baby" last year in the Holiday Inn parking lot. It was dark and he was a good half a block away so I either passed or he thought I was a cheap hooker ;)

jennifer0918
08-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Good for you girl it's always a good feeling when they appreciate all the work we put into looking fabulous

Beverley Sims
08-04-2018, 04:51 AM
Michelle, I feel the same joy you are feeling right now.

I love those sort of compliments when they come.

Ashlee
08-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Ashlee, perhaps he did know that he was looking at someone who is not genetically female in which enhanced his interest!

never looked at it that way! I'm seriously surprised he didn't crash. That would've sucked if a cop showed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ashlee that's gorgeous :). I've had my white heels 10 years & never been out in them x.

they were his (he had tons of shoes) but they were a little too big so walking was a challenge as they slipped off my feet. I can walk in heels w/no issues but when they fit. I rocked the stripper heels he had and he was amazed at how i wore them like i wore sneakers.